Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterbaby View Post
    I'm very excited for the druid order halls. As I'm in an only-druid guild, it's very close to a guild hall for us!
    I'm really happy it isn't in moonglade either, as other classes would (probably) be able to enter via flying.
    I never thought for a second that it could be Moonglade. Moonglade is accessible to everyone (and IMO it shouldn't have been), and is used for an annual event, so using Moonglade wasn't an option as It was obvious that it will be a place where only druids can access. I'm not disappointed by Dreamgrove, but on a first glance it feels too night-elvy. I'm very excited for druid stuff when Legion comes.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will spend a lot of time there when I want to be completely immersed playing as my Feral Druid, I just can't get enough of the Elvish giant trees, architecture, the colour scheme, Treants and Ancients etc and I'm sure the music will be suitably majestic as always.

For me vanilla WoW started the Druid fantasy (as Blizz keeps saying) really well, but as expansions have gone on they done us less and less justice, even stripping away much of what made is so enjoyable and rich in lore by removing many Druid specific questlines for example. S

So the focus on making class' special again is long overdue but really welcome, I'm sure the Druid Class Order Hall will feel magical (the shrine to upgrade our artifact is a tree that grows up and then creates a pool of water, just lovely), just lots of flavour activites and quests I'm sure, what more can a Druid want really?

Quote Originally Posted by Spirthealer View Post
    Moonglade would have been just as good if they redid it, just like all other class halls. Blizzard did this because it will be used for 7.0 and will be ditched after 8.0 which is sad.
    see I'm looking at this more as Moonglade has purpose for non druids, used in holiday events and a few older questlines

Much better than Moonglade

It's a bit boring choice. I had hoped for a remade moonglade.

Deleted
    I hope it is equally immersive for all Druid races. I don't want my troll Druid to feel out of place!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Artwork and design of what's been shown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where can I find pics of this place?