Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    If you have the gloves or ring, the Trinket with Str/Mastery would have a better value because your CS procs would be much higher. I go through a full phase of no CS procs very rarely now with the legendary ring. The procs from the ring are so damn RNG that it can be very good, good, or bad. Like, I don't know how to phrase it perfectly ... I try to Heroic Throw before I charge because it has a chance to proc Execute, Charge also has a chance just like Auto Attacks. When I step away from an enemy I keep my Heroic Throw on CD to try and get Execute procs. I mean right now it's all about the Execute procs from the ring. In normal situations, I get between 3 to 7 Executes between Battle Cries, and keep in mind that BC comes up for me much faster because of the full 40 rage being utilized, without consuming any rage.
    lol what is this post

heroic throw? nice meme it's not worth delaying any other ability by even a fraction of a GCD for

Hamstring was worth spamming in BC since it was off gcd and could proc ring

The execute from the ring does not reduce the cd of BC

3-7 between battle crys? ring is ~4 ppm and BC is ~30 sec cd, nice math
    Last edited by Rhyzoh; 2016-10-29 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyzoh View Post
    lol what is this post

heroic throw? nice meme it's not worth delaying any other ability by even a fraction of a GCD for

Hamstring was worth spamming in BC since it was off gcd and could proc ring

The execute from the ring does not reduce the cd of BC

3-7 between battle crys? ring is ~4 ppm and BC is ~30 sec cd, nice math
    What's with your attitude?

Yes, the Execute procs varies, but its random and in some cases you'll get a lot more Execute procs between BC downtime.

Be productive and constructive.=

Questions about rotation:

1: During Battle Cry, if i get a Colossus Smash reset and Colossus Smash is already up on the target, should i cast Colossus Smash to take advantage of Shattered Defenses or should i just use Mortal Strike and Slam to take the maximum advantage of Battle Cry? What about on execute phase? Should i just spam execute with Battle Cry up or should i keep casting Colossus Smash for Shattered Defenses?
    2: During Execute phase, should Focused Rage be casted only with Battle Cry?
    3: Also during execute phase, if Colossus Smash is not up, should i save rage and just sit there till it comes of CD or resets?
    4: With Colossus Smash down, should Slam be casted only to prevent rage capping?

I think that's all for now... lol

Thank you!

What's with your attitude?
    I just don't like when people spread misinformation, especially when it's as if they haven't even tested the thing they're talking about.

Yes, the Execute procs varies, but its random and in some cases you'll get a lot more Execute procs between BC downtime.
    Your own words were "In normal situations, I get between 3 to 7 Executes between Battle Cries." Getting more than 4 is not normal at all, its rare and getting 7+ is nearly impossible. Also if you did manage get 7 and they did reduce the cooldown of BC as you say it does then that BC would have had like a 15 second cooldown which would make getting that number of procs even less likely.

Be productive and constructive.=
    Pretty sure that was. But do you know what isn't? Getting defensive instead of just admitting you're wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thefuga View Post
    Questions about rotation:

1: During Battle Cry, if i get a Colossus Smash reset and Colossus Smash is already up on the target, should i cast Colossus Smash to take advantage of Shattered Defenses or should i just use Mortal Strike and Slam to take the maximum advantage of Battle Cry? What about on execute phase? Should i just spam execute with Battle Cry up or should i keep casting Colossus Smash for Shattered Defenses?
    2: During Execute phase, should Focused Rage be casted only with Battle Cry?
    3: Also during execute phase, if Colossus Smash is not up, should i save rage and just sit there till it comes of CD or resets?
    4: With Colossus Smash down, should Slam be casted only to prevent rage capping?

I think that's all for now... lol

Thank you!
    1. If its the last global of the BC then just a MS would be better, if not the last global then CS->MS is better.

2. Pretty much, unless your rage capped and about to finish an autoattack swing.

3. Well if you "pool" your rage and don't spend it, then tactician wouldn't proc since that requires rage to be spent so just spend rage and hope for a reset.

