Hello everyone! Haven't seen you talking about new items and trinkets from Karazhan...

speaking of kara trinkets, does anyone know if the flame gale trinket is affected by damage mods? like enrage and DR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    Thanks for the reply, so I guess Wrecking Ball and Furious Slash are out then?
    You should not be using Wrecking Ball on single target. If you have constantly 3 or more targets I would go for Wrecking Ball if not I use Avatar. It's another cooldown that can be stacked others. Avatar > Dragon Roar > Battle Cry > Bloodthirst (if not enraged) > Odyn's Fury.
    To adress your question better when boss enters Execute phase you should use all cooldowns available(Avatar, Battle Cry, Odyn's fury, Trinkets, Dragon Roar, potions) preferably stacked with each other if its possible. And your standard PRIORITY should be: 1. Rampage (if Massacre proced) 2. Execute 3. Raging Blow 4.Bloothirsts (if you are not enraged Raging blow and bloodthirst switch places). Use rampage only with massacre procs and use it right away when massacre procs to avoid losing procs. Then spam the hell out of that execute button. If you run out of rage Use raging blow, bloodthirst.
    If you find your self in an execute phase with nothing to press and have to press Furious Slash you need more haste. In execute phase whirlwind and furious slash count should be 0

Deleted
    im actually shocked at how blizzard treat us warriors they have known about arms and fury issues since wod beta and did nothing and then 10 months of legion beta feedback and they didnt listen, so whats the point even playing beta and taking time out of our day to give you feedback when you dnt care, but we got buffs in 7.1 which are laughable but better late than never right ian hazzikostas, when he said better late than never i wanted to punch his fucking smug ass and that weird al yankovich reject lore, lots of warriors are unsubbing cos the changes to them are just crap, no decent artifact skins weapons that are from the valarjar but we could have had lots of others like broxigars axe, wrynn's twin swords but no we get some norse shit that has no decent lore behind it where as other classes like pallys get fucking ashbringer, i know people are just gonna quote this post with triggered,u mad bro, salty etc hurr durr

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    im actually shocked at how blizzard treat us warriors they have known about arms and fury issues since wod beta and did nothing and then 10 months of legion beta feedback and they didnt listen, so whats the point even playing beta and taking time out of our day to give you feedback when you dnt care, but we got buffs in 7.1 which are laughable but better late than never right ian hazzikostas, when he said better late than never i wanted to punch his fucking smug ass and that weird al yankovich reject lore, lots of warriors are unsubbing cos the changes to them are just crap, no decent artifact skins weapons that are from the valarjar but we could have had lots of others like broxigars axe, wrynn's twin swords but no we get some norse shit that has no decent lore behind it where as other classes like pallys get fucking ashbringer, i know people are just gonna quote this post with triggered,u mad bro, salty etc hurr durr
    Well considering Varians swords are back with Anduin your argument is moot there on the whole skins and as for Broxigars axe it is in possession of his niece Thura. Didn't realise you spoke for every warrior player in WoW either. Also what the hell does Weird Al have to do with changes to warriors in WoW?. About a quarter of your post has no actual correlation to the discussion in general.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-29 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beladon View Post
    Hey Fellow Fury Warriors

I have 2 questions regarding trinkets and how to decide which ones to use.
    I'm Simcrafting my char generally for stats, however with trinket's my sim only considers the passive stat gain from them, not the additional function/procc/ability that comes with them.

I've seen the list on Icy Veins about which trinkets perform best, but they're all sim'd at the same IL.

Now I have 5 trinkets to choose from currently:

Ursoc's Rending Paw (865) +1418 Strength
    Nightmare Egg Shell (850) +1233 Strength
    Spiked Counterweight (840) +898 Haste
    Toe Knee's Promise (855) +950 Haste
    Mark of Dargrul (850 + Socket) +932 Crit

So far I've been using the Egg and Paw, but I am unsure about which ones would benefit me most, since with those trinkets equipped I'm at 24% haste whereas with the Toe Knee's Promis and Spiked Counterweight I'm at 30%.

So my two questions are:
    1) Which trinkets should I be using from my current selection?
    2) How do I figure this out myself in the future?

Thanks all for your help
    spiked and toes

either u sim or test it for yourself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well considering Varians swords are back with Anduin your argument is moot there on the whole skins and as for Broxigars axe it is in possession of his niece Thura. Didn't realise you spoke for every warrior player in WoW either. Also what the hell does Weird Al have to do with changes to warriors in WoW?. About a quarter of your post has no actual correlation to the discussion in general.
    thats why rank 1 pvp warriors have quit the game right some of the most recognised players,and alot of others are following suit, and whats it matter that a weapons in someones possesion thrall has doomhammer yet enhance get it as an artifact, stop trying to def blizzard with your white knight traits buddy

