Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    As long as it's a new dungeon and does not alter the current karazhan in any way, then that's perfectly fine. I'm sure tons of players would love to revisit karazhan. If they changed the raid into a revamped dungeon like they did with ZG/ZA, then lots of people will be pissed. Especially since it drops a mount.
    It should be the first time walking raid. The experience is worth it for players to experience, if they weren't around when it was current, it's one of the best showcases for storytelling in a raid they've done - and it's a fun raid.

There has to be a way for them to keep both versions, like they did with the Blasted Lands and the WoD intro quests.

As a ten year veteran, today I learned that this game is no longer marketed towards a player like me. After the 751st modeled pet, the developers clearly want this more then anything pvp in the game. Ten years and less then 10 battlegrounds and arena maps. What happened to this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Sweet, from your post it sounds like you are the type of person I would avoid. Thanks for not playing.
    And thanks to you and more like you who contributed to all shit we getting from Blizzard. Next year they can offer poop and "fans" will buy it, even it's more than $50.

Quote Originally Posted by MCitra View Post
    The issue is that the changes they are planning will remove the unique feelings you have in diffrent things from playing and therefor more people will loose intrest in the game. Only the dualspec removed is bleh.
    I want dual spec to be removed there is no use for it and why would you want to be unique from other class? Your already unique enough from other classes, just by being that class !!! Sure you can look different but I rather have the 4 specs on hand due to the weapon + your already lvl 110 you all should have access to whatever spec whenever just by equipping that weapon type. If your level 10 I can see your point but the game has to evolve and being lvl 110 you can't use the same old system.0

Also you can wield many weapons why aren't you being unique and wielding a 2 hand mythic mace with inferior stats rather than than 2 hand sword with the superior stats, you already done a Non Sequitur fallacy just by not doing exactly that, it just doesn't follow all your doing is min-max cause your required to do it and using transmog by being unique? It doesn't follow at all.

At least in legion they are enforcing different specs by weapon slots by different weapon types as everyone hasn't noticed yet.

DKs have mace for blood
    Dual wield for frost
    Sword for unholy

Druids have Polearm for balance
    Dual Wield daggers for Feral
    Dual Wield Gloves for Guardian (like in WC3)
    Staff for resto

and so forth they are using all the resources and the various weapon types the class can use to distinguish from one spec from another, getting sick of doomsayers saying "WE should all spend half n hour going to the trainer to change specs"

This is more like saying "Mommy, please don't allow this I want to be unique cause then people can play my spec probably half the time and do it much better than I can"... you lot have a lot of insecurities and it's showing in this thread.

I have a feeling half of you don't know how to play the game properly yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    As a ten year veteran, today I learned that this game is no longer marketed towards a player like me. After the 751st modeled pet, the developers clearly want this more then anything pvp in the game. Ten years and less then 10 battlegrounds and arena maps. What happened to this game?
    I wouldn't write off the game just yet.... The having all specs all time is quite interesting, imagine an Ashran type battleground with this (bar the "Various fixes" which blizzard done to make the battleground boring as fuck).

Anything could change in a minutes notice. Not enough healers? After a losing a grand scale battle people swap weapons and become healers changing the next battle and flow. It would be much more dynamic as you can't read what is going on and would be more of a constant rock-paper-scissor evolving battleground rather than one-side stomping the other.

But probably you like that having one-sided battles, I'm more interested in this all specs at all times and I hope it works out the way I think it is. It would make the game much more dynamic and less boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does that mean Mages who are glyphed to read any language can talk to horde in there or what?