Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The police showing their true colors, just a legitimized mafia

Thank god they can unionize though

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    No, more and more people are becoming distrustful of Police because they are idiots that hear about the less than 1% of Bad Police that constantly get blown up in the Media that then have everyone saying "FUCK THE POLICE" as a whole.

The only people that distrust Police as a whole are idiots that assume the tiny fraction of bad things is somehow a Majority of action.

As you said, "Sometimes people are shitty, and people can be cops; ergo some cops are shitty" but the good cops(the majority) shouldn't have to feel sorry or responsible because of other shitty people.

These police are starting to get on their last straw because they see the idiots of an entire nation turning against them because of a small amount of shitty people and are getting pissed off that people like Tarantino are continuing to warp the idiots of America's minds into thinking all Cops are bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Ask Feminists and SJW's, they seem to think so.
    No, the entire nation doesn't like how the justice system doesn't equally punish the 'bad police' and citizens. And they feel that police in general have a large influence in making that the current state of affairs.

Deleted
    weird how police are actiing like big babies because a guy was in a march

Deleted
    "Blood in, blood out", like some commissioner said to his cops. A gang is exactly what they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    im going to make a threat towards you Gheld i will never join any of your raids or party for quests

that's my "threat" now you should report me to the police and sue me i guess because "breaking the law"

your in the internet maybe you should use a dictionary http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/boycott
    Saying that “The right time and place will come up and we’ll try to hurt him in the only way that seems to matter to him, and that’s economically” suggests that it will be something such as a protest, as opposed to an ongoing action like a boycott.

Given the general intelligence of people biting on this troll bait thread, I'm surprised and disappointed it is'nt a Jaylock thread

No one fucks with Quentin Tarantino

No, more and more people are becoming distrustful of Police because they are idiots that hear about the less than 1% of Bad Police that constantly get blown up in the Media that then have everyone saying "FUCK THE POLICE" as a whole.

The only people that distrust Police as a whole are idiots that assume the tiny fraction of bad things is somehow a Majority of action.

As you said, "Sometimes people are shitty, and people can be cops; ergo some cops are shitty" but the good cops(the majority) shouldn't have to feel sorry or responsible because of other shitty people.

These police are starting to get on their last straw because they see the idiots of an entire nation turning against them because of a small amount of shitty people and are getting pissed off that people like Tarantino are continuing to warp the idiots of America's minds into thinking all Cops are bad.
    While I can see your point I have to counter with that in every single case that I've seen (including some local to where I live) where a police officer has done wrong, instead of his command chain and the other officers being on the side of right they always, ALWAYS backup their fellow officer.

When command chains and good cops stop trying to protect their fellows that do wrong and when those cops who do do wrong start being appropriately punished then I'll agree with you 100%

And just to provide an example for near where I live, many years ago now. One of the larger Sheriff departments SWAT team had finished training in an abandoned building complex and left. One of the officers (who was their armorer, i.e. responsible for safe tracking and storage of all weapons) left behind a flash bang grenade. A few days later a young girl found it, picked it up and it blew her hand off.

Instead of the officer owning up to his gross dereliction of duty he said it wasn't his fault and the blame laid with the little girl because she shouldn't have been in there. While it's true the area is posted as no-trespassing that doesn't excuse this guy leaving behind a dangerous weapon. It could have just as easily gone off when another fellow officer was training there and injured him. But of course as soon as even a whiff of possible punishment was suggested the entire law enforcement community in our area came out in support of this guy. It was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. It's hard to have respect for people who can't see the basic difference between right and wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    They gonne kill him I guess.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Am I reading this right? Did cops issue a threat of sorts? They seem to have no shame at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    They gonne kill him I guess.
    So long as they play the King Biscuit Flower Hour while they do it.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by KD7SVH View Post
    And just to provide an example for near where I live, many years ago now. One of the larger Sheriff departments SWAT team had finished training in an abandoned building complex and left. One of the officers (who was their armorer, i.e. responsible for safe tracking and storage of all weapons) left behind a flash bang grenade. A few days later a young girl found it, picked it up and it blew her hand off.

