Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    It won't happen, but I wish artifacts would get cut. It's the one thing that makes me lukewarm about the expansion. I really don't like it. Thousands of other people having this iconic weapon and all being the leader of the class order is just ridiculous. I much preferred being a regular hero.
    You know... when.. when you play a single player game that there's thousands of other players playing that same game, too right? How is this any different? Can still mog it to whatever you want look-wise... can't even fucking do that with Legendaries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, for WoD they had to cut back drasticly on garrison features such as race buildings, places to put your garrison, and they had to scrap our main capitals. I think the guild halls will be seriously reduced. Personally I don't mind that since I am not in the least bit excited about them.

They might also reduce the changes they had planned for professions, such as the questchains etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ins0mnia View Post
    prolly some zones and dungs wont make it. Like always.
    Well, they're able to already showcase a lot of them. The Val'sharah Dungeon is already spawned and scripted in places. Same applies to Blackrook Hold, same applies to Helheim (and I think that and Halls of Valor are their two most shiniest dungeons this time, with Helheim being the Spine/Grimrail equivalent here with a ship on high seas. The preview look extremely exciting with the ship and the waves and the storms) - and of course Halls of Valor, this massive glowing thing - also spawned and partially scripted.

Source is the Panel about Dungeons and Zones(can't remember the name - Showcased zones and only got interesting at the end when Ian came to the stage)
    Assumptions based on *cough* Private-server experience with these things. Simply put: A Dungeon has 4 Stages of development after the initial Idea, Story and Layout have been decided on. A Dungeon by itself is a finished Zone - Stage 1. A Dungeon with NPC's is a Dungeon that has a finished Zone layout with NPC's already spawned, so it's in phase 2 of 4. A Dungeon with a finished Zone layout, spawned NPC's and those NPC's having their Dungeon-specific animations, pathing and abilities applied to them is Stage 3. Stage 4 would be the working Dungeon in it's Beta-state that requires polishing.

From the Footage shown on the Panel and a Video I opened up another Thread about, both the Val'sharah Dungeon, Helheim, Halls of Valor and Blackrook Hold seem to be in the middle of Stage 3.

Scrapping a Dungeon is possible without heavy repercussions at Stage 1, at the latest 2. After that, you can safely assume that the Dungeon will make it to the Expansion or Patch. Same with Story-Dungeons. So basically every Dungeon that ties into the Expansion's Main-Quest lines at the end or in the middle of said Quest line. A lot of the Dungeons we haven't seen are exactly those Dungeons, which means they're not putting priorities on these Dungeons and just work and finish them across the board. This also speaks far more positively about most/all Dungeons making it at least to Beta or Live.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    So it would be like Oblivion where no matter how much you level you never actually get more powerful.
    Enemies stay the same at 110 while the players get more powerful as they gear up.

Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    It won't happen, but I wish artifacts would get cut. It's the one thing that makes me lukewarm about the expansion. I really don't like it. Thousands of other people having this iconic weapon and all being the leader of the class order is just ridiculous. I much preferred being a regular hero.
    Well, we're currently in an expansion with millions of commanders that all have their own base of operations. Immersion left a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    TL;DR: What features from Legion do you not expect to make it to the live release?

Not to be a cynic. But last Blizzcon they mentioned a lot of features that didn't see the game.
    This year they played their cards closer to their chest to avoid promising things they couldn't keep, and things change as beta progresses.

So what are some of the announcements that you are pretty skeptical seeing reach the actual game?

Edit:TIL: Claiming not to be a cynic is the fastest way for me to be a cynic. Lmao.
    I don't view this question as cynical at all, given what was experienced with WoD.

I'm ever so slightly leaning towards being optimistic and stating little if anything gets cut, but I'm still firmly on the fence, and I don't see that changing until Legion is 2-3 months away from launching.

Demon hunters getting nerfed haaaaaRd before release or Shortly after, no way they're keeping all those abilities as is

Hopefully the only features that will be cut will be the features that they didn't tell us about. If I had to guess what would be cut from the features that they already announced then I'd say the new CM dungeons (which would suck, looking forward to these). The zone scaling, artifact and class hall features are way too important to be cut, it would be a disaster if these didn't make it to live.

Deleted
    I am guessing a lot of the PvP-only skills and talents that was hyped to be revolutionary change the PvP balance game in WoW (taken from FFXIV).

I could have missed it, but haven't heard anything about it this Blizzcon after its announcement couple months ago. Not a good sign

As others have mentioned, they are so tight lipped about everything that I am fairly confident that the things they DID discuss will make it in or are even already finished.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Demon hunters getting nerfed haaaaaRd before release or Shortly after, no way they're keeping all those abilities as is
    I thought the same at first too but looking at the new class remakes I'm thinking mobility will be the theme of this expansion. Paladins have that teleport now, Mages can have unlimited blink for 4 seconds. Not too sure about the others yet but from the looks of things Each class is getting more mobile.
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

10+ Year Old Account
    They made sure EVERYTHING they announced was well into development and they were sure it was being done. After the whole promise fiasco, I am 99% sure they aren't mentioning anything that isn't 110% making it in.

I imagine they're waiting to announce anything that hasn't past the point of "eh we aren't sure if we like this yet". I imagine QA has had their way with every single feature going in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    You know... when.. when you play a single player game that there's thousands of other players playing that same game, too right? How is this any different? Can still mog it to whatever you want look-wise... can't even fucking do that with Legendaries.
    How is this any different, you ask? In single player games, those other people who have the game and have the same weapons aren't running around in my game world. Don't be thick.

A poster below makes a better point though, everyone has a garrison and is a faction commander currently, so forget immersion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post
    TL;DR: What features from Legion do you not expect to make it to the live release?

Not to be a cynic. But last Blizzcon they mentioned a lot of features that didn't see the game.
    This year they played their cards closer to their chest to avoid promising things they couldn't keep, and things change as beta progresses.

So what are some of the announcements that you are pretty skeptical seeing reach the actual game?

Edit:TIL: Claiming not to be a cynic is the fastest way for me to be a cynic. Lmao.
    They said this time around nothing would be announced until it was ready to be revealed. So my guess is they won't make the same mistake they did in WoD.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Hopefully those random drop Legdenaries with procs. Those just seem lame as hell. Or just make em purples.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs