Quote Originally Posted by Gromnak View Post
    i meant i'd like to stack juggernaut pre 20% if i get lucky procs why not? blizz gave us the legendaries, they want us to be op
    If they would allow it, it would get nerfed immediately. What's the point of bringing in the change which could be ridiculously OP compared to other classes?

And yes, they said Fury "could" use some redesign, they did not confirment they [b]are[\b] doing it. Personally, I'm doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    The simple fix would just be to not allow Juggernaut to stack >20%.
    It's a tad lame for a big artifact trait to just casually increase execute damage up to 20%. Juggernaut is stupid to begin with, this would just make it extra boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakisuaki View Post
    It's a tad lame for a big artifact trait to just casually increase execute damage up to 20%. Juggernaut is stupid to begin with, this would just make it extra boring.
    He meant that it can't stack until you enter Execute phase (<20% HP) not prevent Juggernaut's ability to stack past 20% damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanat View Post
    Someone was telling me that nature's call was being drastically changed. I would install the ptr but I'm not home to check it myself.
    I did test it, and it seems like trinket procs more often than on live, but still it doesn't seem like a good choice. Mostly cuz secondary stats are quite low (compared to unstable arcanocrystal). BUT we are getting decent trinket in Trial of Valor (Chains of the Valorous), its stat stick like one u get from World Quests, which is pretty good, and it drops from the first boss, and it only has strength on it, so u won't have to share it with anyone else besides your plate dps buddies and "maybe" tanks. I think mythic (885) will be somewhere close to Unstable Arcanocrystal and warforged/titanforget will actually be better which is great news for all of us who had bad luck on J'im two weeks in row o/

Quote Originally Posted by Yousend View Post
    He meant that it can't stack until you enter Execute phase (<20% HP) not prevent Juggernaut's ability to stack past 20% damage.
    Ah, yeah, I see.

Só...there is no buff in fury this patch yet?

If i remember correctly without looking it up it was like 8% buff across the board to fury.

Quote Originally Posted by marcio1333 View Post
    Só...there is no buff in fury this patch yet?
    every fury has re rolled by now , so i doubt they will be fast about buffing fury now.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    every fury has re rolled by now , so i doubt they will be fast about buffing fury now.
    Not really.
    I rerolled into Fury because its just a more fun spec to play.
    Im horrible at FR Arms and Mortal Combo Arms is just horribly boring.

I pull probably 34k less than MC Arms, but the majority of these fights are AoE friendly so Fury performs quite nicely.

Deleted
    i meant i'd like to stack juggernaut pre 20% if i get lucky procs why not? blizz gave us the legendaries, they want us to be op
    That argument is a bit silly tbh.
    Sure you might be OP right now, with your lucky combination of legendaries, but in a few months everyone will have them.
    They don't want anyone to be OP, everyone will be at roughly - well very roughly looking at class balance lol - the same powerlevel with 2 or later on I guess 3 of their prefered legendaries equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneer View Post
    Given we've seen no discussion on mechanic changes before 7.1 goes live in the US tomorrow do you think we're gonna see anything before 7.2 in the ways of juggernaut (hopefully) being addressed, possibly 7.1.x in January when Nighthold goes live?
    So they've already come out and implied that 7.2 = talent patch and 7.3 = rework patch.

So 7.3 is where we'd see any artifact changes at the earliest. They're probably dedicating a lot of time to tweaking hunters in 7.3, but hopefully the promised Fury rework slips in as well, along with artifact adjustments.

I personally hope 7.2 is a quick turnaround from 7.1 because my god are talent choices just terrible across many specs. Will really spice up the game if they bring up underperforming talents and even rework a few tiers (I absolutely hate double time being on the same tier as shockwave/stormbolt, part of the reason why warriors bring nothing but damage to pvp teams).
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-10-24 at 05:05 PM.

You may want to, but that'd be stupid from a balancing perspective and gamebreakingly powerful. The legendary is already OP as compared to not having it, it's not meant to be, nor should it be ridiculous.

Being able to go into Execute with 10+ stacks of Juggernaut already pre-stacked would be, with a word, insane. I don't think you quite grasp what you're suggesting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yousend View Post
    This.

And only if Juggernaut were also changed to lengthen the duration of the effect. Most popular versions of this concept include simply making the buff longer (10-12s), or my personal favorite, making it a debuff on the target rather than a buff on the individual to allow it to be individually more powerful while eliminating the concerns of extending the effect through (the rare instances of) target switching.

The second would actually be quite easy from a scripting perspective, just setting the debuff to only activate when the target is below the target health threshold.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    And only if Juggernaut were also changed to lengthen the duration of the effect. Most popular versions of this concept include simply making the buff longer (10-12s), or my personal favorite, making it a debuff on the target rather than a buff on the individual to allow it to be individually more powerful while eliminating the concerns of extending the effect through (the rare instances of) target switching.

The second would actually be quite easy from a scripting perspective, just setting the debuff to only activate when the target is below the target health threshold.
    Not sure if the debuff approach is the way to go, any council-type fight with target switching would make Jug silly, if you have to restack on new target, just imagine Dragons with such mechanic.

Part of me honestly wishes juggernaut was just left as an unreliable bonus and the base damage of execute simply buffed by 20-25%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    Part of me honestly wishes juggernaut was just left as an unreliable bonus and the base damage of execute simply buffed by 20-25%.
    I honestly wish it bumped Execute to starting at 30%. So many bosses right now have something happening at that point where Hero/Lust is popped and I just here waiting for 20% so I can start using Execute

Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Not sure if the debuff approach is the way to go, any council-type fight with target switching would make Jug silly, if you have to restack on new target, just imagine Dragons with such mechanic.
    That would be the tradeoff to empowering the effect (to clarify: I suggested this along with significantly lowering the stack count and increasing the effect of the ability), to keep it from becoming a "runaway gun" so to speak.

Obviously it would then have a detrimental side, but a lot of people forget that it's ok to have a weakness. I'd cite the HFC class trinket, Worldbreaker's Resolve, as a good example. It was very powerful, but had a limited effect in target switching: this wouldn't be much different.

Yeah it'd be kind of meh for council fights, but let's be honest, those only come up once or twice an expansion anyway. Not to mention most council fights heal the bosses after they die now rather than kill all the targets concurrently, so Juggernaut would need restacking regardless. Dragons would be the only fight we've seen this expansion in which it would really hurt, but I think losing potential on one fight to gain potential on every other is an easy trade.

what a surprise its just more flat% dmg buff to skills.. blizzardo por favor

Ya know, I was expecting more changes to Nature's Call than an increase in damage for the breath, maybe like - I dunno, fixing that my 825 Memento procs for 850 more stats than an 865 Nature's Call...

Are the Devs sipping tea in Hawaii while interns balance numbers?

Quote Originally Posted by Haveth View Post
    Ya know, I was expecting more changes to Nature's Call than an increase in damage for the breath, maybe like - I dunno, fixing that my 825 Memento procs for 850 more stats than an 865 Nature's Call...

Are the Devs sipping tea in Hawaii while interns balance numbers?
    They don't care about balance anymore lol.

So with the new buffs, what is Fury simming at? 8% flat increase to every attack, gotta be close to arms now.