Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    I dunno, I think her master skin is quite nice too. Like a full-fledged dryad, worthy of the title "The First Dryad"

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/Zat9IEQm.png[IMG][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/hbhPNaGm.png[/IG][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/NYxdBdnm.png[/IG]
    I LOVE that blue one. One of the few master skins I seem to actually like.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Same here, didn't expect they'd grow an idea of a dryad but I guess the idea was rooted in their minds for some time.
    You and those puns, deer me.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Everyone gets bigger horns. It's a staple of master skins by now.
    *Makes a "horny" pun*

*Audience groans*
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Cenarius was conceived when Elune did it with a stag demigod, Malorne. So I think Zeus has more similarities with Elune, considering their love for really loving animals.
    I think Elune has a "thing" for bound and helpless animal gods. maybe she gets off watching them struggle in vain?

"oh...poor thing is rooted! better bang it before it gets away!"

I wonder what her voice interactions will be with the others

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    I wonder what her voice interactions will be with the others
    Tyrande and Malf will each get one for sure.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Deleted
    are you still doing puns?!
    Yes, I would nut be a very good dryad if I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Shop skin. Master skin is unfortunately super ugly. Gave her the Brightwing treatment and she sports stupidly large horns. Can't find an image right now, but I think her master skin is god awful.
    She's only horny because she's thorny.

If it wasn't for those stupid horns I might agree with you. They just don't fit imo. They look overly large and out of place, tacked on.
    I somewhat agree. She'd look quite more cherryful if she didn't have horns.

So why does my master skin Li Li not have horns? I demand a refund!
    Maybe... they're invisible! Like water!

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    It is ugly. It's moving animation is ugly. It's 3rd ability doesn't look like an ability. Will not buy even for 4k.
    It's ok, Lunara can't be bought, she's incorruptible! She'll be there on the battlefield applying the law of the jungle.

looking at her talents, she's going to bring a lot of hell down on people. how do you get away!?
    You go natural or log out. You'll need to be extra careful against her so your team doesn't get rocky starts!
    On the other hand, we haven't seen many leek-ed videos of her to know her playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Um, if you actually know anything about the history of Dota at all, Dota 'ripped' of Warcraft.

And btw guys, Dryad's are not Night Elves, they just look like them. It is more of a ...Kinship I guess? Somewhat related to them as the night elves worship their um...grand mother I guess? Its all a bit fuzzy. You could even say the lore is pretty dry.
    Well, in theory Elune is the mother of Cenarius, which is why he's half-elf so to say. And he's the dad of all keepers and dryads (though who's the mother)?
    Elune also helped create night elves, and while the Well of Eternity did much of the mutation, my theory is that Elune made the mutation go that way.
    Indeed though that the lore is a bit dry, we could almost see the lake bottom, there are nut many things we know. On the other hand, we haven't bean in Azeroth at the time to know the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    You and those puns, deer me.

*Makes a "horny" pun*

*Audience groans*
    Unfortunately I don't reveal much on the minimap with my puns. I guess people don't know what berry funny means for dryads.

Maybe she has bigger horns because she's in season? Remember she wasn't so in Warcraft 3. Or maybe being the mother-dryad, she's been raisin her children without horns, maybe she thought they'd look more plum.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2015-11-15 at 03:42 PM.

Well, in theory Elune is the mother of Cenarius, which is why he's half-elf so to say. And he's the dad of all keepers and dryads (though who's the mother)?
    Elune also helped create night elves, and while the Well of Eternity did much of the mutation, my theory is that Elune made the mutation go that way.
    Indeed though that the lore is a bit dry, we could almost see the lake bottom, there are nut many things we know. On the other hand, we haven't bean in Azeroth at the time to know the truth.
    I'm fairly sure the night elves mutated from trolls.

And no, I'm not going to comment on the obvious of that post.

Deleted
    I wonder if Lunara will be a December addition or a January one. If she's a January one it would actually be perfect for me as my birthday is in January and since I love dryads it would be awesome! Or will she be a Christmas present? November is ending, so it will all be made clear. Nevertheless, she's going to be a frost dryad! I cee what Blizzard did. Not many flowers in winter, but she's one.

I'm fairly sure the night elves mutated from trolls.

And no, I'm not going to comment on the obvious of that post.
    Well indeed night elves did blossom from trolls, though how Elune factors into this is debatable. She could have been there and forcing the evolution the way she desired. She could have been some form of loa, or something else, but she did have a factor in the evolution somehow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dustin already said she will be next, so Lunara will be probably the first or second week in december.

Do we have a set of all her sound files yet?

Artanis will come in the free rotation so that will be more exciting for me than Lunara. There will also be balance changes to at least Tychus and Gazlowe. (Maybe Nova as well)

Dustin already said she will be next, so Lunara will be probably the first or second week in december.
    Previous releases would suggest two weeks from now.

So around 9 December. That means at the end of black friday sale. (Lunara won't be discounted). Aide from the balance tweaks I hope they free rotation increases to 10 as well..

It'll put Greymane at January 5th/6th.

Deleted
    Previous releases would suggest two weeks from now.
    *heavy breathing* So excited to get Lunara, saving up all my gold since Blizzcon

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamare View Post
    *heavy breathing* So excited to get Lunara, saving up all my gold since Blizzcon
    I'm just slightly concerned about her reception in QM due to her unusual skill set as an assassin. -.-

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't get this champion.

Blizzard has a lot of great games and access to all kinds of really cool heroes. But a Dyrade got into Heroes before any one of their more iconic characters.
    For example I would have loved to see Putricide join the roster but he got beaten out by a dyrade? So strange.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post

Blizzard has a lot of great games and access to all kinds of really cool heroes. But a Dyrade got into Heroes before any one of their more iconic characters.
    For example I would have loved to see Putricide join the roster but he got beaten out by a dyrade? So strange.
    They look at specific roles missing and then assign the actual hero to that role.

Deleted
    Oh my! So she'll be somewhat of a Capricorn! That explains the horns! Or was it thorns? With dryads you never know if they're horny or thorny!

I'm just slightly concerned about her reception in QM due to her unusual skill set as an assassin. -.-
    Well, most likely like any hero, some people will root for her, some will not.

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post

That's the law of the jungle, strongest character wins, and Lunara's a beast! She's also a deer!

Well, most likely like any hero, some people will root for her, some will not.
    Damn you... -.-