I just dont understand why blizzard doesn't make a general nerf to all relics that allows you to only use 1 per trait, and if you have more than 1 then it gets greyed out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thefatty01 View Post
    I just dont understand why blizzard doesn't make a general nerf to all relics that allows you to only use 1 per trait, and if you have more than 1 then it gets greyed out.
    This. /10char

Deleted
    no, it would be a bad design.

they need to shift 20% (maybe a bit less, but you get the point) from ETW to tactician. voila, overpowered trait fixed, arms would remain good and fun to play (also <100)

Well I hope all your Warriors asking for nerfs are happy with yourselves, now you can enjoy safely being mid pack or riding the bottom without favourable RNG while overall balance is no better at all, just changing up the order. Spec is ruined gameplay wise, and damage output is mediocre as an overall result and a lot of you literally asked for this.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by crun View Post
    no, it would be a bad design.

they need to shift 20% (maybe a bit less, but you get the point) from ETW to tactician. voila, overpowered trait fixed, arms would remain good and fun to play (also <100)
    You would not believe how many warriors disagree with notions like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Well I hope all your Warriors asking for nerfs are happy with yourselves, now you can enjoy safely being mid pack or riding the bottom without favourable RNG while overall balance is no better at all, just changing up the order. Spec is ruined gameplay wise, and damage output is mediocre as an overall result and a lot of you literally asked for this.
    Yeah a lot of morons have asked for this while the rest of us who actually enjoyed the spec are stuck with the shittiest rng in the game come tuesday.

At this point with the nerf to Arms, and the joke of a buff to Fury I'm thinking about just taking a break until 7.1. Seriously I don't understand how they thought this was a good idea plus with Fury still taking 30% increased damage and has mediocre dps to boot it makes warriors a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyCrixus View Post
    Yeah a lot of morons have asked for this while the rest of us who actually enjoyed the spec are stuck with the shittiest rng in the game come tuesday.
    It was all the stubborn people who refused to switch from fury. I guess they don't understand that Blizzard has historically never made both warrior dps specs viable/competitive. I don't know why they couldn't just deal with arms being good.

I still don't get why they have such a hardon for nerfing arms, anyway; sure, it's ridiculously strong for single target, and limited 2-target cleave, but that's it. Feral is in much of the same boat and goes untouched. Meanwhile, rogues/mages/dh(not anymore, i guess) get the best of everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Don't come in here saying dumb shit just cause you have a sandy vag cause of the nerfs. No one ever asked for this, no one wanted any and all specs to be nerfed into the ground from the EtW changes. People wanted the standard spec to be brought more in line with the FR spec, that's all people asked for. No one ever said "oh please make us middle of the pack, please make only one spec remain viable and please, sweet baby Jesus, nerf tactician procs", no. You're just being a negative nancy cause you're heated right now. Calm down and start going at the devs, not us.

Quote Originally Posted by globezorz View Post
    Don't come in here saying dumb shit just cause you have a sandy vag cause of the nerfs. No one ever asked for this, no one wanted any and all specs to be nerfed into the ground from the EtW changes. People wanted the standard spec to be brought more in line with the FR spec, that's all people asked for. No one ever said "oh please make is middle of the pack, please make only spec remain viable and please, sweet baby Jesus, nerf tactician procs", no. You're just being a negative nancy cause you're heated right now. Calm down and start going at the devs, not us.
    You must not read the forums, but there have literally been butthurt fury kids and kids who prefer the underperforming arms talents begging for FR build to be nerfed to the ground. Blizzard doesn't compensate lesser specs. Asking for the good one to be nerfed is asking to be middle of the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    It was all the stubborn people who refused to switch from fury. I guess they don't understand that Blizzard has historically never made both warrior dps specs viable/competitive.
    So not TBC, Tier 11, or Hellfire Citadel? There have been times where both Arms and Fury have been viable in PVE.
    Curoar, Arms Warrior of 15 years.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Don't come in here saying dumb shit just cause you have a sandy vag cause of the nerfs. No one ever asked for this, no one wanted any and all specs to be nerfed into the ground from the EtW changes. People wanted the standard spec to be brought more in line with the FR spec, that's all people asked for.
    Actually, quite a few warrior players on this forum literally asked for FR to be nerfed into the ground because they either didn't enjoy the playstyle (lol) or thought nerfing FR would somehow allow other warrior specs to perform better.

This is what happens when people turn into drooling retards over sims, meters, and first week raid parses without critically thinking through what it is they're actually asking for.

Don't come in here saying dumb shit just cause you have a sandy vag cause of the nerfs. No one ever asked for this, no one wanted any and all specs to be nerfed into the ground from the EtW changes. People wanted the standard spec to be brought more in line with the FR spec, that's all people asked for. No one ever said "oh please make us middle of the pack, please make only one spec remain viable and please, sweet baby Jesus, nerf tactician procs", no. You're just being a negative nancy cause you're heated right now. Calm down and start going at the devs, not us.
    Nobody asked for it? You didn't read the thread then? The last 20 pages or has been people arguing the merits of balance and whether Arms is or Isnt balanced with some of them saying "hue hue it's retardedly OP look at simcraft, it needs to get nerfed hard, hue hue", most of them Warriors, some of them Warriors in high ranked progression guilds. Negative nancy you say, I've already been asked to reroll Rogue and that was before the weight of these nerfs was really understood on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbydude65 View Post
    So not TBC, Tier 11, or Hellfire Citadel? There have been times where both Arms and Fury have been viable in PVE.
    Wow, three whole tiers out of nineteen

I'm surprised that you guys are surprised by this... haven't warriors been nerfed to the ground every expansion since cata? Just look at our charge...

Quote Originally Posted by Plasma View Post
    Wow, three whole tiers out of nineteen
    T6 / Sunwell in TBC
    T8 and T9 in WOTLK, arguably T10 too.
    T13 in Cata, since while Fury was behind it was still very competitive, just Arms was ridiculous. I didn't play T11 so dunno.
    T14 launch in MOP prior to Arms redesign 1, then again in T16 SOO after Arms redesign 2.
    Highmaul, BRF and HFC

That's like 10-11 tiers out of 19 where both specs were viable, you can cancel T14 if you want due to mid tier redesign, and you can cancel T10 if you want due to Fury being about 20% ahead of Arms on most stuff, though Fury was arguably the top dps spec in game with Shadowmourne.

Deleted
    And this Ladies and Gentlemen is why you dont cry for nerfs, if the spec is overpowered Blizzard will fix it. If it is not you only get stuff like this.
    We have to fight for raidspots, beside damage warriors got nothing but rallying cry to justify a raidspot. We have no super survivability to counter certain mechanics. We have no super selfhealing to be more independant from external heals. We cannot kite adds and stuff.
    There is no point in bringing a warrior if he doesnt do the job better or as good as other classes. You need to understand this!
    As soon as a Rogue can do our job better he will get into the setup, not the warrior. As long as stacking classes is allowed you will see this. We are competing for maximum 5 slots in a raid setup. If we dont have certain things going we will be benched. Remember fucking Blackhand?

Start praying.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

nerf our damage but not ETW :C i went 30 seconds without a reset today its fucking aids just gunna get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post

Start praying.
    I really would not count on any positive changes to Arms. If there is one thing which the Devs have consistently shown it is a deaf ear to any type of constructive Warrior feedback.