4. No you should pretty much slam all the time if target is above 20 and CS/MS are on CD. Just make sure to have at least 16 rage for when MS comes off CD

Quote Originally Posted by Iraal View Post
    I got the welfare legendary ring with the +haste from loss of control effects. The biggest elation swiftly followed up with a massive slap across the face with a wet fish. So frustrating!
    Yep, just got Sephuz as my 3rd legendary, the other 2 being the whirlwind belt and movespeed boots. I've given up all hope of actually doing competitive damage at this point.

Deleted
    How is the bleeding trinket from Moroes for us? It's any good?

Deleted
    >Sim character
    >Haste >> Mastery
    >Add haste gem
    >Lower DPS
    >Haste >> Mastery
    >Add haste gem
    >Lower DPS
    >Haste >> Mastery
    >Add haste gem
    >Lower DPS
    >Mastery >> haste

Thanks simcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    >Sim character
    >Haste >> Mastery
    >Add haste gem
    >Lower DPS
    >Haste >> Mastery
    >Add haste gem
    >Lower DPS
    >Haste >> Mastery
    >Add haste gem
    >Lower DPS
    >Mastery >> haste

Thanks simcraft
    That's because you misunderstand how it works.. Simcraft stat weights are stupid and they increase the value of haste because it's thinking "OMFG look at that Haste breakpoint, I will value haste really highly so you go for it".. You add haste without hitting the breakpoint and you lose dps, but the moment you hit the breakpoint you gain a fuckload of dps and then it's like "fuck haste, shit stat".

This is what is happening.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I just don't like when people spread misinformation, especially when it's as if they haven't even tested the thing they're talking about.

Your own words were "In normal situations, I get between 3 to 7 Executes between Battle Cries." Getting more than 4 is not normal at all, its rare and getting 7+ is nearly impossible. Also if you did manage get 7 and they did reduce the cooldown of BC as you say it does then that BC would have had like a 15 second cooldown which would make getting that number of procs even less likely.

Pretty sure that was. But do you know what isn't? Getting defensive instead of just admitting you're wrong

- - - Updated - - -

1. If its the last global of the BC then just a MS would be better, if not the last global then CS->MS is better.

2. Pretty much, unless your rage capped and about to finish an autoattack swing.

3. Well if you "pool" your rage and don't spend it, then tactician wouldn't proc since that requires rage to be spent so just spend rage and hope for a reset.

4. No you should pretty much slam all the time if target is above 20 and CS/MS are on CD. Just make sure to have at least 16 rage for when MS comes off CD
    Got it. Thank you!
    Oh, one more: During execute phase, with 3 stacks of Focused Rage, is MS>Execute?

I've tested it. You're right about one thing, BC is normally on CD about 30 seconds.

Impossible? No. It's not impossible. It happens from time to time. Sometimes, and in rare situations, I get 0 to 1 Execute procs between the downtime of BC. Sometimes, I get them back to back procs non-stop for several seconds. This is not counting the extra procs I get during that downtime.

You're right, I didn't calculate BC right, but my procs are pretty fucking accurate considering I have the ring. You don't want to be an ass about things - That's a choice, and you made a low choice in your previous post. Be positive and be constructive.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Yep, just got Sephuz as my 3rd legendary, the other 2 being the whirlwind belt and movespeed boots. I've given up all hope of actually doing competitive damage at this point.
    It's really odd, this entire week I'm just seeing people get generic legendaries like Sephuz/Cindaria/Prydaz. I mean, they are cross-class so of course they are going to be more common, but I literally saw like 4-5 Sephuz from the world boss this week. No joke. Tons of people got legs from the world boss and the majority were Sephuz lol.

You dont need Ring/Gloves to do competitive damage, that's just a copout excuse. I have 1 Legendary across 2 chars that I've been playing very actively, initially in progression raidin and more recently with casual raiding and Mythic + dungeons.. My Legendary is the movement speed boots, all my recent rankings have been 95-99% since leaving Tarren Mill (where I was raiding top 100 progression race) and joining my casual guild of mates (2/7 mythic, 2x 3h raids per week, loads of inexperienced players). Had I still been playing in my old guild all of my rankings would be higher by default than in my new guild, and I'd also be 5-10 ilvl more geared (869 equipped now).

