New MMO until legion hits (With good endgame)

So im currently looking for a new mmo seeing how the wait time until legion will be incredibly long. Pretty much only looking for a game with great end game raiding. Doesn't matter if its a monthly pay game, a free game or a one time buy.

Games ive tried.

Tera
    Guild wars 2
    Wildstar
    Echo of souls - Seemed interesting, found out the class i wanted to play was extremely overplayed so i couldn't bother.
    Fiesta
    Rift

Beta games i haven't gotten to try yet:

Black desert

Not a lot of options left really in the raiding scene if you have certain expectations. Have you tried Final Fantasy 14? What about Star Wars? Personally haven't raided in either though to be able to comment on how they are.

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Unlike movies, this actually has very cool universe.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

I thought Rift was supposed to have good raiding. Is that not the case?

SWTOR hasn't put out any more raids this past xpac. Not sure about FFXIV but it seems to have a good following.

FFXIV has insanely challenging content at the moment in their Alexander Savage content. A3S and A4S are probably on par with current end bosses of WoW content. The issue with FFXIV is that it's extremely lengthy in terms of getting to the end game. The story content can be overwhelming and everything is gated behind the story content. You cannot skip it and simply power level (at least the first time through it. you can skip stuff for other classes/jobs). But if you're looking for challenge there's an option for you.

I say FF14 just because you can be all classes on one character, so if you're hardcore into raiding you can fill any role needed if you put in the effort to level up and gear up.

The thing i've heard about FF14 is that people hate on the extremely slow gameplay, and the story from 1-50 is pretty shit. Any insight on this?

Please use the existing megathread for game requests/suggestions.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Suggest-a-Game!