no i see the damage, and when i check in skada it says hit instead of crit

Deleted
    A blocked hit can't crit (or Crush, but that's a legacy mechanic).

I don't know if that's what's actually happening but I've had it happen to me too, and it's annoying as hell.

Deleted
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's blocks and parries and it's so fucking irritating on Ursoc, Wrath of Azshara, Helya, Naraxas etc. I don't think it would be that unreasonable to have Battle Cry make attacks unavoidable altogether, at least against PvE targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexonia View Post
    Just picked up a heroic Ursoc's Paw(865). Still using Terrorbound Nexus and Faulty Counter measure (Both 845), which should I replace?
    Got an 870 ursoc today. Think I'll try it out over the Terrorbound Nexus. Shame how shitty it seems though, 11k damage over 8s, really? The hell were they thinking lol...

I've still got like 300k artifact power in my bags and bank waiting for them to announce the implied Fury changes from last week. C'mon Blizz, just wanna hear something, even if that something is that there's nothing lol.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-10-09 at 07:24 AM.

Managed to pick up the Legendary Belt today. Any thoughts on how much of a single target loss it would be to use it with Wrecking Ball instead of Avatar?

I have Alaya's already so I need to wait 3 more days to put the belt on when the Class hall research completes.

Problem area I am concerned about is having enough gcds to cover BT RB WW Procs and Execute Procs. Will I just have too many things to juggle and lose out on enrage uptime?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
    Managed to pick up the Legendary Belt today. Any thoughts on how much of a single target loss it would be to use it with Wrecking Ball instead of Avatar?

I have Alaya's already so I need to wait 3 more days to put the belt on when the Class hall research completes.

Problem area I am concerned about is having enough gcds to cover BT RB WW Procs and Execute Procs. Will I just have too many things to juggle and lose out on enrage uptime?
    Read the tooltip. It only activates when you hit 3+ targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Read the tooltip. It only activates when you hit 3+ targets.
    Literally just did. I can see it now. Its 4am, can you blame a guy? Thoughts on the gcd lock and dps loss for mythic+ since thats where it will currently be most useful?

Yea the damage output as Fury is very low and the hopes for changes are getting more and more slim. Feels like they gave up on Fury and just left us in the dust to rot. I mean just look at the T19 bonuses, makes you wanna cry, furious slash? Like wtf? I barley even use that ability and it is, in all honesty USELESS.. Maybe W/O a GCD it could be useful. Like the old Heroic Strike was.

And honestly without cd's and crits, the raw dmg output from the abilities is so fucking weak it almost feels like lvl 100 again.

I had my hopes up, I was motivated, but thoose feelings are not even there anymore. Feels really shitty that this "raging berserker machine" does so little damage in comparsion to other classes and specs, I'm not that concerned about the 30% increased damage taken, even tho it's very annoying it's there. But in return the damage should be way higher to feel rewarding for the extra damage we take. I don't know, I'm writing this out of frustration as I've played fury and Warrior since the release of this game but if shit keeps adding up, I think this might be the end of a lifelong love story between me and my adorable Warrior.

Also got a strong feeling their gonna let Arms shine more this expac. Just look at the T19 bonus, it almost puts Arms out of RNG. Unless major changes to mechanics and damage are done to Fury. It will sadly just be a mediocre spec that in the end, no1 plays.
    Last edited by Raventhrone; 2016-10-09 at 09:36 AM.

Deleted
    I thought I was the only one feeling that Fury is not doing extreemly well right now... I've been looking at an Arms Warrior raiding a few nights ago and I saw the Fury warrior drop from 4 to 14th place.

I'm getting out-dpsed by Arms warriors who does twice my damage because I can only really shine with my cooldowns. In PVP it is even worse. For the first time in 12 years I ditched my Warrior class. I cannot be arsed to level my Arms artifact and according to Blizzard " We don't want people to play a spec that they don't want to play just because it does more damage " I do more damage on my lvl 110 Destruction Warlock, 40 ilvl's lower then my warrior

I despise dungeons because I feel that I'm not contributing so I hardly play anything else then doing World Quests. I do not raid, but I want to join an alt run in a few weeks

Deleted
    If u are doing more dps with your lock that has 40ilvl lower that only means u can't play fury at all... Fury is in not good state but not that much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caath View Post
    If u are doing more dps with your lock that has 40ilvl lower that only means u can't play fury at all... Fury is in not good state but not that much
    That really depends greatly. It has nothing to do with not knowing how to play. Maybe I over exaggerated, but on my lock I find it much easier to stick to the top DPS

Guys, don't worry, we'll hear something by the end of the week. Oh, the week is over?