Gloves/Ring make a huge difference, but the majority of players don't have either of them and so you're only going to look low on damage compared to those who do have them, getting 95-99% rankings is perfectly possible without them, the only difference is you can't really get rank 1 parses.

Edit : Since we're having a Legendary whine, my buddy in my casual guild that I joined has had 5 Legendaries across 3 chars, 3 of them he looted in the last 3 days... For sure I am really salty I haven't had anything since first week of ED, where I got boots from Xavius.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2016-10-29 at 04:40 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

I find Fury to be much much better if you don't have ring or gloves, but maybe that's because I've been lucky with lots of haste gear. I just think Fury is much easier to gear for (allowing for a higher ilevel) compared to Arms, and the damage it puts out without legs is pretty good -- not to mention the consistency.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-10-29 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thefuga View Post
    Got it. Thank you!
    Oh, one more: During execute phase, with 3 stacks of Focused Rage, is MS>Execute?
    Yeah a 3FR MS does more damage than than a max rage execute. However if you find yourself at 3 stacks and BC is not up but SD is up I'm not sure which is better. MS will do more damage but execute will save more rage since if SD is up then precise strikes is also up. Either way its a minor difference though.

Gift of Radiance 840 or Kara trinket 860 or Nature's Call 865 or Ravaged Seed Pod 865? Very confused. Gift is better I guess?

I've had the good fortune of obtaining an 880 spiked counterweight. I also have an 880 ursoc rending paw. Sims show about a 3k gain using the counterweight over ursocs but I'm unsure if simc has the ursocs rending paw update. Can anyone confirm that this is acurate? I'm not near a haste breakpoint with or without the counterweight.

Quote Originally Posted by Deemerbob View Post
    I've had the good fortune of obtaining an 880 spiked counterweight. I also have an 880 ursoc rending paw. Sims show about a 3k gain using the counterweight over ursocs but I'm unsure if simc has the ursocs rending paw update. Can anyone confirm that this is acurate? I'm not near a haste breakpoint with or without the counterweight.
    What is your other trinket? Ursoc + 880 Counterweight is a good combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee9084 View Post
    What is your other trinket? Ursoc + 880 Counterweight is a good combo.
    I've got an 870 appendages, which will be replaced with an 880+ once one drops from ilgynoth. Sims were showing a marginal gain using appendages over ursocs. Both seem to swing a bit in the damage they do right to fight. Generally 2-4% of my damage depending on the fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You dont need Ring/Gloves to do competitive damage, that's just a copout excuse. I have 1 Legendary across 2 chars that I've been playing very actively, initially in progression raidin and more recently with casual raiding and Mythic + dungeons.. My Legendary is the movement speed boots, all my recent rankings have been 95-99% since leaving Tarren Mill (where I was raiding top 100 progression race) and joining my casual guild of mates (2/7 mythic, 2x 3h raids per week, loads of inexperienced players). Had I still been playing in my old guild all of my rankings would be higher by default than in my new guild, and I'd also be 5-10 ilvl more geared (869 equipped now).

Gloves/Ring make a huge difference, but the majority of players don't have either of them and so you're only going to look low on damage compared to those who do have them, getting 95-99% rankings is perfectly possible without them, the only difference is you can't really get rank 1 parses.

Edit : Since we're having a Legendary whine, my buddy in my casual guild that I joined has had 5 Legendaries across 3 chars, 3 of them he looted in the last 3 days... For sure I am really salty I haven't had anything since first week of ED, where I got boots from Xavius.
    I don't know. I feel like Fury is more 'stable' dps at the moment than RNG Arms sans legendary. I'm no mythic raider by any means but at times I'm peaking at 310-320k dps as Arms, while other times I get zero procs which makes my dps drop down to 200k. Not sure what to do about that since I feel for my ilevel my dps should be higher than that regardless of bad procs. I imagine the gloves help immensely.
    Last edited by mmoc17d8b9236a; 2016-10-30 at 02:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post

I've also got 5 legendaries spread over 3 chars, but 3 of them are sephuz secret and 1 is prydaz, wanna complain pls?