I got the legendary trinket. This seems pretty lulz tier. Anyone else have this?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    I got the legendary trinket. This seems pretty lulz tier. Anyone else have this?
    it will be pretty decent once it's buffed tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    it will be pretty decent once it's buffed tomorrow
    Hope so. It's basically symbiote or this and it's a pretty fat stat stick. Look forward to padding Helya.

Deleted
    Hello, 2 questions if I may:
    - how is BtE integrated in rotation if you have bracers? There is nothing about it in Stjern's guide rotation.
    - should I try to align CotD with AR if possible or use them on cd whenever?

Thx.

Howdy. Just simmed my rogue today. I'm seeing crit all the way at the end in terms of priority. Spare me the "its gear specific" crap. Is anyone else getting similar results? 881 ilvl w/ Bracers and shoulders.

http://www.wowprogress.com/character...apital%C3%ADst

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Capita1ist View Post
    Howdy. Just simmed my rogue today. I'm seeing crit all the way at the end in terms of priority. Spare me the "its gear specific" crap. Is anyone else getting similar results? 881 ilvl w/ Bracers and shoulders.
    It is gear specific though, most likely because you got the shoulders? I'm wearing 889 with similar-ish stats and I get:

Agi 15.91
    Vers 10.80
    Crit 10.04
    Haste 8.43
    Mastery 7.41

Quote Originally Posted by tholic View Post
    It is gear specific though, most likely because you got the shoulders? I'm wearing 889 with similar-ish stats and I get:

Agi 15.91
    Vers 10.80
    Crit 10.04
    Haste 8.43
    Mastery 7.41
    Thank you, and fair on it being gear specific...I was trying to avoid generic answers. I also might be below a mastery/haste threshold that is prioritizing those higher. You might have more of both of those, especially @ 889. Care to share the amount of each you're currently rolling?

Deleted
    I can't post links, my character is "barbarossá" on EU-Thrall though. The only time the other stats pulled ahead of crit for me was pre-patch at ~44% crit.

In a perfect world which 4 pieces of T19 should outlaw go for? at a quick look i would say Cape/Pants/Shoulders/Gloves, but not 100% on if those are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Khobahi View Post
    In a perfect world which 4 pieces of T19 should outlaw go for? at a quick look i would say Cape/Pants/Shoulders/Gloves, but not 100% on if those are correct.
    My preliminary bist list:

Neck: Brooch of Astral Scryer, Star Auger vers/haste 100%
    Gloves: Tier - Really good 100%
    Feet: Stutterstep, Chromatic Anomaly haste/vers 100%
    Head: Nightborne Battle-Magus Hood, Spellblade Aluriel haste/crit
    Pants: Trousers of Cultivation, High Botanist Tel'arn vers/haste 100%
    Shoulders: Tier mastery/haste 100%
    Waist: Girdle of Nefarious Strategy, Tichondrius
    Ring: Exclusive Servitude, Tichondrius
    Chest: Tier - Haste/mastery 100%
    Back: Tier - Really good 100%
    Wrist: Well-Flattened Wristguards, Krosus
    Relics: Tich Blood, Gul'dan Iron, Helya Storm
    Trinkets: Nightblooming Frond, ??

Deleted
    haste is getting worse then mastery with 2pc/4pc bonus and 2fatebringer+.

Convergence of Fates is reducing adrush cd by aproxx 45second/per minute. (more then 8ppm with outlaw) Nightblooming Frond is overrated unless you plan to play with SnD.

Tier Shoulders have Crit+Haste.

Eye of Comand + Karazhan chest is probably the way to go + Convergence of fates. There just isnt much gear you want to have besides this one trinket and 4 piece T-set. Waiting for itemlvl increase on titanforged items / higher reward cap on m+ ...

http://www2.pic-upload.de/img/32511322/trinkets.jpg
    Last edited by mmoc4e5aba46b8; 2017-01-18 at 09:36 AM.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I hate that it doesn't show which stats on Eye of Guarm are most valuable..

Hi everyone, first of all sorry for my english (i´ll try my best). Im a OL(Combat) Rogue player sience WoD, im here asking about BIS Items from Nighthold and best 4 Set pieces.

Actually my DPS is better (or it feel better) with SnD and Vigor than MfD and DS.

I cant post links yet but if you can help me try to find me: Norica US-Ragnaros

Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Norica View Post
    Hi everyone, first of all sorry for my english (i´ll try my best). Im a OL(Combat) Rogue player sience WoD, im here asking about BIS Items from Nighthold and best 4 Set pieces.

Actually my DPS is better (or it feel better) with SnD and Vigor than MfD and DS.

I cant post links yet but if you can help me try to find me: Norica US-Ragnaros

Thanks for your help.
    You should probably read a few posts above yours... its right there

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    My preliminary bist list:

Neck: Brooch of Astral Scryer, Star Auger vers/haste 100%
    Gloves: Tier - Really good 100%
    Feet: Stutterstep, Chromatic Anomaly haste/vers 100%
    Head: Nightborne Battle-Magus Hood, Spellblade Aluriel haste/crit
    Pants: Trousers of Cultivation, High Botanist Tel'arn vers/haste 100%
    Shoulders: Tier mastery/haste 100%
    Waist: Girdle of Nefarious Strategy, Tichondrius
    Ring: Exclusive Servitude, Tichondrius
    Chest: Tier - Haste/mastery 100%
    Back: Tier - Really good 100%
    Wrist: Well-Flattened Wristguards, Krosus
    Relics: Tich Blood, Gul'dan Iron, Helya Storm
    Trinkets: Nightblooming Frond, ??
    Curious why you went for Tier Chest which arguably has our 2 worst stats.. when the Pants have our 2 best.. and the Nightbane Chest has our best. Do keep in mind that BIS doesn't all need to come from NH (as you have Helya Storm reilc) Also you seem to very much be going for alot of haste. Also Shoulders are Crit/haste not Mastery/Haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Khobahi View Post
    Curious why you went for Tier Chest which arguably has our 2 worst stats.. when the Pants have our 2 best.. and the Nightbane Chest has our best. Do keep in mind that BIS doesn't all need to come from NH (as you have Helya Storm reilc) Also you seem to very much be going for alot of haste. Also Shoulders are Crit/haste not Mastery/Haste.
    Thanks! i had the same question.

Im not sure if i should go Vers > Crit > Haste (or) Mastery

Current Legos:
    Ravenholdt Ring
    Shoulders
    Bracers
    Belt

So Im about to get my first lego boost fro 910 to 940. I was checking out Aethys's sims @ http://simc.aethys.eu/ - Looks like my best bang for the buck is the shoulders in terms of both ST and AOE. Sound about right?

Cap

IDK if this has been discussed or not yet, but I just recently unlocked the Blunderbuss talent and it's dealing no bonus damage. It says mine should be hitting for 404k non-crit but after dummying for a bit it only ever hit as hard as my Pistol Shot. Anyone else having the same issue?

Quote Originally Posted by nicknite1 View Post
    IDK if this has been discussed or not yet, but I just recently unlocked the Blunderbuss talent and it's dealing no bonus damage. It says mine should be hitting for 404k non-crit but after dummying for a bit it only ever hit as hard as my Pistol Shot. Anyone else having the same issue?
    I havent looked at that but send a Tickets and told us what they say.
    I´ll check BBuss at night.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by nicknite1 View Post
    So it procs right? And when you execute it, hits the same as PS? If I remember right, BB hits like 3-4 times. So probably need to add up all of those to see the increase damage.