It's only good due to AMR sims having some bugs, once those are fixed the other two talents are a ton better.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    It's only good due to AMR sims having some bugs, once those are fixed the other two talents are a ton better.
    So what's the 'go-to' build and rotation for fury atm?

For Rampage (with Carnage), have any of you been holding off on it until you are no longer enraged (sort of like how Fury plays on live right now with BT), or have you really not cared to when you use it?

10+ Year Old Account
    @Naeno Yes. For example, say I'm enraged but have enough time to fit a Raging Blow or Whirlwind with Wrecking Ball. I'd use that global, then extend my Enrage window further with Rampage. By the time my next GCD is available I can use it on another Raging Blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Naeno View Post
    For Rampage (with Carnage), have any of you been holding off on it until you are no longer enraged (sort of like how Fury plays on live right now with BT), or have you really not cared to when you use it?
    Yes, there's nothing wrong with waiting, assuming it won't cause you to rage cap, which it shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiplicity View Post
    @Naeno Yes. For example, say I'm enraged but have enough time to fit a Raging Blow or Whirlwind with Wrecking Ball. I'd use that global, then extend my Enrage window further with Rampage. By the time my next GCD is available I can use it on another Raging Blow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Yes, there's nothing wrong with waiting, assuming it won't cause you to rage cap, which it shouldn't.
    As I thought, thank you both for the confirmation.

true, tried both ways for quite a while on ptr and i feel like the more fluid way overall is to do it like live -> only spend rage while above x rage. (only tested with carnage though, but it should be similar for massacre)
    so dont use rampage right at 65 unless you have cds running or increased-dmg done to the target etc.

it helps iron out those unluckier streaks where you have to wait longer for enough rage to rampage again. and it was VERY rare that i had this problem on multiple rampages in a row.

might also be better for cooldowns as you will always have some rage saved up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I hate the lack of victory rush and DBTS. Its actually driving me fucking nuts. Why remove these 2 abilities? Arms has Defensive stance, DBTS, and victory Rush. Why isn't victory Rush baseline for all specs again? Enrage Regen is also a shitty ability so that doesn't help. Seriously, try and do those world PvP quests and pull 3 mobs, you'll get your shit pushed in if you don't have Shockwave.

Really not a fan of making a post like this but my god is this driving me up a tree.

Ok so thinking about it, here's what they need to do; make Enraged Regen so it turns off the damage taken increase of Enrage, and reduce the CD to 1 minute or 90 seconds. Because as it stands, Enrage increase damage taken by 30% while Enraged Regen reduces damage taken by 30% so they just cancel each other out, you're now back with 0% damage reduce and left with a BT that heals you 20% more. Basically trash for a 2 minute CD. I think this change would be smart and balanced.
    Last edited by Antiplicity; 2016-06-27 at 05:38 PM.

Man I hate the lack of victory rush and DBTS. Its actually driving me fucking nuts. Why remove these 2 abilities? Arms has Defensive stance, DBTS, and victory Rush. Why isn't victory Rush baseline for all specs again? Enrage Regen is also a shitty ability so that doesn't help. Seriously, try and do those world PvP quests and pull 3 mobs, you'll get your shit pushed in if you don't have Shockwave.

Really not a fan of making a post like this but my god is this driving me up a tree.
    While I do miss both of those abilities, but you shouldnt have that much trouble pulling multiple enemies as fury. Havent touched shockwave on beta and i regularly pull 4-7 mobs without the need to pop defensive abilities/eat afterwords. I was still using a 750 wep as well. Cant really comment how fury handles heroic/mythic raid damage as I haven't tested fury since Tichondrius, but world/dungeon mobs shouldnt give you any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gowther View Post
    While I do miss both of those abilities, but you shouldnt have that much trouble pulling multiple enemies as fury. Havent touched shockwave on beta and i regularly pull 4-7 mobs without the need to pop defensive abilities/eat afterwords. I was still using a 750 wep as well. Cant really comment how fury handles heroic/mythic raid damage as I haven't tested fury since Tichondrius, but world/dungeon mobs shouldnt give you any problem.
    The world quest pvp mobs are significantly tougher than any other mobs you encounter. So I could understand if he's a fresh 100, those mobs will hurt you quite a bit. I do miss Victory Rush either way though, and Spell Reflect.

Ok so thinking about it, here's what they need to do; make Enraged Regen so it turns off the damage taken increase of Enrage, and reduce the CD to 1 minute or 90 seconds. Because as it stands, Enrage increase damage taken by 30% while Enraged Regen reduces damage taken by 30% so they just cancel each other out, you're now back with 0% damage reduce and left with a BT that heals you 20% more. Basically trash for a 2 minute CD. I think this change would be smart and balanced.
    Holy shit, could your signature be larger and more obnoxious? lol

OT: I definitely wonder why they pruned VR down to just Arms. One of my favorite warrior abilities ever and the best solution they ever devised for the old "eat after every pull" gameplay of vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    OT: I definitely wonder why they pruned VR down to just Arms. One of my favorite warrior abilities ever and the best solution they ever devised for the old "eat after every pull" gameplay of vanilla.
    I will say that was my favorite grinding method, round up 8-10, pop Die by Sword and hope to start killing them in time for VR to carry me to easy quest completion. Without that I feel, naked and afraid.

