did they buff Terrorbound? it was around %5-6 generally on St but lately i keep getting upper %10s.

Quote Originally Posted by Abenbobo View Post
    Yup building specs around random item drops. Good work Blizzard...
    Don't worry nerfs are coming soon

Can some1 tell me why its even possible to get haste ring as legenary ring for arms? Any crafted ring with mastery is much better....

Quote Originally Posted by tigerowski View Post
    Can some1 tell me why its even possible to get haste ring as legenary ring for arms? Any crafted ring with mastery is much better....
    What you think that Blizzard pre-determines the best secondary stats for each spec and then assigns which loot you can get based on that? You been living under a rock for a decade or is this your first wow expansion?
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Don't worry nerfs are coming soon
    eh i don't think they actually have the balls to nerf legs at this point - probably just going to buff useless ones or if a leg makes a class/spec look op just straight up nerf the spec in classic blizzard fashion

You know how you don't get dissapointed by bad legendary drops? Just don't get one. That way, any time I do anything I always am excited that it'll be the moment I get that legendary gloves or ring. I think ring would be more fun though, even if it isn't as good dps wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    eh i don't think they actually have the balls to nerf legs at this point - probably just going to buff useless ones or if a leg makes a class/spec look op just straight up nerf the spec in classic blizzard fashion
    Well I certainly wouldn't put it past them despite being incredibly retarded. Still I find slight buffs to the non fr version of arms coming and significant nerfs to the legendaries more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    You know how you don't get dissapointed by bad legendary drops? Just don't get one. That way, any time I do anything I always am excited that it'll be the moment I get that legendary gloves or ring. I think ring would be more fun though, even if it isn't as good dps wise.
    Thought exactly the same. Then I got a shield necklace...

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Thought exactly the same. Then I got a shield necklace...
    Got the shield neck and felt terriblerible and didn't think it could get worse. Then I got the movement impair/haste ring. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsong View Post
    Got the shield neck and felt terriblerible and didn't think it could get worse. Then I got the movement impair/haste ring. RIP.
    I fear this day when I get that one too.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsong View Post
    This is the only reason i haven't complained about not receiving any legendary yet.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    i just got the 2nd legendary, the neck one, i was kinda disappointed, but i am still happy about the hand legendary i got yesterday

however, is the bug even fixed? getting 2 legendaries in 2 days is kinda questioning, since i had been in legendary drought since legion day 1

i got my second legendary today too sadly i was in prot spec

Yay, second legendary! But its pants and they're even worse than my epic ones. I'm not even going to wear them, thanks Blizzard.

Well, every legendary gets me closer to the gloves, so yeah... I hope...
    Last edited by ReD-EyeD; 2016-10-16 at 09:14 PM.

But its pants and they're even worse than my epic ones..
    I sincerely doubt that. Unless they're 895 with perfect stats and a socket, even then the free CS wins. Even without Shattered Defenses, the free CS is quite strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I sincerely doubt that. Unless they're 895 with perfect stats and a socket, even then the free CS wins. Even without Shattered Defenses, the free CS is quite strong.
    No, 885 and socket and my weighted stats says that they're better by 4%

Free CS is nice certainly, but I don't see any real applications besides mb Ursoc's charge with me following him with my charge and jumping back.

No, 885 and socket and my weighted stats says that they're better by 4%
    Yes, but again you're discounting the free Colossus Smash every 30 seconds, which is far better.

Yes, but again you're discounting the free Colossus Smash every 30 seconds, which is far better.
    I guess you're right, but I still doubt that I will be able to utilize it enough, because on most bosses you're supposed to stick a lot to its back and if you're jumping on something that means you're not charging and losing rage like that too.

Its a really good m+ pants, thats for sure, but I'm tanking there tho.

I guess you're right, but I still doubt that I will be able to utilize it enough, because on most bosses you're supposed to stick a lot to its back and if you're jumping on something that means you're not charging and losing rage like that too.

Its a really good m+ pants, thats for sure, but I'm tanking there tho.
    You can still just walk out of range and charge back in. It sounds obtuse, but it really is just as effective as Heroic Leaping, and you should've been doing that between HL's cooldown anyway. For boss positioning, try Leaping sideways instead of forward/back, such as from one foot to the other, that way you stay at their back.

There are definitely fights where it's a difficult maneuver to pull off (M Ursoc), but for most it shouldn't be too hard to get a hand of.

You can still just walk out of range and charge back in. It sounds obtuse, but it really is just as effective as Heroic Leaping, and you should've been doing that between HL's cooldown anyway. For boss positioning, try Leaping sideways instead of forward/back, such as from one foot to the other, that way you stay at their back.

There are definitely fights where it's a difficult maneuver to pull off (M Ursoc), but for most it shouldn't be too hard to get a hand of.
    That's actually a good idea to jump sideways on big bosses. Don't know why I didn't think about it myself, thanks.