thats why rank 1 pvp warriors have quit the game right some of the most recognised players,and alot of others are following suit, and whats it matter that a weapons in someones possesion thrall has doomhammer yet enhance get it as an artifact, stop trying to def blizzard with your white knight traits buddy
    Care to name any of these people who have quit?. I'll say it again you do not speak for "every warrior". Also it matters because Anduin would more than likely be keeping it as a keepsake of his Father who was murdered. As for the Axe of Cenarius it is in Thuras possession but we only know that because of the books. But sure call me a white knight because I argued against you I expected nothing less. Also Thrall gave up Doomhammer if you bothered to actually follow the Enhance storyline by choice. Anduin kept Shalamayne in memory of Varian.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-29 at 12:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Care to name any of these people who have quit?. I'll say it again you do not speak for "every warrior". Also it matters because Anduin would more than likely be keeping it as a keepsake of his Father who was murdered. As for the Axe of Cenarius it is in Thuras possession but we only know that because of the books. But sure call me a white knight because I argued against you I expected nothing less. Also Thrall gave up Doomhammer if you bothered to actually follow the Enhance storyline by choice.
    yeah well i dnt play shaman, i main a warrior and have done since classic, and lots of warriors are pissed the reroll or suck it up mentality is old and is only used by white knights of blizzard, how people can still def them is beyond me

My favorite part is when someone points out the fallacies in your post and logically counters them, then your response is to just sperg out with gibberish nonsense and calling him a white knight, which by the way is used in the completely wrong context so nice job there.

If you could not shit up our fury thread with nonsense that would be nice. Thanks.

yeah well i dnt play shaman, i main a warrior and have done since classic, and lots of warriors are pissed the reroll or suck it up mentality is old and is only used by white knights of blizzard, how people can still def them is beyond me
    I'm not defending them. I asked you to name people who had quit and said to you that you do not speak for the Warrior community as a whole. And I was merely pointing out plenty of mistakes you made in your posting. If you want to happily call me a "white knight" for debating your argument feel free to just means you have no actual response to me.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-10-29 at 12:35 PM.

supposedly the arms warrior from last blizzcon is quiting warrior, i know a lot of top arena warriors are talking about rerolling

anyone know manager? he used to be the best prot warrior on my server, never went back to it though as far as i can tell and only plays brewmonk now

Wasn't JoeFernandes (best PVP Warrior in EU) talking about rerolling?
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

880 Paw vs 850 Spiked Counterweight?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Wasn't JoeFernandes (best PVP Warrior in EU) talking about rerolling?
    Both he and Smexxin are not playing warrior at the moment. Bajheera also thinks it's awful and he NEVER talks down on blizzard.

Warrior PvP is just in shambles right now. We needed the execute and bladestorm buffs MINUS the hamstring nerf. That MIGHT have put warrior back in a good place, but the hamstring nerf is just so colossal.

It doesn't help that in 7.1 it seems like every popular spec has roots up the ass (WW, DK, Destro, Mage etc... that survival physical root wew lad) and we have no root break and can do 0 damage from ranged. Really makes my blood boil just sitting root ---> stun --> poly/clone repeat combos and not being able to apply hamstring to anything or wasting globals/resource on that goddam shit slow. Getting rooted off of a WW slow, getting poison daggered by an assa rogue from 20 yds away for a 70% slow -- everyone has a better or easier slow application.

They really really need to give double time baseline and put charge stun on the tier with stormbolt or shockwave. It's just terrible that warriors don't have a hard stun 80-90% of the time because our mobility is absolutely terrible without double time. I remember when warrior mobility was supposed to be god tier because of the "fantasy", because we deal literally 0 damage when not on top of a target.

Now this is the Fury thread though and how's Fury doing...? Lol. If you ever get enraged, still get blown up in a 2-3s stun. In arena these days it's just simply impossible to walk in and give the two other dps a combined 30-40% extra damage amp against you combined with their other cooldowns. It's too much damage for most healers -- eats up every defensive and healing CD. Until that Fury rework hits, the spec won't be playable in competitive arena especially because it lacks a mortal strike and still does less damage in arena compared to Arms because of a -20% str nerf back in beta.
    Last edited by Anbokr; 2016-10-29 at 04:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raventhrone View Post
    880 Paw vs 850 Spiked Counterweight?
    Paw wins that but dont take my word for it go sim it yourself.

I'm assuming Eye of Command isn't working correctly in simcraft? I'm not seeing the crit buff under the list of Buffs on the results page.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendury View Post
    I'm assuming Eye of Command isn't working correctly in simcraft? I'm not seeing the crit buff under the list of Buffs on the results page.
    I got that on my Rogue, didn't check in detail but it simmed higher than my old WQ trinket which would be impossible if it wasn't modelled.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Hello all been browsing around here for a few weeks and I am really at a loss on something. Everyone keeps saying that fitting a second raging blow into enrage is a large dps gain, but I just cant seem to figure out how that would be possible. I cant post links but my warrior is 850 i level with food i am sitting at 31% haste which seems to be way past the mark most people are saying they are able to do it at. my RB cd is 3.44 seconds, when i go charge in i use BC followed by BT,RB,OF,BT,RB but if that second BT doesnt crit enrage is gone, but even if i try to skip it by the time RB is back up enrage is still gone. My ms internet wise says its around 35 and i have good internet so i dont think that could be it either. Looking for anyone that could possibly figure out why this is the case because i am totally stumped!I cant post links but here is my armory if you want to check it out http:slash/us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Lowkeygee/simple just replace the word slash with a slash haha