Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hopefully we get an AOE rp dump like bloodbolt volley or something
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garalon View Post
    Hopefully we get an AOE rp dump like bloodbolt volley or something
    Breath of Sindragosa!

Quote Originally Posted by hemski View Post
    breath of sindragosa!
    exactly its already here~!

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    Breath of Sindragosa!
    inb4 BoS frost only talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    inb4 BoS frost only talent.
    inb4 removed from the game.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

Deleted
    Death Strike is back to relying on a 6 second damage taken window with resolve gone. This applies to all scaling forms of active mitigation.
    It was horrible on hard hitting bosses, I hope there are other active mitigation changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkandae View Post
    It was horrible on hard hitting bosses, I hope there are other active mitigation changes.
    Well look like at it like this:

Bone shield is your main AM something akin to pala's SOTR.
    Death Strike is your secondary AM something like pala's WoG.

Deleted
    Sounds good so far, no more blood boil spam and more weapon strikes.

But... I want my bloodworms back

Quote Originally Posted by Valkys View Post
    But... I want my bloodworms back
    Why would you want them? They were terrible.

Deleted
    Why would you want them? They were terrible.
    They were boring, but to me they were an iconic part of being a blood DK. I'd love to see them back in some form.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    Breath of Sindragosa!
    Terrible dump since it has that cooldown. I really wish they'd give it a lower CD, or not at all. Only having an RP-spending AoE ability every 2 minutes sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieEater View Post
    Terrible dump since it has that cooldown. I really wish they'd give it a lower CD, or not at all. Only having an RP-spending AoE ability every 2 minutes sucks.
    Assuming that it plays differently than it is played today.

Assuming that it plays differently than it is played today.
    Always the assumption untill proven otherwise, yes. Breath of Sindragosa, as we currently have it, is in my opinion terrible. Well, the visuals and burst damage are great but overall it's just not really appealing to me.

Actually, I just went back to my talents and saw that it's been nerfed since the first iteration, what with reduced damage to secondaries and no healing from casters for non-Blood. Wow. I'll just keep using Defile

Quote Originally Posted by CookieEater View Post
    Always the assumption untill proven otherwise, yes. Breath of Sindragosa, as we currently have it, is in my opinion terrible. Well, the visuals and burst damage are great but overall it's just not really appealing to me.

Actually, I just went back to my talents and saw that it's been nerfed since the first iteration, what with reduced damage to secondaries and no healing from casters for non-Blood. Wow. I'll just keep using Defile
    Well only blood and unholy plays BoS. Defile is shit. NP is great for unholy AoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Aughyssul View Post
    All ability names are most likely subject to change, plus it being possible I didn't remember them properly.

* New Ability: Marrowstrike. I don't remember its cost, but it adds a charge to bone shield.

* Bone Shield: Is now a form of active mitigation, likely to be maintained through Marrowstrike.

* Death Strike: Now an RP spender. Death Coil is gone.

* Death Strike is back to relying on a 6 second damage taken window with resolve gone. This applies to all scaling forms of active mitigation.
    You better not be lying OP. These changes sound f**king awesome! And I'm extremely happy with the return of the 6s damage taken window for Death Strikes, Death Strike healing based on AP is boring as f**k.

Also, with Bone Shield being buffed to our (primary?) AM, will we still have Blood Shield from Death Strike heals?
    Last edited by Nayami; 2015-11-09 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    You better not be lying OP. These changes sound f**king awesome! And I'm extremely happy with the return of the 6s damage taken window for Death Strikes, Death Strike healing based on AP is boring as f**k.

Also, with Bone Shield being buffed to our (primary?) AM, will we still have Blood Shield from Death Strike heals?
    Except DS is RP spender so you will want to pool RP just in case. Blood shield probably gone.

Well only blood and unholy plays BoS. Defile is shit. NP is great for unholy AoE.
    I'm Frost, actually. Using Defile because it looks cool and seems decent, plus my rotation is already simple enough that I don't want to spec NP and take another button (Plague Strike) off my bar.

Deleted
    PW:S is still in :P

As for blood i am more interested in SPEC SPECIFIC TALENTS. DKs have been bastardzied with these having same stuff for all specs pretty much. Can't wait tosee what they made.

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    God they are full of shit.

"nah nah nah, i know we've said it for 4 expansions now, but we're really fixing shield healers this time, I promise!"

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    In a weakened form that wont get that strong because mastery is changed.