Thread: Bye Hilary

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Not a fan of Hillary but I don't agree with physical violence against her
    I don't agree with threats of physical violence against anyone. I was merely pointing out the double standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    That really explains it well. Fuck facts, you just have to "see" it.
    Did you read the link I provided?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    If only the repubs put half this overreaching effort into Bush Jr who admitted they had faulty intelligence....
    Right? This kind of crazy psychoactive fact searching and word twisting could only be the spawn of sick, twisted individuals in a crazed upset about guns, anti abortion, anti gay, anti pot and in general the world changing around them faster than they can control.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Chetnik View Post
    lolwut?

1. you really overestimate what an E1 knows. It depends entirely on their MOS. Most MOS would not be able to tell what's classified and what isn't
    2. has there been a charge that the server was unapproved or that the State department somehow didn't know about it? I don't remember that ever coming up
    3. As has been said earlier in this thread, there is an air gap between secure and non-secure networks. You can't just email someone with an @yahoo account something from a secure network. The networks don't even touch
    the server was unapproved because it was never approved to be used to store classified information. it is the reason she lied and claimed that she never sent or received classified information on that server because according to the law she would be in violation for doing so
    and once again your are demonstrating ignorance. information isn't classified when someone says it is. most classified information is considered classified on its creation
    it doesn't have to originated from a dot.gov address and or a secure server. that classified information can very easy been originated and sent to her from a @yahoo or @gmail .
    I can read classified information then email that information from any email server I have access to and that information would still be classified

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Anyone defending Hillary at this point is nothing but a Zealot, can you honestly tell me the Democratic party can't find someone better? Because if this is the best you have to offer I Know a lot of votes that won't be for a democrats, I have democrat friends who wouldn't vote for her
    I have no intention of voting for Hillary. I would rather vote Trump than Hillary. I do have a problem with false accusations though. I didn't think it was right when those frat boys at UVA were falsely accused of rape, and I don't think it's right when Hillary, as deplorable as she is, is falsely accused of major COMSEC violations

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    most classified information is considered classified on its creation
    This is the crux of the problem then isn't it? As far as the reporting on this issue is concerned, the stuff that was classified on the server wasn't classified at the time of its creation. Things come in and out of classification all the time.

it doesn't have to originated from a dot.gov address and or a secure server. that classified information can very easy been originated and sent to her from a @yahoo or @gmail.
    That's quite the accusation. That's like Manning or Snowden level shit. Pulling something from a secure network and distributing it on a non-secure network is a huge breach, but it only applies to the person that did it, hence why Manning's and Snowden's superiors aren't in jail right now (although I'm sure they got counseled at the very least). I don't even think the idiots calling for her blood are making such an accusation.

This is the crux of the problem then isn't it? As far as the reporting on this issue is concerned, the stuff that was classified on the server wasn't classified at the time of its creation. Things come in and out of classification all the time.
    once again you are demonstrated your ignorance on the topic
    you seam to have much difficulty understanding information doesn't have to be marked classified to be deemed classified
    H. Clinton had classified information on her server that was classified from its creation from the start it wasn't information that was determined classified on a later date it was classified from the get go. the information about N. Korea nuclear weapon program in one of H. Clintons emails is one example of that
    That's quite the accusation. That's like Manning or Snowden level shit. Pulling something from a secure network and distributing it on a non-secure network is a huge breach, but it only applies to the person that did it, hence why Manning's and Snowden's superiors aren't in jail right now (although I'm sure they got counseled at the very least). I don't even think the idiots calling for her blood are making such an accusation.
    well that is what happened some one sent H. Clinton information on N. Korea nuclear weapon movement that was obtained from spy satellite images which was marked classified
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...satellite-dat/

I'd really like it if the rest of the republican party would admit this is a partisan sham so we can move on. Nobody from the left cares anymore, and the right aren't going to vote for her anyways. I mean if she doesn't win the primary, it'll be Bernie sanders as dem candidate.

Honestly, articles saying she's going to jail sound more like Globe and National Inquirer articles then anything serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

7+ Year Old Account
    Best way to screw Hilary is just to not let her win.

I bet she would absolutely love losing this election.

Sad, but I almost feel for the election my goal is to see Hilary not win, rather than a candidate I like win.

There are no words that can describe how much I don't want that corrupt immoral and dishonest person in the white house.

well that is what happened some one sent H. Clinton information on N. Korea nuclear weapon movement that was obtained from spy satellite images which was marked classified
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...satellite-dat/
    hmm interesting article. Let's see what it says

The email does not appear to have been copied directly from the classified email system and crossed what is known as the “air gap” to nonclassified computers, the sources said.
    First thing worth mentioning here.

Rather, the intelligence community believes a State Department employee received the information through classified channels and then summarized it when that employee got to a nonclassified State Department computer. The email chain went through Mrs. Clinton’s most senior aides and eventually to Mrs. Clinton’s personal email, the sources said.
    So why isn't anyone going after the person that did this? The thing about having a security clearance in the US govt is that you learn quickly not to discuss secure information over non-secure channels. As I said in my previous post, Clinton can't be held responsible for COMSEC violations perpetrated by her staff.

The compromised information did not include maps or images, but rather information that could have been derived only from spy satellite intelligence.

It was not marked as classified,
    but whoever viewed the original source reports would have readily seen the markings and it should have been recognized clearly by a trained employee who received the information subsequently as sensitive, nonpublic information.
    I quoted the entire sentence to give context, but the important part is where it says it was not marked as classified. If the correspondence isn't marked as classified, most people won't go through to check to make sure that everything they get that's not marked classified is actually unclassified. Imagine being a State department employee that gets hundreds of emails per day, if you had to go back through and check every single one's data for classified material, how the hell would you get anything done? If I got an email on a non-secure network (like my @us.army.mil email), I would assume it's unclassified even if there's a few things there that may seem questionable. Hell, the only way I would've considered something possibly classified is if I got it at my smil address (the secure network), and even then, it gets marked with its classification IN THE EMAIL HEADER
    Last edited by Chetnik; 2015-11-10 at 10:06 PM.

hmm interesting article. Let's see what it says

First thing worth mentioning here.

So why isn't anyone going after the person that did this? The thing about having a security clearance in the US govt is that you learn quickly not to discuss secure information over non-secure channels. As I said in my previous post, Clinton can't be held responsible for COMSEC violations perpetrated by her staff.

if H. Clinton didn't come to the realization that the information of N. Koreas nuclear weapon movement isn't classified she is incompetent

I quoted the entire sentence to give context, but the important part is where it says it was not marked as classified. If the correspondence isn't marked as classified, most people won't go through to check to make sure that everything they get that's not marked classified is actually unclassified. Imagine being a State department employee that gets hundreds of emails per day, if you had to go back through and check every single one's data for classified material, how the hell would you get anything done? If I got an email on a non-secure network (like my @us.army.mil email), I would assume it's unclassified even if there's a few things there that may seem questionable. Hell, the only way I would've considered something possibly classified is if I got it at my smil address (the secure network), and even then, it gets marked with its classification IN THE EMAIL HEADER
    information on a countries nuclear program especially movement of nuclear weapons is classified it is one of the utmost information you would want to keep secret
    and no one should be in a position to handle classified information if they cant determine the movement of nuclear weapons is classified information
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2015-11-10 at 10:26 PM.