Oh my, some of the opinions and ideals in here. My word...

I've found throughout the day that the changes to EtW have yielded about the same frequency of Tactician procs as it previously did. Which is kind of expected as a fraction of a percentage was the difference between yesterday and today. I've even managed to maintain my place in dps charts for the runs I was in. From time to time, the pressure was felt, but overall it seemed to go as smoothly as it had before the changes.

I'm glad they went back and redesigned some of those changes, as it probably would have sucked to have 3% for each EtW rank with the original proc chance. I am content for now. ^.^

Nabbing Ayala's or Archavon's would significantly 'improve' the rotation, IMO. Ayala's obviously the damage from the proc, but more importantly (imo) the 'free' 40 rage spent to hopefully nab a tactician proc.

When we're getting regular procs, the spec is "fine". The problem, and the thing I can't stand, is that in reality no matter how perfectly you execute you ultimately have very little impact on your damage as it is fully dependent upon Tac procs. Oh well, perhaps with some more gear we'll all get up to Ryzoh's level and be happy.

The other Arms warrior in my guild dwarfs my damage, but he's further into the Arms artifact (I was told to hard switch the night before EN opened, so I don't even have Focus in Battle) and has Ayala's. He's 6 equipped iLvls higher and has 13% more Mastery.

However, I still think I'm failing the rotation, particularly on pull. Between the craziness of certain fights and tripping over myself during Bloodlust, I find it difficult to manage at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Klatar View Post
    Cant be so bad though. What is he doing right you are doing wrong?
    Case in point.

Quote Originally Posted by noctred View Post
    1. Has an equipped ilevel of 866 (and an 895 artifact) with, mostly, appropriate stat distribution - i.e. hasn't gotten fucked on loot.
    2. Has Ayala's Stone Heart.
    3. Gets good procs?
    It looks like a lot of the top warriors are using stone heart now, instead of the MS gloves. Does anyone know if the stone heart executes count as rage spent in regards to tactician/anger management? Also, why hasn't RNG blessed me with any legendaries yet? I'd like the problem of having to choose which one to use.

As someone who had 0 EtW relics the nerfs didn't feel too bad today. A few more full 30 second waits on CS but overall still enough for top 30 logs on most fights. We'll see how it goes in Mythic tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    It looks like a lot of the top warriors are using stone heart now, instead of the MS gloves. Does anyone know if the stone heart executes count as rage spent in regards to tactician/anger management? Also, why hasn't RNG blessed me with any legendaries yet? I'd like the problem of having to choose which one to use.
    Like we have a fucking choice lol? It's a legendary most people here don't have 1 let alone a choice between the best 2 out of 8.

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    I got Ayala's today and I can confirm that I was getting tactician procs from the proc executes. Since tactician procs are based on the base rage cost of an ability, I'd say it behaves as if you'd done a normal execute.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Does anyone know if the stone heart executes count as rage spent in regards to tactician/anger management?
    It does count and is pretty op

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noctred View Post
    1. Has an equipped ilevel of 866 (and an 895 artifact) with, mostly, appropriate stat distribution - i.e. hasn't gotten fucked on loot.
    2. Has Ayala's Stone Heart.
    3. Gets good procs?
    So in other words, once you get the legendary, you beat everyone else by up to 50%?

Sounds still overpowered. It's not like he's not in a top raid. He has beaten a lot of top geared top players on all 3 fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Keenaxe View Post
    I got Ayala's today and I can confirm that I was getting tactician procs from the proc executes. Since tactician procs are based on the base rage cost of an ability, I'd say it behaves as if you'd done a normal execute.
    I'd say this is the reason the top rank warriors are doing so much damage. I'm currently 861 with no legendaries and similar stats to these guys, and all of my damage and cooldowns are extremely similar numbers, but their execute damage is through the roof, and they're pulling easily 30% higher dps than me. The fact that random drop legendaries are so strong, and that you're kind of fucked if you don't have them is ridiculously flawed.

I'd say this is the reason the top rank warriors are doing so much damage. I'm currently 861 with no legendaries and similar stats to these guys, and all of my damage and cooldowns are extremely similar numbers, but their execute damage is through the roof, and they're pulling easily 30% higher dps than me. The fact that random drop legendaries are so strong, and that you're kind of fucked if you don't have them is ridiculously flawed.
    This is mostly true and its sad, I went into this week not looking forward to being outdpsed by a mile since I only had a weaksauce legendary but then lucked out this morning and pulled the ring from the weekly class hall M+ chest
    Last edited by Rhyzoh; 2016-09-28 at 07:04 AM.

Yup, feels like arms scales very well but if you get fucked on loot then it can be dumpster tier. I got the legendary neck which has a nice chunk of mastery but barely compares to the ring or even gloves. Also have pretty trash trinkets despite doing full lockouts of mythic since day 2 of the expansion, with a ton of M+ runs in too.

Deleted
    Arms all the way, only thing that sucks is the sustained cleave.

Crucial thing here is scaling, get better gear and each week you'll rise up the charts. Get the right legendaries and you're laughing.

All in all the changes have dumbed us down but as I saw us going through Mythic I saw my DPS rising.

so are we just running the highest ilvl relic almost regardless of trait now?

Deleted
    I'm a terrible warrior.

Is a overpower-in for the kill-trauma-opportunity strikes build terrible?

Quote Originally Posted by Coedbleidd View Post
    I'm a terrible warrior.

Is a overpower-in for the kill-trauma-opportunity strikes build terrible?
    Are you raiding heroic or mythic? Or doing mythic dungeons?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    855ilvl ETW relic from weekly cache... 865 shitter relic from raid equipped. What do?

Sim them both.
    Intuitively I'd think the ETW relic is the better choice.
    If they sim close to each other I'd still go for the ETW.

Edit:
    In case you didn't know, it's possible to sim items/relics without equipping them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ftp View Post
    In case you didn't know, it's possible to sim items/relics without equipping them.
    What it is the best/fastest way to do it (I'm interested in simming the different trinkets) ?