Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    Well it's not just about looking bad or looking bad down the line, it's just why do you have to CG everything? The movie might as well be an animated movie...
    I've seen better CG in fully animated movies, though.

They already said at 3 WOW would start getting the stage

Boring so far....

That movie is going to bomb so horribly. After about 10 million warcraft fans watch it that's about all the money they'll be getting. Regular movie fans won't be touching that crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    I've seen better CG in fully animated movies, though.
    Well yeah that too. I mean look at LotR, they actually built Rohan and it made it seem that much more awesome. They used actual people for Orcs, not CG orcs with hands bigger than a Human body. I am shocked that the Humans are wearing actual armor (even though the armor looks fake in its own right) making everything CG in a movie, usually ruins the movie

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudah View Post
    Nothing like pounding you over the head with the allegory. >.<
    You all don't really think they are going for hyper realism do you? Have you played wow? If they wanted hyper realism they've got the money and talent to accomplish it.

They really need to keep that hearthstone guy off the stage in the future...

Quote Originally Posted by Muoteck View Post
    He's..."fabulous".

Quote Originally Posted by GMZohar1 View Post
    Well yeah that too. I mean look at LotR, they actually built Rohan and it made it seem that much more awesome. They used actual people for Orcs, not CG orcs with hands bigger than a Human body. I am shocked that the Humans are wearing actual armor (even though the armor looks fake in its own right) making everything CG in a movie, usually ruins the movie
    world of warcraft orcs are bigger than humans. they had to use CGI
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    That movie is going to bomb so horribly. After about 10 million warcraft fans watch it that's about all the money they'll be getting. Regular movie fans won't be touching that crap.
    Thanks for the heads up. Any tips for the coming lottery this weekend?

Yep. It's embarassing watch him.

Seriously? He's awesome Especially the humming along with the music, as if he's doing something very different... Lot's better then Mike Moruhm.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    You all don't really think they are going for hyper realism do you? Have you played wow? If they wanted hyper realism they've got the money and talent to accomplish it.
    I don't expect realism but a bit of subtlety. When you make this crap so blatantly obvious, it pulls you out of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Thing is, movies are not games. If you are doing live action, ALL that live action needs to look and feel real or it with look and feel cheap to the audience. They want people other than WoW fans to watch and enjoy this.

As is, it looks like a corny LotR rip off with crappier effects.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MCitra View Post
    I really hope people will get out and watch this on the cinema and NOT download it to show the world how many gamers we are!
    And give Blizzard more money? How about fuck no.

And Blizzard games are definitely not something that would ever define someone as a 'gamer. Many, if not all of them now, are essentially the equivalent of candy crush when it comes to time and skill requirements.

Deleted
    Any other R*tard that has a crystal ball?

Over watch the replacement for WOW

ok first the movie look good, and then i see a "thrall" spin off already coming

10+ Year Old Account
    First time movie trailer looked kinda meh. Second watch .....im kinda fuckin hyped......

This is by the the most underwhelming Blizzcon I have seen.