Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Hairless privlege

IDK if you older guys and bald Krillin looking dudes know how good you have it, I hate my hair.

Without maintenance (20$ for a fresh cut), it gets nappy in a week.

And once every few months or so, I mess up on shaving my sideburns so bad that I have to cut it all off, only for it to be back in a week in a half.

I hate being a hairy bastard, and hope I start balding by the end of my late 20s.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2015-11-08 at 04:00 PM.

Deleted
    Buy clippers and shave it yourself if you admire bald men, hard to fuck up a buzz cut.

10+ Year Old Account
    I shave my head and it's awesome.
    But dude... you're weird lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    I will enjoy my hair as long as I can then shave my head when I'm about to look like a monk.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

I thought for sure this was going to be another tennisace thread telling us that being bald is oppressing women.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    IDK if you older guys and bald Krillin looking dudes know how good you have it, I hate my hair.

Without maintenance (20$ for a fresh cut), it gets nappy in a week..
    Check that male privilege! Females are charged more for haircuts, almost all the time. Damn patriarchy ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

I pay £4 for a buzz cut once every 4 months or so (or did until I got myself clippers yesterday) and don't really give a fuck what it does in between cuts, one of the perks of being a dirty bmxer I guess
    Don't wish yourself bald though, one of my mates started going bald at 17 and according to him it was hell, we all found it incredibly funny though

10+ Year Old Account
    baldness is a curse in this modern era. people treat u differently.
    Hi

Pretty sure bald people still have to deal with their hair, and have to do the same thing you could do. They have to shave their heads. Having a choice>not having a choice.

Eh, I'm fine with it I think. I'm kinda hoping it doesn't happen to me, since I've always heard that hair loss can be hereditary, and my dad has been bald for as long as I can remember (he's one of those who can make it work and still look decent).

I may have dodged the bullet on that one, since I'm 30 now and am not seeing any signs whatsoever of hair loss. I've been told my dad started losing hair in about his mid-late 20s. Have seen pictures of him from the 60's/70's where he had a kickass fro. He also had a pretty awesome beard when I was a kid.

Although I do tend to get lazy about shaving (especially on weekends). People ask me all the time if I'm growing a beard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post

Without maintenance (20$ for a fresh cut), it gets nappy in a week.

And once every few months or so, I mess up on shaving my sideburns so bad that I have to cut it all off, only for it to be back in a week in a half.

I hate being a hairy bastard, and hope I start balding by the end of my late 20s.
    Judging by my ancestors, I'll never go bald. But that decision about 8 years ago after failing to remove paint (ran headfirst into freshly painted wooden beam) from my hair to just buzz it was the best one ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Buy clippers and shave it yourself if you admire bald men, hard to fuck up a buzz cut.
    Depending on how cold your winters get you may want to hold off till spring

Also, don't do it mid-summer for the first time. Your white bulb will turn bright red in minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Eh, I'm fine with it I think. I'm kinda hoping it doesn't happen to me, since I've always heard that hair loss can be hereditary, and my dad has been bald for as long as I can remember (he's one of those who can make it work and still look decent). I may have dodged the bullet on that one, since I'm 30 now and am not seeing any signs whatsoever of hair loss. I have been told my dad started losing hair in about his mid-late 20s.

Although I do tend to get lazy about shaving (especially on weekends). People ask me all the time if I'm growing a beard.
    Most people will tell you to look at your mother's father (heavily x-influenced trait) rather than your father.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Eh, I'm fine with it I think. I'm kinda hoping it doesn't happen to me, since I've always heard that hair loss can be hereditary, and my dad has been bald for as long as I can remember (he's one of those who can make it work and still look decent).

I may have dodged the bullet on that one, since I'm 30 now and am not seeing any signs whatsoever of hair loss. I've been told my dad started losing hair in about his mid-late 20s. Have seen pictures of him from the 60's/70's where he had a kickass fro. He also had a pretty awesome beard when I was a kid.

Look at the males in your mom's family. Those're usually the ones you take after.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having a choice > not having a choice
    This. While you still have hair, try different styles. Seriously, try. Because some day you might not be able to.
    And we all know how much hair affects how people look.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Lazer Hair removal on your head!

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    baldness is a curse in this modern era. people treat u differently.
    I have to know what you mean by this specifically. (I'm bald, lol.)

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I thought for sure this was going to be another tennisace thread telling us that being bald is oppressing women.
    I'm rly glad i'm not the only one

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Check that male privilege! Females are charged more for haircuts, almost all the time. Damn patriarchy ^^
    We pay more per hour

source: owner of hairdresser I use.

Go back to Tumblr, OP.

Just let it grow. Solves the maintenance problem.