I'm switching back to Alliance for legion, so does anyone know the best alliance races? I assume Gnome for the haste they bring, but I wear (and will always wear) my T3 tier transmog, and frankly gnomes look ridiculous in it. Are there any close alternative options for a mythic raider/min-maxer (I plan to PVP as well, but secondary to raiding)? I aesthetically like larger characters (big T3 shoulders are awesome).

Quote Originally Posted by Slaynorth View Post
    I'm switching back to Alliance for legion, so does anyone know the best alliance races? I assume Gnome for the haste they bring, but I wear (and will always wear) my T3 tier transmog, and frankly gnomes look ridiculous in it. Are there any close alternative options for a mythic raider/min-maxer (I plan to PVP as well, but secondary to raiding)? I aesthetically like larger characters (big T3 shoulders are awesome).
    Gnome i think. Resource bonus are good.

Quote Originally Posted by kimicate View Post
    Gnome i think. Resource bonus are good.
    It's more haste is the best stat for both dps spec currently. Since I always raid at night I'll most likely being going Night Elf because I just can't stand gnomes aesthetically lol.

Deleted
    Honestly outside of raiding/pvp go Protection. You can pull everything and not care, kill it quite fast too. Only thing prot is weak at is ST, which is easy to circumvent when solo questing / whatevering as long as its not Raiding for DPS, or PvP (Unless that's your thing)

10+ Year Old Account
    So I just got done with raid testing; turns out Fury is preeeeetty good with high level gear. It also played amazingly due to the amount of haste I had. Chromatic Anomaly is going to be a great fight for warriors due to Shockwave stunning the little mana dudes that cast as well as being relatively mobile for the orbs. Here are the logs that I collected while testing: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ZbrHj#fight=10

Every single piece was scaled up to 898.

Deleted
    how can you raging blow more than BT? and why is RB even in your rotation? did i miss something? I thought currently you go for haste to reduce cd on BT to enrage more by stacking FS for increased BT crits? Oo I dont wanna RB ....the cd windows are too small

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    how can you raging blow more than BT? and why is RB even in your rotation? did i miss something? I thought currently you go for haste to reduce cd on BT to enrage more by stacking FS for increased BT crits? Oo I dont wanna RB ....the cd windows are too small
    There are two primary ways of playing right now:

1. The generally accepted best is using Inner Rage and Wrecking Ball for raw ability damage and more or less ignoring Enrage (not actually ignoring it, but not fishing for it, and simply taking it as it happens).

2. The other uses Frenzy and abstains from using Raging Blow in favor of Furious Slash to maintain the Haste buff and optionally pushes for Frothing Berserker.

3. The third (I said two for a reason) plays much the same as we have in the past - BT on cooldown and fill Enraged GCDs from BT or Rampage with Raging Blow. It deals decent damage, but eats GCDs and is dependent on Furious Slash when BT fails to crit. As this is still fairly unreliable, it's more dependent on crit as a stat for this reason. It does have the benefit of leading to potentially higher Enrage uptimes, but doesn't work well with anything that pushes either FS or RB out of the rotation (WB, DR, OF, SD, WW, Execute); it's basically an auto-attack build. With a lot of crit it might work out fairly well, but the sacrifice in other stats/ability damage is severe.[/LIST]

There are two primary ways of playing right now:

1. The generally accepted best is using Inner Rage and Wrecking Ball for raw ability damage and more or less ignoring Enrage (not actually ignoring it, but not fishing for it, and simply taking it as it happens).

2. The other uses Frenzy and abstains from using Raging Blow in favor of Furious Slash to maintain the Haste buff and optionally pushes for Frothing Berserker.

3. The third (I said two for a reason) plays much the same as we have in the past - BT on cooldown and fill Enraged GCDs from BT or Rampage with Raging Blow. It deals decent damage, but eats GCDs and is dependent on Furious Slash when BT fails to crit. As this is still fairly unreliable, it's more dependent on crit as a stat for this reason. It does have the benefit of leading to potentially higher Enrage uptimes, but doesn't work well with anything that pushes either FS or RB out of the rotation (WB, DR, OF, SD, WW, Execute); it's basically an auto-attack build. With a lot of crit it might work out fairly well, but the sacrifice in other stats/ability damage is severe.[/LIST]
    Option 1 is much better in my experience. Option 2 is not very enjoyable at all. Actually for me its Option 1>Arms>Option 2

- - - Updated - - -

I love the new enraged regen. It does the same healing as Live version but with 1 BT lol. Also it decreases damage taken. I do believe the CD of enraged regen will be reduced by Odyn's fury as well.