Quote Originally Posted by Nosmer View Post
    Where did you get that? Cant see it in PTR notes.
    Ring is from warrior discord (so potentially unreliable I guess?), gloves is from just logging onto the PTR.

What are those trinkets? I can't see them. Also any changes to the other shitty legendaires (that crappy ass ring with 15% haste, for example?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    What are those trinkets? I can't see them. Also any changes to the other shitty legendaires (that crappy ass ring with 15% haste, for example?)
    Yup gives 25% haste now and can be procced by interrupts, so it's almost a hero now (it is equal to drums). I guess it's nice for raids now

EDIT:
    After testing it seems 30% (for prot at least)
    Last edited by mmoc8504677281; 2016-11-15 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosmer View Post
    Where did you get that? Cant see it in PTR notes.
    https://raw.githubusercontent.com/si.../allspells.txt

That's the raw spell data dump from current PTR build. If you ctrl+F: 207767, you'll see the spell trigger for the ring's proc, which now lists 2 RPPM instead of 3. The gloves you can see in a tooltip at: http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/137060-archavons-heavy-hand.
    Last edited by Xanthan; 2016-11-15 at 10:17 PM.

I get that Ayala's and Archavons were strong legendaries, but to justify a 33% and 50% nerf each?

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    I get that Ayala's and Archavons were strong legendaries, but to justify a 33% and 50% nerf each?

Not surprising from Blizzard.. nerfed warriors to shit

Deleted
    Great. Instead of reworking the shitty Legendarys or at least buffing them Blizzard instead opted for the solution to nerf the Gloves and the ring.
    Normally I would say we should wait and see what changes to our talents and abilities they have in store, but Blizzard has managed to completely erode my hopes in that regard. Now I always fear for the worst when a new set of balance changes is announced.
    Honestly... I think it's a win if they don't completely butcher Arms.

Sigh. Obviously Warrior changes/notes are still coming, but not a great start.

Quote Originally Posted by Conan1 View Post
    Sigh. Obviously Warrior changes/notes are still coming, but not a great start.
    Don't forget that we only got one fucking new legendary. One, and the other classes got 2-3 each. Oh I love Heroic Leaping three times in a row ... What fucking utter stupidity did the put in there. This is going to get nerfed to 2 Heroic Leaps. You guys wanna know why? Combine that with the Legendary legs that gives Heroic Leap WB when you land and you have some godly DPS and people are going to bitch from here to the heavens. You can have about 24 seconds total of WB debuff on your enemies which is great AoE (without using the actual skill, WB).

Gotta say seeing the utter lack of Warrior changes (keeping in mind I'm sure something is coming), combined with the nerf to our 2 BiS legendaries and the RIDICULOUS buff to Chains of Thrayn (Ret's getting another 25% damage while using Crusade, totally reasonable change -.-)... ugh. I just hate seeing patch notes and being immediately discouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    Yes, it was completely justified. Both were ~10-13% dps increases, and they want legendaries to be somewhere around 5%.

However, they need to move some of the smoothness the legendaries gave to arms baseline. It sucks that the only way to make the spec not feel like ass was to have legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Yes, it was completely justified. Both were ~10-13% dps increases, and they want legendaries to be somewhere around 5%.

However, they need to move some of the smoothness the legendaries gave to arms baseline. It sucks that the only way to make the spec not feel like ass was to have legendaries.
    IMO, pretty simple fix - revert the EtW changes to "x" degree, or simply up Tactician proc chance a bit. Won't happen though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan1 View Post
    IMO, pretty simple fix - revert the EtW changes to "x" degree, or simply up Tactician proc chance a bit. Won't happen though.
    ID rather have more Rage than more tactician proccs cause more Rage means more active playstyle , resetting BCs cd quicker more blood of zakwhatever proccs and of course more tactician proccs cause more Rage spent cause more FR is being used

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    ID rather have more Rage than more tactician proccs cause more Rage means more active playstyle , resetting BCs cd quicker more blood of zakwhatever proccs and of course more tactician proccs cause more Rage spent cause more FR is being used
    Upping Tactician proc rate is more rage though. You're filling a GCD with a non Rage ability, so you're spending 0 rage instead of 15 or whatever. And then Tactician procs spend More rage for less. MS = 20 Rage, Execute = 40 rage, but its reduced by Precise Strikes traits so although you're spending 20 or 40, youre only using 11 or 22.

Can SimCraft be trusted with stats weights? Right now i've got haste almost tied with mastery, looks a little bit weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Yassy View Post
    Upping Tactician proc rate is more rage though. You're filling a GCD with a non Rage ability, so you're spending 0 rage instead of 15 or whatever. And then Tactician procs spend More rage for less. MS = 20 Rage, Execute = 40 rage, but its reduced by Precise Strikes traits so although you're spending 20 or 40, youre only using 11 or 22.
    I was under the assumption that PS, like DC gives the full rage value towards tactician, is this not how it works?

Quote Originally Posted by hamstring View Post
    I was under the assumption that PS, like DC gives the full rage value towards tactician, is this not how it works?
    That is how it works AFAIK. Thats why i said you're spending more rage but for less actual rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Yassy View Post
    That is how it works AFAIK. Thats why i said you're spending more rage but for less actual rage.
    i apologize, i misread that.

arent the 4th traits coming in 715, or is that 72, because thats what 60% reduced rage from PS - 2 relics bring it to 90 if you want to go that route - so the glove nerf isnt that bad, it just seems the relic priority may shift?

can you imagine 7 stacks of etw pre nerf

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    the last fun part of arms nerfed, the refund fixed the shitty FR rotation.

but soon, not anymore, sigh