Instead of the officer owning up to his gross dereliction of duty he said it wasn't his fault and the blame laid with the little girl because she shouldn't have been in there. While it's true the area is posted as no-trespassing that doesn't excuse this guy leaving behind a dangerous weapon. It could have just as easily gone off when another fellow officer was training there and injured him. But of course as soon as even a whiff of possible punishment was suggested the entire law enforcement community in our area came out in support of this guy. It was the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. It's hard to have respect for people who can't see the basic difference between right and wrong.
    Just based on what you said....So sad. However to play devils advocate for a second. I will say, that our society is hungry for blood. If someone is "wronged" we will go great lengths to "right" it. So for the armorer admitting guilt for a MISTAKE the public would not have settled for anything less then him losing his job. It sounds pathetic, but they protected "in their eyes" a good guy who made a mistake, who now must live with the thought that because of his mistake a child is now maimed for life. People want to paint it as if he left it there on purpose because it was just too much to carry back.

Just like every line of work, there are good and there are bad. Just like the rest of us they are human. Just like the rest of us, they get tired, distracted, overworked, stressed etc...

- - - Updated - - -

guy, not all citizens are "criminals" or "dangerous".

you could literally make the same argument about the people becoming tired of the police's shit.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post
    Why do people bother giving this cop hating racist any attention? He is a disgusting human being. I hope he gets what's coming to him.
    Because you have to fight a plague less it spread.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Sigh. So FoP is going to continue to escalate this whole issue instead of acknowledging that some police officers need further education, and that some police officers are not fit for duty with the general public?
    How about educating criminals not to attack police unless they want to get put down hard or even killed?

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Uhh, couldn't the guy straight up sue the cop, for harassment and threats (say they are going to hurt him, even if its economically, that's still a threat how it's being said)
    No more of a threat than when SJWs call for boycotts and harass employers on Twitter/Facebook.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

They are nothing but thugs, animals, and savages.

10+ Year Old Account
    And they also hear about the 99% of "good" police that have no interest in dealing with that 1%.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So dumb, vote with your lack of paying for a ticket, end of day.
    If you want facebook yourself with the $15 in hand you wont be spending on his movie...make it a "thing"

Anything else, your rather hurting your position

Is it going to be a birthday cake?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's cute. Yeah, fuck pigs. Until these "good" cops stop backing up their bad apples with this gang mentality crap I will keep saying all cops

"Less than 1%" isn't any justification for what has transpired. It's about individuals who are tasked by the law to carry out actions that can have lethal outcomes for the subjects of said actions. This is not about a baker using out-of-date flour; it's about police officers killing people because of their poor judgement/unsuitability for the job, or even downright executing them.

Thinking that "but it is less than 1%" is some kind of excuse, is disgusting. Just go tell that to a widower or an orphan of people getting caught in that percentage.

The police and the lawmakers are at fault here; and it is a fault that has to be addressed as soon as possible, as much as possible. Not have police unions throwing hissy fits as if they are some kind of uniformed Kardashians.

Humbleness, and dedication, for these things to never happen again, is what they should be showing; instead they are asking for the public to molly-coddle them, and don't mind if they shoot people at random every once in a while. That is not how logic works. If one wants to be a police officer he has to fulfil certain criteria; none of which is being a psycho or a person that can't deal with high-pressure situations and will shoot anything if he feels unsafe, even though he himself signed up for a job that is all about dangerous situations in the first place.

And here we are, with public servants demanding they be labelled heroes, and given unofficial but clear free reign; when trying frantically to improve the situation is what they should be all about right now. It's scary how a police officer is a symbol of trust, safety and calmness in most western, advanced countries; someone to be a mediator, for peace, in even the most extreme situations. Most countries but the U.S.. And the police unions over there see nothing wrong with that. It's all Tarantino's fault. Not the diminished standards to become a police officer, where all manners of whackos, or just people that can't deal with the job can get in, not realising that one person that managed to evade getting singled out from the evaluations could possibly be the cause of a manslaughter down the line, just because he got terrified while on the line of duty. It's not the lacking training. Or the corruption. Not the racism. The general assumptions. The hostile nature of police work in the U.S.. No, it's all the fault of a guy who makes fictional stories. Somehow..

And the worst thing in all this: if the Kardashian officers actually do something against Tarantino, especially after this clear threat, and in this climate, they will just make him a hero. And they will be in an even worse place afterwards. It's as if none of the geniuses behind this little plan have read any history, ever.

And in the end the ones that will have it the worst will be the majority of the police, those that try to do a good job despite all these things against them; and of course the civilians in need of such help.
    Last edited by Drithien; 2015-11-06 at 07:20 PM.