Anyone noticed changes to the standard build at all? Or just the measly FR nerf and CS change?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Arms FR isnt even the most involved warrior spec... you have 3 buttons in yor rotation and then a macro that you spam during Battle Cry...

Once you actually understand how it's done you're laughing...
    Yes congrats on your 40% rankings.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Curious if the mythical tuning pass happened last night then or if this was specifically addressing arms. If the latter, then LOL (changes happening all at once eh). Fury feels the same so I'm really hoping the entire pass didn't happen.

At the same time though, provided the only nerf was -10% to FR, we got off pretty easy and it seems their interviews were indeed correct--they aren't nerfing OP specs much at all.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-09-13 at 02:55 PM.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    so no execute buff for it to be worth using?

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    so no execute buff for it to be worth using?
    A nerf to FR is an indirect execute buff hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    A nerf to FR is an indirect execute buff hehe.
    Its indirect buff, but is it enough to actually want to use it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthlegolas View Post
    As far as I understand (and my understanding may be limited), the maximum reduction is ~12% on MS (220% vs. 250% with 3 stacks).

Edit: And I agree with the sentiment of your post.
    Right, was just thinking about the buff itself. So its even less of a nerf so far.
    Now I'm really curious about what else they will do.

Did they just nerf the damage bonus from FR or also the rage cost? Like going from 15 to 12 baseline?

Warlocks' 3 shard change is now live as well, so looks like this was the mythical pre-raid "tuning." Disappointing as it seems like hard number changes aren't going to happen for gutter specs until after raids come out, but I guess I'll wait for notes.

LUL if outlaw didn't get nerfed also or DH AoE very slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Did they just nerf the damage bonus from FR or also the rage cost? Like going from 15 to 12 baseline?
    Are you sure you don't have dauntless active?

Are you sure you don't have dauntless active?
    Nope I'm talking about the baseline and I exclude having specced into Dauntless. The boost loses 20% (50->40 aka 80%) so the rage cost should also go down imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    Nope I'm talking about the baseline and I exclude having specced into Dauntless. The boost loses 20% (50->40 aka 80%) so the rage cost should also go down imo.
    That's odd, my tooltip still says 12 with dauntless and 15 without.

He wants 12 baseline and further reduction with Dauntless. I don't see the point.

He's saying it SHOULD cost 12 now that it got nerfed, not that it does.

He thinks it SHOULD go down to 12 base, but it hasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthlegolas View Post
    He wants 12 baseline and further reduction with Dauntless. I don't see the point.
    There is no point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Yes congrats on your 40% rankings.
    That's not what I'm saying, I'm saying that once you actually understand the BASE rotation and things you do it's not as hard as some people make it out to be.
    For example I bound my FR to mouse button so I can easily stack up with one hand while the other hand does CS, MS, Battle Cry macro, Slam and so on. I was flustered as fuck at the start as well, now that I understand it and got things laid out it's not any harder than any other 3 button rotation spec.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahnarble View Post
    He thinks it SHOULD go down to 12 base, but it hasn't.
    My bad on the misunderstanding.

They're saying OP got nerfed in discord, I can't get solid numbers though. Not sure how they could nerf the standard build.

Quote Originally Posted by globezorz View Post
    They're saying OP got nerfed in discord, I can't get solid numbers though. Not sure how they could nerf the standard build.
    They just put hotfix patchnotes out an Overpower isn't on it. Also nobody else got nerfed rofl. Gogo gadget Windwalker!

Quote Originally Posted by Kahnarble View Post
    They just put hotfix patchnotes out an Overpower isn't on it. Also nobody else got nerfed rofl. Gogo gadget Windwalker!
    Lol no other class got nerfed? What is life