Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Cheers mate, looking forward to the fury updates. The prot WA is still my favorite. I swear by them now =D.

Thanks for the updates!

Didn't play for over a year, but the very first thing I've done after re-subbing was to check if you have Fury spec worked out. And you have. God bless.
    Best WA set up out there, hands down. Updated on my Prot Warrior, Blood DK and now Fury.

Thank you.

Hello i'm having trouble to find the importing text, wago.io maybye not working, or maybye im wrong ?

*Open up wago.io/Ey-cIdnuZ. Click the "Export" (Red box, right side) button for "Khakhan's Prot War (1 of 2)"*

i cant find this red box, red side on the page ? can you help me please, thank you very much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nyua View Post
    Hello i'm having trouble to find the importing text, wago.io maybye not working, or maybye im wrong ?

*Open up wago.io/Ey-cIdnuZ. Click the "Export" (Red box, right side) button for "Khakhan's Prot War (1 of 2)"*

i cant find this red box, red side on the page ? can you help me please, thank you very much
    sorry the wagio website has some problem

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sad that the arms dont show me the Weighted Blade Buff for my Execute Phase

Khakhan, do you know when the 8.0 updates will be out?

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    mh i dont think there will a update coming.

Hi everyone, im glad people are still using these. I have updated for BFA, just prot (and hunter stuff) right now. I will do arms and fury as well. let me know how the update is working out, hard to properly process everything and my char is too behind to do proper testing. Open to suggestions

Khakhan do you have a discord or something to talk?, My Revenge glow is not showing, and I have a few suggestions.

on Discord I am: Subutai#2872

Hi! Great weakauras. I'm having a slight problem with pummel, it won't show when in combat. Keep up the good work!

https://wago.io/Ey-cIdnuZ
    Updated all 3 specs now. Prot is a "release version", arms and fury are mostly where I want but have a couple things to fix. Still would like to see any feedback, been helpful as always. I hope they are useful to you

Quote Originally Posted by Hanssen View Post
    Hi! Great weakauras. I'm having a slight problem with pummel, it won't show when in combat. Keep up the good work!
    Update today fixes that, Shockwave was overriding it.

Hey Khakhan!

Great to see your commitment to what I still consider the gold standard of Prot Warrior WAs. I've used your work ever since you made the first suite back in 6.2 and (outside of a few little adjustments) have never had anything else but when I'm tanking out there. Keep out the good work and do please keep this updated. The Protection Warrior community needs content creators like yourself to keep this going for all of us.

Cheers mate!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Prot works perfectly so far <3

Thanks as always for the updates, they are appreciated.

Perhaps I'm missing it, but is there a way to see how many charges of shield block I have in store? Like if I use one, I have to look at my bar to see if I have 0 or 1 charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Zotics View Post
    Perhaps I'm missing it, but is there a way to see how many charges of shield block I have in store? Like if I use one, I have to look at my bar to see if I have 0 or 1 charges.
    It's the gray boxes above shield block. Red means its on CD. Been using it that way so long I forgot it isn't standard haha. I'll have to put a note about that

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

I installed the new Weak Aura 2 Version today and now it looks like this.

The Shield block didnt pop up. Only Ignore pain. German client.

@Glurak Looks like you were using the broken alpha version for WA. EDIT : Do not use any alpha's yet. They seem to still be broken. im sure it will be fixed within a day. I had to use a backup version of my own stuff, I got lucky and my lua.bak file saved me (had other backups but 2 days old)

To make mine work, you will have to re-download the import string. for any other weakauras you had, you will need to use a backup. More info on WA2 Discord announcements
    Last edited by khakhan; 2018-07-31 at 05:39 PM.

Prot
    Arms
    Fury
    Have all been updated recently. Weakauras itself has received some nice updates too, you will need at least version 2.7.5 for my auras to work properly.

Just a word of thanks to Khakhan for continuing to do great work on the Weak Aura for Protection Warrior. I was able to delete my old setup quite easily and replace it your streamlined version. I love that you kept to the clean design and that it tells me everything I'm looking for with nothing going to waste. Cheers mate and please keep doing updates on this - I refuse to use any other Weak Aura setup on my Tank!