I am very curious to see if by 15% they mean 0.75 like everyone is assuming or 0.80. The latter would be a treat tomorrow lol, but yeah, I'm guessing it's 0.75.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haveth View Post
    Ran some sims comparing Arms and Fury at N/H/M levels. All of them are using 23 points in the artifact. This is using the 9/26 hotfixes.

https://i.imgur.com/C9VEyyI.png
    Good work, thank you for that !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Actually since both FR and Hamstring are off the GCD you can also use Slam/WW/Execute at the same time. So yes you spam all of these abilities, if you weren't then WoW that is quite incredible that you have not realised this by this point. Anyway Hamstring being fixed is a good thing for gameplay, but losing 50 rage spent during Battle Cry is a hefty loss to tactition procs, and with the new more attractive tactition numbers for next week it's still a net loss compared to current numbers unless my math is wonky.

Rage spent during Battle Cry with Deadly Calm doesn't contribute to Anger Management.
    Are you saying that we should have 3 bindings:

1) FR and HS (spamstring) for extra damage not Tactician procs bearing in mind the recent amendments

2) Slam (to use as part of the none BC rotation)

3) Slam / WW / Execute as part of BC rotation as well as 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Haveth View Post
    Ran some sims comparing Arms and Fury at N/H/M levels. All of them are using 23 points in the artifact. This is using the 9/26 hotfixes.

https://i.imgur.com/C9VEyyI.png
    Did that parse shift away from Mastery/Verse as the priority stats?
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Mastery/vers (outside of the usual haste randomness) was priority even with the bigger nerfs.

Can someone post a definitive execute range rotation for the FR build? I thought we only used Execute in BC because of IV and Wowhead but I've seen multiple people in this thread say that its worth using after the nerf to 40%. Sorry if its been discussed to death, I've been looking through the thread but havent seen much and tried googling/youtube as well. Just want to make sure I'm doing well in Heroic this week

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    Nope, Mastery actually became stronger as ilvl increased.

Mythic880

Heroic865

Normal850

Deleted
    I am a bit lost now with the hamstring Change... What exactly are my priorities in BC (besides spamming FR and getting our every CS/MS Combo), still HMS ? WW or Slam?

Deleted
    Hamstring is still off CD and still does some damage (2k or so) so it's still a micro dps gain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpride View Post
    I am a bit lost now with the hamstring Change... What exactly are my priorities in BC (besides spamming FR and getting our every CS/MS Combo), still HMS ? WW or Slam?
    Hamstring might not contribute to proccing tactician anymore, but it still is a damage gain to spam it while BC is up.
    In the end you do exactly the same stuff you did before while BC is active.

I just wished that Tactician would decrease the CS/MS cooldown similar to Anger Management for 1/0.2 seconds (random numbers) and no crazy random bonanza

Deleted
    Hello can you help me please in my Simcraft i see that

Ranking Haste > Mastery ~= Str > Vers > Crit

For what haste is better ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by biggerthanpete View Post
    3) Some one a couple pages ago said hamstring will give you a 3k boost. For me the real question is that since it no longer helps fish for resets, whether or not I wan't to have an FR key and and FR+Hamstring key. If I drop the hamstring key I've gained a key binding at the loss of 3k dps. It's probably what I will do.
    I think that you can use the same number of hamstrings after Wednesday and its damage is the same, so it's possible to just check logs for this ability. I did 246k dps on Ursoc N and hamstring was 0.25%, so we are talking about 615 dps. Best combat log is 491k dps and hamstring is 0.24%, so it's 1227 dps. I'll remove hamstring, it'll simplify rotation for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    I think that you can use the same number of hamstrings after Wednesday and its damage is the same, so it's possible to just check logs for this ability. I did 246k dps on Ursoc N and hamstring was 0.25%, so we are talking about 615 dps. Best combat log is 491k dps and hamstring is 0.24%, so it's 1227 dps. I'll remove hamstring, it'll simplify rotation for me.
    ^ This.

We are all human, so it's normal to use hamstring outside of BC because ur spamming the key. Easy way to check this is looking at ur logs and see if u have 100% crit chance on hamstring, pretty much no one is able to get a 100% and using hamstring 2 or 3 times without BC it's enough to fuck up the dps u can get using it for free.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    Hamstring was only cool because 10 rage per sec so about 4 per BattleCry which is 10 * 0.65 = 6.5% chance for CS reset 4 times. That's the DPS increase you don't see when you look at the teeny tiny dps Hamstring does itself.

Deleted
    I think harmstring usage is more about getting you BC back faster through AM. I have a question though: Is FR now even worth using outside the BC window? On my MS it does like 136000 x 1,3 - 136000 = 40800 dmg, 40800 : 0,75 = 54400 dmg (equalised the rage cost with slam) my slam does 94000. Even with the dmg amplifier from Shattered Defense it's close. Anyone got an answer to that?

Quote Originally Posted by vest View Post
    I think harmstring usage is more about getting you BC back faster through AM. I have a question though: Is FR now even worth using outside the BC window? On my MS it does like 136000 x 1,3 - 136000 = 40800 dmg, 40800 : 0,75 = 54400 dmg (equalised the rage cost with slam) my slam does 94000. Even with the dmg amplifier from Shattered Defense it's close. Anyone got an answer to that?
    Spells costing nothing during BC don't trigger AM. You could nearly have 100% uptime on BC otherwise^^

Okay okay new updates came in:

Tactician proc rate increased by 15%.
    Hamstring no longer procs Tactician.
    Exploit the Weakness (Artifact Trait) bonus reduced to 4% per point.

So how much is the base of Tactician? that extra 1%, how is it going to affect us? I need to shower and brush my teeth and go to work! Can someone do the math for these things?

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Okay okay new updates came in:

Tactician proc rate increased by 15%.
    Hamstring no longer procs Tactician.
    Exploit the Weakness (Artifact Trait) bonus reduced to 4% per point.

So how much is the base of Tactician? that extra 1%, how is it going to affect us? I need to shower and brush my teeth and go to work! Can someone do the math for these things?
    3/3 ETW give same reset chance as Live. It only nerf the 6/3 aspect of etw which was frankly retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait to play my Arms Warrior and Sub Rogue when the changes go live. I wanna see how much of a dps difference it will be now between the both of them.