Thread: RIP axes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I would shed a tear but then I saw OP's avatar so I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by RPGMancer View Post
    Uh isn't that axe kinda in another dimension? I don't think there's gonna be any way we can retrieve that shit.
    No, his niece has it. Check it out, that's what it says in the books at least and that's what we're basing the weapon off of anyway.

You can't just say "don't be disapointed, you can transmog them" about weapons that we are stuck with for the whole expansion and that are supposed to be these legendary artifacts that we're meant to be excited about, they are a selling point of the expansion. It's dumb to not be disapointed by disapointing things, I definitely wasn't getting excited about being able to transmog them because they were gonna look shite.. I wanted to be excited about how awesome they were, not reading posts telling people to be happy they can transmog them into something else.

Enhancement and Retribution gets the real big hitters (even though I think Ashbringer/Doomhammer is a terrible idea) and both the original and alternate versions look pretty crazy, where as the Warrior ones look fairly bland, fairly vanilla.. And what is worse is that at least the Fury/Arms weapons don't fit the theme at all, they just don't fit. Compared to actual iconic Warrior weapons that have been in the game these are so underwhelming.

I don't understand the Deathknight like theme, it's like we got the rejects from the Death Knight designs.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-11-07 at 01:27 AM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Xmog them. Stop crying, there'll be skins.
    If we don't get atleast 10 different looks each having atleast 5 colors each then it will be a fail in my book.

I just think it's funny how every other class is getting these weapons handed down through a bunch of lore characters, while warriors are getting jack shit. Even the one with the lore character no one really gives a fuck about, or can even remember his name for that matter. Plus, they look like garbage. All 3 of them.

Edit: Forgot to add. As I said on the WoW subreddit. All 3 of our weapons looks nothing more than the likes of a blue you'd find in a random ass dungeon.
    Last edited by Jay0253; 2015-11-07 at 02:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay0253 View Post
    I just think it's funny how every other class is getting these weapons handed down through a bunch of lore characters, while warriors are getting jack shit. Even the one with the lore character no one really gives a fuck about, or can even remember his name for that matter. Plus, they look like garbage. All 3 of them.

Edit: Forgot to add. As I said on the WoW subreddit. All 3 of our weapons looks nothing more than the likes of a blue you'd find in a random ass dungeon.
    Two of them have backstories that would better fit a DK at that.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    So? I've been xmogging since cata, absolutely tired of it. Artifact weapons are supposed to be new, awesome, powerful weapons to use. Transmogging over them feels like they lost their purpose in my opinion.
    They are still powerful when mogged.

Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    They are still powerful when mogged.
    You are one of the very few who thinks these look ok, majority here and on the official forums are literally enraged abut these weapons. And yes we can xmog them, still the fact that Blizz designed these for warriors, just shows that they do not even remotely grasp what we warriors would like to have as artifacts in look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixistillixi View Post
    Give us 2h axes, shredded in blood. A massive blade for true crazed berserk who is fighting in battle trance , bloodthirsty. Not a shadow infused swords ;/ I am so dissapointed with this.
    I'm disappointed with you being bad at spelling therefore the game, and life in general. Also I do like axes, but more relevant, git good at speeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Frarin View Post
    You are one of the very few who thinks these look ok, majority here and on the official forums are literally enraged abut these weapons. And yes we can xmog them, still the fact that Blizz designed these for warriors, just shows that they do not even remotely grasp what we warriors would like to have as artifacts in look.
    So it looks like Blizz finally buffed warriors after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Frarin View Post
    Maybe it would be best for 'the majority' to calm down a bit and be patient until we've seen all of the skins. Maybe they'll add axe/mace skins for Arms/Fury later in development or in later patches. Who knows what they're planning in detail?

Anyway, most people rage because of Fury probably being SMF only. Blizz could design the most awesome 1-handers but people would still nerdrage as fuck. The Arms sword is really good. Prot is decent so far with a lot of potential.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 options.

1)deal with it.
    2)Xmog.
    3)don't play.

Choose one.

Maybe it would be best for 'the majority' to calm down a bit and be patient until we've seen all of the skins. Maybe they'll add axe/mace skins for Arms/Fury later in development or in later patches. Who knows what they're planning in detail?

Anyway, most people rage because of Fury probably being SMF only. Blizz could design the most awesome 1-handers but people would still nerdrage as fuck. The Arms sword is really good. Prot is decent so far with a lot of potential.
    either SMF or TG that's another flavor to the rage, we don't know what they are planning with skins, thats right, but most likely they wont add mace/axe skins to a sword.
    and Arms sword looks like a recolour/reskin/slight redesign of http://www.wowhead.com/item=113913/k...hots:id=461990

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    3 options.

1)deal with it.
    2)Xmog.
    3)don't play.

Choose one.
    You have one option. Go and hit the wall with you tiny head. WTF is this? If someone don't like something in the game he should stop playing? If You don't have anything constructive to say don't read this and get lost. Do You even play warrior? Do You see that all platers have only swords? Do You know that there are tons of potential artifacts for warriors (Thunderfury, Ashkandi, Gorehowl, Magni's weapons, Axe of Cenarius) and we get some shitty/no lore/no coolness choices?

Xmog? Xmog Artifact weapon? Xmog best of the best piece of steel in all Azeroth? Dude...

Try to be a smartass? Go to official forums and tell them "Keep up the good work"...
    Last edited by Kubiszot; 2015-11-07 at 09:45 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubiszot View Post
    You have one option. Go and hit the wall with you tiny head. WTF is this? If someone don't like something in the game he should stop playing?
    No, Option 1 of: deal with it. Allows him to keep playing without needing to complain about it. If he can't deal with it and it makes him angry THEN he can take option 2 or 3.

I couldn't really care about the rest of the shit you typed, since if artifacts weren't added you would still all be content with getting random X named Epic.

Nope, we did that and we got WoD, the worst screw over of the class in 11 years. Give me back Over Power, Heroic Strike, and put some effort into these new weapons. WTF, blue weapons from Vanilla look better than this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    No, Option 1 of: deal with it. Allows him to keep playing without needing to complain about it. If he can't deal with it and it makes him angry THEN he can take option 2 or 3.

I couldn't really care about the rest of the shit you typed, since if artifacts weren't added you would still all be content with getting random X named Epic.
    For people like you there is always "if"...

Besides you prove you are complete ignorant so how can you really care about anything. Your options are shit so deal with. Oh! And if you don't like what I said - stop reading. This thread is for players who don't like warrior artifacts. If you like it - get lost and make your own thread about xmog...

Quote Originally Posted by Gdcotton View Post
    Also, no its because I like titan's grip, and they are removing it to make fury a hack and slash fast with 2 one-hander's class.
    You mean how it used to be all along?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd be pretty annoyed if they really are one handers for Fury though. Most of my fav transmogs are 2 handers so losing that and the Titan grip aesthetic would be pretty sad for me. Though, i'm still interested in the class design they plan because i may go Arms full time anyway.

Its just basically down to [for now] Demon hunter>Arms>Survival>Fury>Outlaw

No maces or axes. Just swords. World of Swordcraft amiright.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."