Deleted
    It makes sense that it would be blocks, didn't think about that since Skada just displayed it as hits.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...795&dataset=95

Warriors are mediocre at best. We are being balanced around level 110 with tier bonuses, artifacts, and legendaries.

Warriors happen to have some of the strongest of all three of those. I remain fully convinced in Nighthold with the tier bonus and if you can get 2 of the good legendaries, with one of them being the helm. We will be one of the strongest classes in the game.

But right now, if you're topping all the meters then the people you're playing with are doing it wrong.
    If you're gonna look at a list I wouldn't look at Mannoroth where there's multiple periods of time where melee can't touch the boss (depending on strats and mechanics affecting you). Iron Reaver or Zakkun is better represented atm but since it's prepatch and gear on people makes everything fall over just looking at them, not to mention that we're 10 levels and without artifacts where things should be. If you put us back before the prepatch and look at lvl 90 balance that would be as useful as looking at the prepatch lvl 100 balance...

Focus on mechanics, numbers will be tuned properly (or so Blizzard says).
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    If you're gonna look at a list I wouldn't look at Mannoroth where there's multiple periods of time where melee can't touch the boss (depending on strats and mechanics affecting you). Iron Reaver or Zakkun is better represented atm but since it's prepatch and gear on people makes everything fall over just looking at them, not to mention that we're 10 levels and without artifacts where things should be. If you put us back before the prepatch and look at lvl 90 balance that would be as useful as looking at the prepatch lvl 100 balance...

Focus on mechanics, numbers will be tuned properly (or so Blizzard says).
    Also, certain classes just benefit alot more from the ring/high lust duration. In pre-patch I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Yiris View Post
    Also, certain classes just benefit alot more from the ring/high lust duration. In pre-patch I meant.
    Exactly and it doesn't just stop there, from the top of my head:
    Legendary rings on the short encounter times we have now do 20% or more of peoples total damage, not going to happen at 110.
    Ret has 3 Avenging Wraths that they can chain for just about a full encounter now, that's not going to happen at 110.
    Fury (and Arms) struggle because the execute phases are too short, Execute is a niche restricted to Warriors (and a few others) and is going to be a big deal at 110.
    Everything is a zerg atm where you hardly do mechanics (especially after HFC nerfs) which means everyone is free to stand still and turret their hearts out, not going to be the case for 110.

People really need to stop focusing on numbers when it's prepatches and beta...
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Is it worth fitting Rampage into the end of your enrage over a bloodthirst or raging blow to make use of the bonus damage or is it better to just wait till enrage is over?

Quote Originally Posted by reakwon View Post
    Is it worth fitting Rampage into the end of your enrage over a bloodthirst or raging blow to make use of the bonus damage or is it better to just wait till enrage is over?
    Use the last bit of Enrage on something else. Rampage triggers Enrage on it's own.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Fury (and Arms) struggle because the execute phases are too short, Execute is a niche restricted to Warriors (and a few others) and is going to be a big deal at 110.
    i agree on everything but the execute thing... im not sure it actually will be a "big deal" with what we see so far. execute-phases are lackluster (no matter your level), execute-dmg is rather low and in general the execute-mechanic currently seems pretty weak.
    on one hand i like not having 50%+ of my dmg coming from the execute-phase on the other hand its blizz-logic saying "warriors will be the only real execute class" and now the only thing we have from "execute-phase" is the name xD

Quote Originally Posted by reakwon View Post
    keep in mind that rampage and whirlwind do NOT snapshot... so if enrage/battlecry/pot/etc fall off while the those abilities havent finished doing their dmg, the last few hits will not benefit from those buffs.

with how we currently use rampage its better to try and make the last button of battle cry be a BT so that you can get a garanteed enrage "for free" (so to speak) and gather more rage faster.

Deleted
    Might have been discussed already dozen times but,

How are people opening currently (pre-patch) on bosses by the way? Ring makes opener seem pretty awkward to me, unless you have rage pooled already and you can get guaranteed enrage via rampage for CD's

Just Charge -> BT -> RB -> Dragon roar -> CDS/BT or RB(if enraged) -> RB (if wasn't enraged earlier)?

