http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/4...-design-notes/

Hey all,
    We have another alpha build going up today. This build includes a variety of revisions and bugfixes all around.

Notable changes focused on classes:

New Zone: Suramar!
    This zone is now open and ready for testing. Please give it a try and let us know what you think!
    New Dungeon: Court of Stars!
    This dungeon is now open and ready for testing. Please give it a try and let us know what you think!
    Class Status – We’ve made many iterations based on feedback and testing. Here are some highlights:
    Blood Death Knights – Significant revision to core rotation and many talents, to create better gameplay.
    Windwalker Monks – Further Storm, Earth, and Fire revisions to allow it to become the primary DPS cooldown.
    All Monks – Healing Elixirs revised to allow active use if desired.
    Retribution Paladins – Revisions to level 100 talents to make them more competitive.
    Balance Druids – Stellar Flare revised to simplify its use.
    Mistweaver Monks – Essence Font revised to add more interaction with other abilities.
    Restoration Shamans – Unleash Life returned as a talent.
    All Priests – Masochism and Desperate Prayer revised to be more competitive.
    Restoration Druids – Cultivation and Abundance talent locations swapped.
    PvP Talent Status – We’ve also revised several PvP talents:
    Fire Mages – Burning Determination redesigned.
    Frost Mages – Burst of Cold, Dense Ice, and Ice Form revised.
    Havoc Demon Hunters – Imprison revised.
    Outlaw Rogues – Thick as Thieves replaced Tricks of the Trade.
    Warlocks – Casting Circle and Essence Drain added.
    Artifact Trait Status – Nearly all traits are implemented at this point; only a few remain non-functional, or to-be-redesigned. (Tuning is still yet to come, of course.)
    Havoc Demon Hunters – Fury of the Illidari revised.
    Restoration Shamans – Gift of the Queen revised.
    Windwalker Monks – Strike of the Windlord revised.
    All remaining temporary talents have been replaced.
    World Quests Updated – Revisions to existing World Quests, and many more added.
    Order Hall Campaigns – We’re ready to test the campaigns (including Missions) for a couple additional classes:
    Demon Hunter
    Mage

Thanks, and we look forward to your feedback!

Also, check out the design notes from the previous build, if you haven't already as well: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743224163
    I am convinced they hate our class. *fingers crossed for big undocumented changes*
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    I am convinced they hate our class. *fingers crossed for big undocumented changes*
    There are no changes.

Actually there was one change I found in the notes.

Warriors:

....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...
    Last edited by Artunias; 2016-04-21 at 10:20 PM.

You asked the right question on the feedback forums, Artunias. It's really the only one we've got left.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    There are no changes.

Warriors:

....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...
    Lol, pretty much.

I hope they answer you guys on the class feedback threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    A lengthy set of new build notes! I'm sure there must be something in here...

...GOD DAMMIT

Good feedback, glad you mentioned the cleave range. I think trauma escalates the problem with slam spamming devaluing Overpower too, wish I was able to weigh in but EU doesn't get to.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Good feedback, glad you mentioned the cleave range. I think trauma escalates the problem with slam spamming devaluing Overpower too, wish I was able to weigh in but EU doesn't get to.
    You can post on US forum if you make a starter edition account.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelon View Post
    You can post on US forum if you make a starter edition account.
    You need a subscription to post on the forums, and even if I did it would probably not give me access to the Alpha forums as that account would not have been invited, but my main EU account. I do have a US starter account on my main account with a character already.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You need a subscription to post on the forums, and even if I did it would probably not give me access to the Alpha forums as that account would not have been invited, but my main EU account. I do have a US starter account on my main account with a character already.
    If your account is flagged for access then all you need is to create a character on a US server and it will allow you to post. If your starter account is linked to your main account, then you should be fine.

Lol, I give up on warriors.

No response and not a single update on warriors.

Oh wait.... we have 4 months left!

I had some hope going into this that perhaps the clusterfuck of design and lack of communication that was the WoD beta was behind us. The first iterations of Fury and Arms looked interesting and seemed like great jumping off points for really fun and compelling gameplay. Then patch after patch watered that shit down and removed the very elements that were being most highly praised by testers - completely fucking stupid. So here we are with both specs on the verge of decent gameplay that would require only minor (but very important) adjustments, none of which include "zomg make us unkillable gods of destruction" or "redo it all!!!1!!," yet all such suggestions are met with a wall of silence. The lack of communication isn't back, it has simply continued - we never got any conversation about the direction or design of warriors, going on 2+ years now (or is it almost 3 at this point?). They're doing a damn good job keeping me from buying Legion or coming back to WoW. Well played Blizz, /slowClap.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    Lol, I give up on warriors.

No response and not a single update on warriors.

Oh wait.... we have 4 months left!
    Yeah, just like we did in WoD testing, and look at all the things that got changed and improved in those last 4 months! /sarcasm

10+ Year Old Account
    My excitement went from 100 to 0 real quick when I saw a new build had been deployed.

Deleted
    It's okay guys, they've got some massive changes planned for us and don't want to spoil the surprise!

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    It's okay guys, they've got some massive changes planned for us and don't want to spoil the surprise!

Right?
    Yes, and Queen Elizabeth abdicates soon, to make way for King Charles
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    There are no changes.

Not on alpha so this is all I can do to help to try and promote communication from devs for the testers feedback. Prob not going to go over well.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743444406

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm upvoting the crap out of that thread the second I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'm upvoting the crap out of that thread the second I get home.
    Great, I hope it results in some input from devs!

I kind of wonder if the reason they backtracked on those first iterations of Arms and Fury and created what is on the alpha today was actually due to plans for T20 set bonuses. I could see the CS extension mechanic coming back as a tier bonus. Perhaps my tinfoil hat is engaged, but it feels like they heard what people liked, then stripped it out so they can add it back later as a tier bonus rather than make the baseline gameplay compelling. I'd feel a lot more paranoid about that if we didn't literally have that happen to us in WoD. I don't know anymore... maybe it's time for warriors to crash a server again?