Question Sticky for anything stated about Monks for Legion?

Is it possible to try and compile a sticky with a one-stop-shop of information released for Monks? It would be nice to go to one source and see everything compiled in a bullet format!

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctee View Post
    Is it possible to try and compile a sticky with a one-stop-shop of information released for Monks? It would be nice to go to one source and see everything compiled in a bullet format!
    Not a bad idea, I'll try to put one up for tomorrow after we get our preview changes. I can't promise I'll keep it 100% updated, but I'll do my best.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    Not a bad idea, I'll try to put one up for tomorrow after we get our preview changes. I can't promise I'll keep it 100% updated, but I'll do my best.

Definitely not an easy thing to do, especially with the warcraft devs answering random questions at all hours of the day on their twitter page. I guess the easiest thing to do is check over what was said during Blizzcon, the class preview that's coming, and then skimming the warcraft twitter feed for any answers to questions that may have not yet been covered.

Thanks Babs! You're the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctee View Post
    Definitely not an easy thing to do, especially with the warcraft devs answering random questions at all hours of the day on their twitter page. I guess the easiest thing to do is check over what was said during Blizzcon, the class preview that's coming, and then skimming the warcraft twitter feed for any answers to questions that may have not yet been covered.

Thanks Babs! You're the best.
    Well it's going to have to be q community effort if it's going to work correctly. I am but one mod and I am very busy.

Deleted
    How about spec threads split up for legion and non legion stuff? Else it gets really messy with people asking for help and how stuff is NOW and talk about specs that are completely different in legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitara View Post
    How about spec threads split up for legion and non legion stuff? Else it gets really messy with people asking for help and how stuff is NOW and talk about specs that are completely different in legion.
    The reason I didn't do it that way is because whether there are separate threads or not, the information and discussion will be in both, so its easier to have it all in one rather than all in two.