10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    any post nerf changes to what trinkets we will use? and if the tier boni are worth keeping over higher ilvl/better stats offset pieces?
    Icy Veins will have a guide up Tuesday on this for pre-expansion patch info...from what I hear.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Quote Originally Posted by Akay View Post
    If fury still slightly ahead of arms going into legion?
    Not shaky at all; Fury dumpsters Arms in prepatch.

Deleted
    And my guild leader told me "pre-patch is coming boys, better learn your main spec AKA arms in my case before legion". Yeah like that's going to happen if fury is so much better. Was looking forward to playing Arms on pre-patch but I don't see how arms can pull some serious deeps without artifact =/ Also with 40% nerf on HFC bosses after pre-patch I will be lucky if I get 2-3 40 rage executes considering <20% will last like 15 seconds and arms awesome rage generation.

Are Wrecking Ball and Avatar still pretty close? Does it mainly just come down to fight length? This is for pre-patch, I uninstalled the PTR a week or so ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Not shaky at all; Fury dumpsters Arms in prepatch.
    thats not too surprising. if you dont mind my asking how close are the two specs as of now in legion itself?

Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post
    thats not too surprising. if you dont mind my asking how close are the two specs as of now in legion itself?
    Difficult to say, still a lot of variables that need to be considered.

UGGHGHGHHG the variance with Odyn's Champion. Why so much?! WHY?

7+ Year Old Account
    useless spec for rading. 30% incerased dmg received in dumb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    yeah, too bad. have fun with the other classes fam

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

So after spending the past few hours On Beta and sim crafting im still unsure of what the stat priority will be for pre patch and for legion as well. I stacked haste with a mythic class trinket t18 and I felt like I was clipping my GCD really hard resulting in a heavy dps loss. I proceeded to switch back to mastery stacking and it felt more smooth but im just unsure. Im not the best theory crafter. If any one has any insight I would greatly appreciate it. I tryed crit stacking as well but im sure there will be a soft cap on crit. Im more curious about what the pre patch wiill look like being right around the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Petezaparty View Post
    So after spending the past few hours On Beta and sim crafting im still unsure of what the stat priority will be for pre patch and for legion as well. I stacked haste with a mythic class trinket t18 and I felt like I was clipping my GCD really hard resulting in a heavy dps loss. I proceeded to switch back to mastery stacking and it felt more smooth but im just unsure. Im not the best theory crafter. If any one has any insight I would greatly appreciate it. I tryed crit stacking as well but im sure there will be a soft cap on crit. Im more curious about what the pre patch wiill look like being right around the corner.
    You won't clip the GCD, it reduces at the same rate as your other abilities. The only outlier is Rampage which has a set 1.5s GCD, but even that doesn't "clip" per se, it just delays when you use it. It's also why Haste is devalued around 38-40%.

Stats are pretty fluid, but the best guideline seems to be:

• Haste to 18% (~38% without Worldbreaker) - these numbers fluctuate depending on what level class trinket you have.
    • Crit to ~30%
    • Mastery
    • Versatility
    • Crit
    • Haste

You won't clip the GCD, it reduces at the same rate as your other abilities. The only outlier is Rampage which has a set 1.5s GCD, but even that doesn't "clip" per se, it just delays when you use it. It's also why Haste is devalued around 38-40%.

• Haste to 18% (~38% without Worldbreaker) - these numbers fluctuate depending on what level class trinket you have.
    • Crit to ~30%
    • Mastery
    • Versatility
    • Crit
    • Haste
    Im guessing the 1,5 gcd on rampage is still a bug, right? Im dont mind it being 2 sec gcd reduced by haste, but having it locked around 1.5 gcd is really annoying once you push 25-30% haste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are we still getting same value out T18 in the prepatch or is worth going away from the 4 set given how little Furious Slash is going to be used?

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Pre-patch always brings the winners out of the woodwork.
    Loving all the comments in the past 24 hrs. Entertaining at least. Arms forum is no different lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortic View Post
    Pre-patch always brings the winners out of the woodwork.
    Loving all the comments in the past 24 hrs. Entertaining at least. Arms forum is no different lol.
    The problem is that this kind of opinion is going to be widespread. Even if the devs managed to offset the increased damage as they said they would (and the pros here seem pretty adamant that they did), there is still going to be a major stigma against Fury because of it. People who don't know better are going to spread this for the entire lifetime of the expansion. There are still idiots spouting that Glad was never supposed to be a real DPS spec, and Glad is only going to exist for one more day. The damage is that enough morons repeat this shit that it becomes the widespread, accepted truth - even if it's not true, people will repeat it and believe it ad infinitum. That's the biggest issue with the increased damage during Enrage - it makes Fury warriors look bad, and there's no reason for it.

Deleted
    With the buff to Inner Rage, is it now confirmed we prio RB over WB procs?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    With Inner Rage, prioritize RB over WB and use WB inside enrage. WB still does more damage, but it doesn't generate rage, and delaying RB is detrimental due to its set cooldown.

Without Inner Rage, just use WB on proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    It was my understanding that you prioritized RB over WB even before the buffs due to the very low chance that WB would overwrite its first proc. Putting RB on cooldown is more important than the minuscule chance you'll miss a WB, or so I believed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraeith View Post
    It was my understanding that you prioritized RB over WB even before the buffs due to the very low chance that WB would overwrite its first proc. Putting RB on cooldown is more important than the minuscule chance you'll miss a WB, or so I believed.
    Yeah that makes sense, as I said below I was more concerned about delaying RB and thus losing out on Rage over the course of the fight if it's a regular situation; having WB procs up at the same time RB comes off CD.

With Inner Rage, prioritize RB over WB and use WB inside enrage. WB still does more damage, but it doesn't generate rage, and delaying RB is detrimental due to its set cooldown.

Without Inner Rage, just use WB on proc.
    I had a feeling delaying RB was bad for rage regen and whatnot anyway, just wanted to make sure I'm not spreading false info. Fuck Frenzy though.

• Crit to ~30%
    • Mastery
    • Versatility
    • Crit
    • Haste

Awesome thanks a bunch archi I was on the fence with a few things. thankyou for clearing up the gcd. Im guessing that 1.5sec on rampage is whats makeing it feel a bit clunky? Not sure though. Just in my opinion its feeling a bit wierd when doing the rotation