Might have been discussed already dozen times but,

How are people opening currently (pre-patch) on bosses by the way? Ring makes opener seem pretty awkward to me, unless you have rage pooled already and you can get guaranteed enrage via rampage for CD's

Just Charge -> BT -> RB -> Dragon roar -> CDS/BT or RB(if enraged) -> RB (if wasn't enraged earlier)?
    Charge -> Avatar + Dragon roar -> Battle cry + BT (Guaranteed enrage) -> RB

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennus View Post
    Charge -> Avatar + Dragon roar -> Battle cry + BT (Guaranteed enrage) -> RB
    Isn't it better to wait for rage so you can fit rampage inside cd's (I know, wasted enrage there) but Rampage with cd's > Furious Slash during cd's?

Edit: so Battle Cry looks roughly like this: BT if not enraged -> RB -> Rampage -> RB/BT?

With lust, I get consistently better results with this opener than the Charge -> Avatar + Dragon roar -> Battle cry + BT -> RB opener. If you lust on the pull you're guaranteed to go BT -> RB -> Rampage -> BT -> RB inside battle cry, if you don't lust then it's a little RNG because if your OH swings miss enough you don't have the rage for rampage. Without lust or trinket stacks it can also be a little hard to fit the 2nd RB inside cry depending on your haste/time between initial cry and BT.

what i generally try to do is using BT as the last ability inside battle cry to extend the duration of enrage for as much as possible after battlecry has ended without having to use rampage or hoping for a normal BT-crit.

i also mostly play with WB because A) i hate FS, B) i never was a big fan of avatar and C) WB feels awesome and breaks up the flow of the rotation a bit.
    (will go back to using optimal talent for legion-progression)

I have also noticed numerous times where I have used battle cry and not gotten a BT crit for enrage. I didn't check logs to see if it was blocked but happens quite often. I'll look more into it tonight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethanor View Post
    what i generally try to do is using BT as the last ability inside battle cry to extend the duration of enrage for as much as possible after battlecry has ended without having to use rampage or hoping for a normal BT-crit.

i also mostly play with WB because A) i hate FS, B) i never was a big fan of avatar and C) WB feels awesome and breaks up the flow of the rotation a bit.
    (will go back to using optimal talent for legion-progression)
    Dont know why you like it so much that WB breaks up the flow of the rotation...

Quote Originally Posted by Mykir View Post
    Dont know why you like it so much that WB breaks up the flow of the rotation...
    i'd rather press whirlwind than FS ... dont ask why, i just do for some reason... maybe its the sound of FC, maybe its just that FS is a shit abilitiy that should have been pruned first...
    also too little pure single-target fights (considering all content, not just HFC) to ever swap out of WB unless you want to push for some rankings which is completely useless in prepatch anyway.

Isn't it better to wait for rage so you can fit rampage inside cd's (I know, wasted enrage there) but Rampage with cd's > Furious Slash during cd's?

Edit: so Battle Cry looks roughly like this: BT if not enraged -> RB -> Rampage -> RB/BT?
    For pure burst damage, slightly, overall though you're better off saving Rampage for triggering Enrage rather than using it for damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    For pure burst damage, slightly, overall though you're better off saving Rampage for triggering Enrage rather than using it for damage.
    Yeah, meant pure burst damage for the damn ring.

Can't wait for that ring to go the eff away.

I think you'd still be better off saving that Rampage for when Enrage falls. The ring last 15s, Reck only lasts 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I think you'd still be better off saving that Rampage for when Enrage falls. The ring last 15s, Reck only lasts 5.
    Out of curiosity on Rampage delays. Are you still seeing higher results delaying Rampage if you're at Rage Cap and BT/RB are on cooldown? Leaving you with baby damage buttons only to press while sitting at rage cap?

I've been delaying Rampage anytime I have Raging Blow or Wrecking Ball available for sure (if I'm already enraged). But if neither of them are up and I'm at rage cap I've always used Rampage.