Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpride View Post
    Everything out of FR Drops off hard.

But what do you consider "decent results", at least during Progress you should be fine being behind ranged on this Boss, because it can be pretty punishing to melee (i fare between 320-220 k depending on how much love the Boss gives me).
    I personally consider 220k upwards to be decent. I'm comparing myself to other dps in the raid with that. I suppose I need consistency more than anything. Reason why I ask about MC is I've found FR to be quite inconsistent. On a dummy I get an opening burst of about 300k, but then it drops to about 200k. However when I use MC the damage is consistent (albeit boring gameplay). I was just wondering whether MC is at all viable or whether it's still FR or not at all.

I'm playing fury right now, which performs ok I guess. But, you know how it is when one spec is out-performing the other.

Deleted
    After the Nerf of Exploit the Weakness, is it still worth prioritize relics with this trait over itemlevel? If yes, how many itemlevel is it worth now?

Deleted
    I have just 2 quick questions that will help me a lot.

1. After the nerf what now Arms or Fury?
    2. If still arms. Go with the Focused rage build or the simple one with Wrecking crew and opportunity strikes?

I only do mithic+ content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by savedbygrace View Post
    I personally consider 220k upwards to be decent. I'm comparing myself to other dps in the raid with that. I suppose I need consistency more than anything. Reason why I ask about MC is I've found FR to be quite inconsistent. On a dummy I get an opening burst of about 300k, but then it drops to about 200k. However when I use MC the damage is consistent (albeit boring gameplay). I was just wondering whether MC is at all viable or whether it's still FR or not at all.

I'm playing fury right now, which performs ok I guess. But, you know how it is when one spec is out-performing the other.
    Well i would not compare myself to any ranged (not in EN, it is basically except ursoc a rangefapfest), i usually look how i fare to other strong melees, and on st i can pretty fairly compete with anything they throw at me. For Nyth M i generally am the #1 melee behind the good ranged on around 4-5th.

What you are witnessing on the Bosspuppet is kinda the flow of the specc. It goes like Pull/BC everyhing spiking (i spike on a really good try with bl to 700+), then you slow down until next bc hits (always depending a bit on your rng), Spikes slighty on every bc, then the bc with Avatar (hopefully good rng) decent spike... and later it will normalize. (that means i hope you Play Deadly calm etc. otherwise fr will suck, also you Need like the 16 Points in arms artifact otherwise fr will suck)

Bad Thing for you is you just switched for the now mechnical important bosses to a new spec, that is kinda..off a bit (compared to other rotations), best would have been you tried it last hc run (nyth and ursoc give you quite a good Feeling how you can perform on "your" fights in hc. I stopped caring for tree or cenarius cause they are not made for arms), and as i said..2 rots and you can basicly go and take a nap dmg meter wise

Quote Originally Posted by Ardias View Post
    I have just 2 quick questions that will help me a lot.

1. After the nerf what now Arms or Fury?
    2. If still arms. Go with the Focused rage build or the simple one with Wrecking crew and opportunity strikes?

I only do mithic+ content
    IF you only do Mythic +, you already played Fury and will continue to do so. Arms has no AoE, period. Boss damage won't matter so much for your run. Definitely not even with a 30k difference between Arms and Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by sdy284 View Post
    is it worth upgrading from a Soul Fibril (+20%Slam Damage) to an 840 Xavius' Mad Whispers (+5% Whirlwind Damage)? I'm guessing the 9 ilvl increase to my artifact isn't worth losing the slam damage increase
    Most definitely. That relic is only +5% damage to slam but because you have 3 traits already you are seeing +20.

Any1 has an idea why todays simulationcraft shows arms much higher than yesterdays? I bet yesterday simulationcraft was already updated to the state of arms with ETW at 4% and 15% tactican buff, since it was live for 2 days already. (it shows now 300k while yesterday it shown 285k)

Quote Originally Posted by tigerowski View Post
    Any1 has an idea why todays simulationcraft shows arms much higher than yesterdays? I bet yesterday simulationcraft was already updated to the state of arms with ETW at 4% and 15% tactican buff, since it was live for 2 days already. (it shows now 300k while yesterday it shown 285k)
    Read somewhere that Arms gear was stupidly shitty on the sim some days ago, may be that.

Deleted
    Thought I'd weigh in...

