Quote Originally Posted by Frankminimia View Post
    I would say it is worth it, hope to god it doesnt take cs to long to become available.
    I personally just delay it to use with MS, since as soon as the spam kicks in it's probably going to proc tactician, and reset MS.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

This just got posted on the wow forums. Maybe the key to the arms hidden artifact.

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...page=1#post-11

Summary for those too lazy to click.

Maybe a huge breakthrough here, maybe nothing. Probably the biggest tip we're gonna get. I'm gonna link the stream at the bottom of my post. This guy just turned his stream off because he had a quest ! pop up at Danica the Reclaimer telling him to talk to Helgar about his artifact. No idea what triggered it, but I'm going to post everything I can remember about his setup.

* He was doing the Circle of Glory, encountering LOTS of people from his stream somehow. At 19 kills because his stream was letting him win. He looted a chest at 20 kills, the loot glitched. He had to recover it from the postmaster at an engineering mailbox. He go t an item in the mail that started the quest that caused Dancia to pop up.

*closed the stream as soon as he teleported to class hall

*only glyph equipped was Glyph of Burning Anger

* He is for sure AK7

* 20 traits into arms tree

*artifact weapon was not transmogged(not sure if related)

* Class hall advancement: Odyn's Favor, For Honor and Glory, Heavenly Forge Ascension, Val'kyr Call.

https://www.twitch.tv/evylynwow

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by figglesfiggles View Post
    Is it worth it to delay BC and wait for a CS proc? I've noticed my damage during BC sucks if CS isn't up because you get 3x slams and 1 MS. However, waiting for a CS proc can also be dangerous if you're (un)lucky enough to get a 20-30s window of no procs. A similar question would be if BC is coming off cooldown very soon(1-2 GCD), is it worth it to save a CS proc so you're guaranteed to hit like a truck during BC? I'm basically just looking for optimal times to use BC and if those conditions are not met when BC comes off cooldown, what the appropriate response should be.
    I say yes to both - delay BC until you have CS available and delay CS if BC is about to come off cooldown. Delaying BC sucks but going through an entire BC window without CS is (arguably?) worse.

That's just my anecdotal experience though.
    Last edited by noctred; 2016-10-06 at 10:21 PM.

what happened to sarri haven't seen him post in a while

Hey guys how good is ursocs rending paw? It seems to say it sims high but it doesn't look like it would be that great for arms since we don't auto attack a lot like fury. Am i missing something? 850 ursoc rending paw, previous 830 mastery strength trinket. The rending paw still a good upgrade? Thanks!

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but what should my prio be during execute phase as focus rage build? Do i continue to focus rage or just execute?

10+ Year Old Account
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisalex75 View Post
    Sorry if this has already been mentioned but what should my prio be during execute phase as focus rage build? Do i continue to focus rage or just execute?

Focus rage while executing
    Last edited by sjsctt; 2016-10-07 at 01:29 PM.

What's the word on Overpower/Mortal Combo vs Dauntless/Focused Rage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    He is very sick and having to take a break.

- - - Updated - - -

Focus rage while executing
    Only time you would hit FR during execute phase is during BC. But even During BC you should just be using execute, and dump the 3 FR MS on the next CS outside of BC.

Deleted
    so i am considering delaying one against many for deathblow as i got the execute ring legendary...any thoughts?
    i am running mythics as fury btw. so it wouldnt hurt me there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by groceryguy View Post
    so i am considering delaying one against many for deathblow as i got the execute ring legendary...any thoughts?
    i am running mythics as fury btw. so it wouldnt hurt me there.
    One against many can't fix our aoe dmg against other classes. If your choices are those two, I would definitely go for deathblow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrafted View Post
    What's the word on Overpower/Mortal Combo vs Dauntless/Focused Rage?
    The former for pvp, the latter for pve, as it has always been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukk View Post
    Only time you would hit FR during execute phase is during BC. But even During BC you should just be using execute, and dump the 3 FR MS on the next CS outside of BC.
    Guy i was answering was asking how you do it in BC

3FR MS during BC deals more damage than 40 rage execute
    it also deals more damage outside of BC without Deathblow

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    3FR MS during BC deals more damage than 40 rage execute
    it also deals more damage outside of BC without Deathblow
    More damage if only look at the numbers of the individual hit, yes. But not more damage per rage. So Execute wins. In a world were Rage was a non-issue we wouldn't really care about DPR. Now when Rage is an issue you have to consider, DPR > All.

Quote Originally Posted by RendexStormrageUS View Post
    If I wanted to learn arms does anyone have any recommended guides or videos? That would cover everything I need to know.
    Anyone? I understand it generally but with so many actions per minute its difficult to feel like im not just spamming.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, did i read that correctly?

We don't wait for 3 FR anymore and instead just spam slam and MS on CD and instantly hit MS when we've the SD debuff on the target and the only moments we do go for 3 FR is when we're in BC?
    Sig by Thor

So I simmed my stats today and got this:
    Mastery 5.79

Strength 4.88

Critical Strike 4.43

Haste 4.04

Versatility 3.74

Wait, what? Crit is this high? I'm very surprised.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    So, did i read that correctly?

We don't wait for 3 FR anymore and instead just spam slam and MS on CD and instantly hit MS when we've the SD debuff on the target and the only moments we do go for 3 FR is when we're in BC?
    What did you read? something in this thread?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    So I simmed my stats today and got this:
    Mastery 5.79

Strength 4.88

Critical Strike 4.43

Haste 4.04

Versatility 3.74

Wait, what? Crit is this high? I'm very surprised.
    Might be just like that because you have very much haste and do not hit the breakpoint yet?