Thread: Artifact Xmog

10+ Year Old Account

Artifact Xmog

So, if I don't like the look of the Subtlety artifact daggers, can I xmog them to the Assassination ones?
    ill probably be infracted for this post

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a very good question.

I think no, you can't use artifacts as source for xmog.

7+ Year Old Account
    no, you can't. you can mog artifacts to look like other stuff but you can't mog other stuff (or other artifacts) to look like artifacts (other artifacts)

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    The exact quote on the MMO-C post is "You can't transmog other things to look like Artifacts, but you can transmog Artifacts to look like other things if you really don't like it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that sucks, because the Sub daggers are ugly AF.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualNoob View Post
    I think no, you can't use artifacts as source for xmog.
    You cant use them as the source for transmogging non-artifacts, sure.
    But whether you can transmog from one class artifact to another isn't perhaps as clear.
    The artifact visuals cannot be applied to "something else" - as to what that "something else" is, remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Well, that sucks, because the Sub daggers are ugly AF.
    You can transmog artifacts into something else, but not something else into the artifacts.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2015-11-08 at 06:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post

You can transmog artifacts into something else, but not something else into the artifacts.
    That makes no sense in terms of ingame lore. I can change the look of this beyond-legendary, capable-of-slaying-the-legion weapon into a green I found in Northrend, but I can't make it look like my other, beyond-legendary, capable-of-slaying-the-legion weapon?

Ay dios mio

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    That makes no sense in terms of ingame lore. I can change the look of this beyond-legendary, capable-of-slaying-the-legion weapon into a green I found in Northrend, but I can't make it look like my other, beyond-legendary, capable-of-slaying-the-legion weapon?

Ay dios mio
    Well, your weapon is linked to your spec, you might not even have it in your bags, so.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it makes no sense, not being able to transmog rogue dagger -> rogue dagger.

Well i do understand with the new transmog system all artifact (looks) you own get unlocked,
    it would be weird if your rogue outlaw holds the warrior 2x 1h artifact swords.

But still if they lock the artifacts to a class it should be fine...
    Also applies to the Priest arttfacts! I like the look of disc staff but rather play holy! (Even dislike the holy staff.)