I don't play the Focused Rage build myself as Arms, so the nerf to that talent doesn't affect me.
    I like that they nerfed the artifact trait; it was simply too good. Now you don't have to think about it when you get a new relic with higher ilvl - just equip it.
    They did buff the innate proc chance of Tactician to compensate, which is good.
    However, for those who ran with 2-3 relics with bonus to Exploit The Weakness, the nerf stings. I only have one such relic in my artifact at the moment.
    Before the nerf, when I had 2 relics with bonus to EtW, I was sitting on a 19.5 % chance to proc Tactician per MS/Slam used.
    Now, after the nerf and with only one relic with bonus to EtW, my chance to proc Tactician is 17,4% per MS/Slam used. Another EtW relic will boost it to 18% and a 3rd relic will give you a 18,6% chance to proc Tactician per MS/Slam used (before the nerf you had a 20,8% chance per MS/Slam to proc Tactician with 3/3 EtW relics).
    As you can see, it doesn't look that bad.
    However, lemme tell you, somehow it feels worse than it should, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    Read somewhere that Arms gear was stupidly shitty on the sim some days ago, may be that.
    Stats look the same i think

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    So, I got my first legendary two days ago. And I got Sephuz's Secret... It's so bad that after having simmed and fiddles around with values in simcraft it's 24% worse than my 850 rings. #FeelsBadMan

Quote Originally Posted by Xeley View Post
    So, I got my first legendary two days ago. And I got Sephuz's Secret... It's so bad that after having simmed and fiddles around with values in simcraft it's 24% worse than my 850 rings. #FeelsBadMan
    It's actually not a bad legendary. Could be much worse. It does help a lot in mythic+ dungeons.

But I understand your frustration. I'd rather not get any legendary at all and HOPE for a good one instead of wasting that "no luck proof feature" on absolutely useless stuff.

Yeah, Like Red-EyeD wrote it's probably pretty great for dungs, but for raiding it's shit unfortunately. I'd prefer it over the neck but it's definitely not a legendary I'd like to loot as one of the first 4 or so.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    It's actually not a bad legendary. Could be much worse. It does help a lot in mythic+ dungeons.

But I understand your frustration. I'd rather not get any legendary at all and HOPE for a good one instead of wasting that "no luck proof feature" on absolutely useless stuff.
    Yeah, M+ and PvP (for the ilvl) is the only thing I can think of when it'd be worth using.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valdie View Post
    Yeah, Like Red-EyeD wrote it's probably pretty great for dungs, but for raiding it's shit unfortunately. I'd prefer it over the neck but it's definitely not a legendary I'd like to loot as one of the first 4 or so.
    I'd prefer the neck by far. The neck actually gives one stat that's usable, and I guess the absorb could be nice at times.

With bad stats on them and with a lot of useless ones Blizzard managed to make getting legendaries not fun. Quite an achievement.

Well, unless you're that one lucky bastard who got a good one. And even then it makes other players frustration even stronger.

Deleted
    So many posts but is there a guide for dps rotation ?

Quote Originally Posted by gordonwu87 View Post
    So many posts but is there a guide for dps rotation ?
    Google: Icy-veins arms warrior

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post

Yeah, there are some bad legendary designs. I have a ring that has 1200+ mastery with a socket, with 150/200 mastery enchant and 100/150 mastery gem I would be sitting between 1400-1500 mastery for just a single ring. That's going to be very hard to replace unless a new ring shows up and gives me high versa and similar numbers to my mastery, I think the first stat is haste? Not sure, I find Versa to be stronger than haste. I have 7% versa with 83% mastery and like 8% haste and 10% crit.

I ran yesterday the first few bosses with full set of 8/8 pre-raiding and the set is okay but I can feel the difference in damage. I was sitting at 69% mastery with 16% Crit and I think 12% haste and 4% versa. I was battling my way with other hunters/kitties/warlocks. Then I switched to my high mastery/versa and dropped the 8/8 set and shot above them all. I said to them, "you know if I'm #1 something is really wrong here!" Haha. My trinkets are crap tho...

Can someone reply to my post and tell me what simulation program/addon you guys use?
    Last edited by Tatsujin; 2016-09-30 at 01:31 PM.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Google: Icy-veins arms warrior

Yeah, there are some bad legendary designs. I have a ring that has 1200+ mastery with a socket, with 150/200 mastery enchant and 100/150 mastery gem I would be sitting between 1400-1500 mastery for just a single ring. That's going to be very hard to replace unless a new ring shows up and gives me high versa and similar numbers to my mastery, I think the first stat is haste? Not sure, I find Versa to be stronger than haste. I have 7% versa with 83% mastery and like 8% haste and 10% crit.

I ran yesterday the first few bosses with full set of 8/8 pre-raiding and the set is okay but I can feel the difference in damage. I was sitting at 69% mastery with 16% Crit and I think 12% haste and 4% versa. I was battling my way with other hunters/kitties/warlocks. Then I switched to my high mastery/versa and dropped the 8/8 set and shot above them all. I said to them, "you know if I'm #1 something is really wrong here!" Haha. My trinkets are crap tho...

Can someone reply to my post and tell me what simulation program/addon you guys use?
    google [Demar's Band of Amore]

i have that 835 with socket, guess its not going to be replaced until 7.2

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    google [Demar's Band of Amore]

i have that 835 with socket, guess its not going to be replaced until 7.2
    At work right now, what are the stats?

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    At work right now, what are the stats?
    1 stat only mastery 1737 + 150 gem + 200 enchant