Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Talents may give them multiple pets, different pets, stronger pets.. More DK Pets

A complete moonkin rework...hell yes.

Most marksman hunters are lone Wolf anyways that's frankly a load of crap in my experience the only time I see people go Lone Wolf myself included is for raids I never use it outside of them ! I've always been mm and use the same pet I caught as part of the original go get your hunter pet quest before it was given to you like now so my pet means something to me we've battled through the years and are a team and now coz blizz has gone fantasy mad they wanna take away my partner in this game get stuffed and change this as I don't wanna change mains and don't want to change to bm I've never played bm and don't want to. Also the frost dks why can't they have a 2h I really don't get that .
    Last edited by Lewisj666; 2015-11-08 at 03:15 PM. Reason: wrote on phone 90% of post went missing when posted

Quote Originally Posted by Lewisj666 View Post
    Most marksman hunters are lone Wolf anyways that's frankly a load of crap in my experience the only time I see people go Lone Wolf myself included is for raids I never use it outside of them ! I've always been mm and use the same pet I caught as part of the original go get your hunter pet quest before it was given to you like now so my pet means something to me we've battled through the years and are a team and now coz blizz has gone fantasy mad they wanna take away my partner in this game get stuffed and change this as I don't wanna change mains and don't want to change to bm I've never played bm and don't want to. Also the frost dks why can't they have a 2h I really don't get that .
    Play BM if you want a pet, so glad they finally decided to make MM a full physical ranged spec with no pet - game needed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love that MM is going to be a petless spec now, but I really wish I could have the Cata MM rotation back as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    Warriors?

30 billion chars
    They are now tamable by hunters and come with a saddle only hunters can ride.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I assume they left out warriors because they are doing an entire page worth of changes to arms, the ultra shitty spec that plays like you don't have a spec.

I was told yesterday on here that this was all you wee going to get at Blizzcon. Nope more to come. Some people will never be happy no matter what you do. But i love some of these changes.

Aw, would've liked to hear some about ret or prot pala. I don't play holy.

About time they refresh and start the game all over again for all the classes. I guess that is the only thing that might bring players back. MIGHT..... As for PVP they dont give a damn as its so hard to balance it why spend all that time in trial and error. I hope pvp becomes balanced one day in this game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniox View Post
    I assume they left out warriors because they are doing an entire page worth of changes to arms, the ultra shitty spec that plays like you don't have a spec.
    Hope so ������ (arms for life)
    Arms have been pretty bad (pve) from when they started to remove ability - somewhere in MOP (can't remember right now) and until now. Hope we will get our powerdays back ������

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maniox View Post
    Hope so

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss old-school healing. It used to be literally the opposite of DPS- the challenge was doing the absolute least you could in terms of healing and still keep people alive. Downranking heals to find the sweet spot, setting up breaks in the action to get outside of the 5-second rule, etc.

Now, it's all throughput, all the time. It's not abut using the right ability for the situation, but the right one for the proc/rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMcK View Post
    I don't like the idea of Demonology using Soul Shards. Unless they decide to make it something you can control the generation of via shadow bolt (or maybe soul fire).
    They did say Shadow Bolt is your generator as Demonology.

Hunter Marksman should still get to have a pet, even if it is cosmetic and can't fight. Hunters = Pets to me since vanilla beta lol. Can't picture them without it.

Quote Originally Posted by bergmann620 View Post
    I miss old-school healing. It used to be literally the opposite of DPS- the challenge was doing the absolute least you could in terms of healing and still keep people alive. Downranking heals to find the sweet spot, setting up breaks in the action to get outside of the 5-second rule, etc.

Now, it's all throughput, all the time. It's not abut using the right ability for the situation, but the right one for the proc/rotation.
    Dude no one misses downranked spells, seriously.

Thank you blizzard, you are provide to warriors toooooooo many informations!

10+ Year Old Account
    Further proof the class design teams have no idea what the fuck they're doing and are still pulling shit out of their asses.

Their defense for underpowered classes "Oh we buff them but people only care about nerfs and never see our awesome buffs" Maybe because your "buffs" are a slap in the face to the class assholes. They "buff" a weak class then "nerf" a top class and there is still a 30% or higher difference in performance.. fuck me.

Deleted
    Why on earth would you take stampeding roar away from Resto and Balance Druids? The utility that provides for the raid is immense. Not happy with any of the Druid changes to be honest. It's all BS. " The base Druid has less skills from the other three roles, but there is a new talent row that allows you to pick Balance, Feral, Guardian, or Restoration, and get a whole suite of abilities for that role and it makes you actually good at it. You get much more than the watered down version you had before and you get to pick which one you are good at instead of okay at all of them." What does this even mean, this sentence really doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
    Last edited by mmoc9a558117b7; 2015-11-08 at 04:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing about paladin calss save for the holy mastery change... Thanks Blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by Mandibleclaw View Post
    And simply being a meat shield with a lot of stats stacking to passively reduce the incoming damage for you isn't nice. I'm glad that AM gave us a way to be actively engaged in the game. I'm really afraid that they are gonna water it down by a lot, that's my main concern.
    I'm assuming (Rather, hoping) that they skipped over warriors because so many changes are incoming that they want to make one of those class blogs about it, so we get the whole picture...

But i'm getting this sneaking suspicion (WoD beta left a bad taste in my mouth TBH) that my hope is a rather misplaced one, can't do anything but wait for the class-blogs though, so i'll hold off on panic, rage and all else until then.