Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Alleria & Turalyon Return "Game Changing"?

Hi lore ppl , so if you didnt watch the QnA Afrosabi said that when we see Alleria & Turalyon it will "change the way you view WoW." O_O what are your thoughts n speculation?!?

I think they will have been traveling through different dimensions or Azeroths or something,
    I reallllllllly hope they aren't killed off right away :/

Source: MMO front page first Q&A Answer

Deleted

The quote about Tyralyon and Alleria

When we discover Alleria and Turalyon in Legion, the way you view WoW will change. Amazing things in store.
    I haven't seen the actual panel but the implication here seems to be that these two will bring some major changes with them.

Has there been speculation on what this could mean?
    Is it about the army of light? Could they go as far as removing the faction divide in some places?
    Or is it some shyamalan twist that shakes up the whole story?

7+ Year Old Account
    i think that they have been traveling through different dimensions too! maybe they saw things! terrible things! o.o

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Gruul View Post
    I haven't seen the actual panel but the implication here seems to be that these two will bring some major changes with them.

Has there been speculation on what this could mean?
    Is it about the army of light? Could they go as far as removing the faction divide in some places?
    Or is it some shyamalan twist that shakes up the whole story?
    they visited many burning legion planets - one of which was entirely upside down.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i think that they have been traveling through different dimensions too! maybe they saw things! terrible things! o.o
    terrible things have already been seen in the game like.. late night Goldshire inn wow luvrs >_> lol But yes I wonder what they will tell us! :O

from the Q&A

Legion will get into the details of multi Legion vs singular Legion.

7+ Year Old Account
    That post on the front page, in regards to the both of them, indicated that when we finally see them after all this time it will ''change the way we see the game''

That statement coupled with the idea that the Burning Legion transcends multiple universes... I think they are hinting that Alleria and Turalyon have been in different dimensions/universes...

Perhaps they have found a way to "timewalk" HUE HUE HUE HUE

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm willing to bet they have been traversing alternate universes. What a coincidence that everything leading up this expansion in regards to the Burning Legion being present through all alternate universes and now we have the expansion with them as the big bads and it just so happens Turalyon and Alleria show up finally.

If this is the case I wonder what Blizzard is setting up for the future. All I can think is the Inifinite Dragonflight being a bigger threat than we thought.

World of Warcraft: Infinite

Meh, let's go back to more words for an expansion title.

10+ Year Old Account
    They have seen an universe of Azeroth's future, The Alliance and Horde realize there can be no peace as long as both exist, so they disband. It's every kingdom for itself after Legion. Since Demon Hunters can speak cross-faction, its the first crack in the Faction Wall. Its coming down.

They'll probably end up being huge Horde fans; on the same level of ridiculous as Cenarius being totally cool with the Orcs, just to spite those lore fans who looked forward to the return of some characters who weren't turned into Woodstock hippies.

Then again, I'm not sure that's necessarily "game changing" when it's been the trend for some time now.

Well, it could be a case of.....Star Ocean 3.

Those of you who have played that game should immediately know what I'm talking about.
    And how insane Blizz would have to be for that to happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    They have seen an universe of Azeroth's future, The Alliance and Horde realize there can be no peace as long as both exist, so they disband. It's every kingdom for itself after Legion. Since Demon Hunters can speak cross-faction, its the first crack in the Faction Wall. Its coming down.
    i think i read that we can even talk with the hordies/alli's in our class halls. you still speak common or orcish but you can change your language to theirs while in the hall

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loreguy126 View Post
    Hi lore ppl , so if you didnt watch the QnA Afrosabi said that when we see Alleria & Turalyon it will "change the way you view WoW." O_O what are your thoughts n speculation?!?

I think they will have been traveling through different dimensions or Azeroths or something,
    I reallllllllly hope they aren't killed off right away :/

Source: MMO front page first Q&A Answer
    They'll turn neutral so Horde don't whine.

No, it will not change my view if that happens.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course it will be "game changing"

The game is currently one way, and then when they add Alleria and Turalyon - it will be another way.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Do you remember The Army of the Light :P? Well i think Alleria & Turalyon have seen this in a different univers , and will try to make us like that , and as for the Demon hunters able to speak to eachother. It was only in testing so far, no one knows if they will have that at sep .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    If this is the case I wonder what Blizzard is setting up for the future. All I can think is the Inifinite Dragonflight being a bigger threat than we thought.

World of Warcraft: Dawn of Infinity?

Or something like that. Actually, that sounds like a cool expansion.
    "All of Time and Space. Everything that ever was or ever will be. Where do you want to start?"

"We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Yeah, you're smart! It would make soo much sense actually, think about the cinematic with Sylvanas helping Varian. They may begin to realize it now, and then Alleria will talk to her undead sis and TRY to reunite horde n ally. Probably will fail, but some horde n ally will see the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Loreguy126 View Post
    I think Afrasiabi has a history of being bosom buddies with hyperbole.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i think i read that we can even talk with the hordies/alli's in our class halls. you still speak common or orcish but you can change your language to theirs while in the hall
    You did not read that. In fact, it explicitly said the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    All I can think is the Inifinite Dragonflight being a bigger threat than we thought.

I dunno, the name Legion is super cool in my opinion. But like you, I want to see more of the Infinite Dragonflight.

How about Hour of the Infinite? Apart from being too similar to Hour of Twilight, it made sense to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.