Guys, don't worry, we'll hear something by the end of the month.

I got the Rage head which is insane but apart from that I honestly min max my _DPS_ and I'm on the top charts in the guild. Heck I even do better _DPS_ than the other warrior (who's arms, with the gloves and 875 gear and honestly seem clueless). But when I compare my _DAMAMGE_ to the others it becomes a REALLY sad story. Blizzard fucked us over big time damage wise, even with that MINOR shit buff we got which was a poke in the back and the mechanics they put out with the traits are not good at all and has bad proc rates and seriously need a workover to become "good".

I have no problems playing Arms it's just that I hate the Legion version of it which is RNG based and clunky even with the "right" bindings. Fury on the other hand has the flow I'm looking for, if they fixed the spec's mechanics, gave it a few more buffs to certain abilities it will shine and be competetive to other class specs again. But in it's current state It's nothing compared to others. We're almost lowest on the brackets which is NOT OK and that says alot.

They should reach out more to us as players and listen to our prayers. It's a game after all, we all pay for it (in 1 way or another) so why not just make it more fun for us?

Is it really that HARD to balance it up to a level where everyone is competitive? I don' think so.

Why should some specs be MUCH better than others? That's not balance?

All we can do now, is hope and that's what I'm doing.

I don't want that build up anymore where we step in at the end of an expac and gush out furious damage. I want it here and now to experience that slaugtherish feeling where mashing your keys feels rewarding, instead of going "O.O SHIT DMG!!!!!"

Anyways, I think they've realised, they just don't know what to do.

We're only 1½ month into the game, I KNOW. Stuff will change ofcourse, but it's good to keep the complains active so they feel that we're frustrated over the current status.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Einchy View Post
    Guys, don't worry, we'll hear something by the end of the week. Oh, the week is over?

Guys, don't worry, we'll hear something by the end of the month.
    Actually he said that he was HOPING that he would have something to share this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Raventhrone View Post
    Also got a strong feeling their gonna let Arms shine more this expac.
    I'm sitting on 23 traits in both my Arms and Fury artifacts atm. Honeslty, Arms is kind of a big piece of shit at the moment. I think if you are lucky enough to get the MS gloves and therefore have more options, it might shine more? I dunno. Fury is a freakin' powerhouse in M+ and on raid encounters with adds. I run a melee heavy raid group and usually do slimes on Il'gynoth. I play Fury and usually top 5 with the hunters assigned to slimes too. I'm not saying Fury is good ST, but when I get crap RNG as Arms on single target fights, the other Fury warrior in my raid group usually beats me.

I'm all for buffing Fury's single target damage, but to say that Arms is shining and Fury is awful is not my experience. Being able to do 500-800k every other pull in a M+ is pretty satisfying and I can usually pull 250K on the bosses which is good enough. Now if we can just fix Juggernaut.........that'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
    Literally just did. I can see it now. Its 4am, can you blame a guy? Thoughts on the gcd lock and dps loss for mythic+ since thats where it will currently be most useful?
    Doesn't really matter that Fury is GCD locked, it isn't locked due to exclusive use spells, it's locked because it has freely spammable fillers in WW/FS. Even without the belt, Whirlwind is already the 2nd highest DPS ability at 3 targets (behind Rampage), so nothing really changes in that regard. Should still use BT on cooldown for rage/enrage, and can drop RB completely at that point unless there is a priority target.

I wish enrage was like 6-8 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by hackisk View Post
    I wish enrage was like 6-8 seconds.
    I wish zerker rage still baseline forced enrage. Getting my first BT parried by the boss in M+s is ridiculously annoying.

Afraid for disappointments, hope for the best
    Could take several weeks before any changes

Quote Originally Posted by Jalopy View Post
    I wish zerker rage still baseline forced enrage. Getting my first BT parried by the boss in M+s is ridiculously annoying.
    Yeah this is what I really miss; it was a nice safety net.