Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    http://www.euronews.com/2015/11/10/there-are-no-facts-say-russian-officials-over-wada-doping-allegations/
    Ofcourse they're going to say that.

"Yes mommy I really did eat from the cookie jar"
    As if. The kid's going to lie as long as he's not caught red handed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deeyar View Post
    To be expected, have to put the blame on the evil Russians right? They're the only ones doping /s
    Like... this is so desperate it's actually getting absurd.
    But that's good.
    Desperate people resort to idiotic things.
    Like... proposing to ban russia from the olimpics in Rio.

lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Ofcourse they're going to say that.

"Yes mommy I really did eat from the cookie jar"
    As if. The kid's going to lie as long as he's not caught red handed.
    I love this kind of logic.

If they didn't do that - they are lying because they got caught red handed
    If the did that - they are lying because they got caught red handed.
    Why bring any proof if you can blame someone for something and say that they are lying because they got caught red handed instead of providing proof of them being caught red handed?

And how dumb does it sound? An agency was investigating doping in Russia for 11 months. I'm pretty sure that if someone is spending all their time and resources to look for something for a year - they are going to find something, regardless of where they look
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by deeyar View Post
    To be expected, have to put the blame on the evil Russians right? They're the only ones doping /s
    Should all criminals be forgiven only because we can't find them all?

I love this kind of logic.

If they didn't do that - they are lying because they got caught red handed
    If the did that - they are lying because they got caught red handed.
    Why bring any proof if you can blame someone for something and say that they are lying because they got caught red handed instead of providing proof of them being caught red handed?
    "Red handed" was just a phrase. It seems there's a possibility they did get caught red handed, they say they have evidence.
    Last edited by zorkuus; 2015-11-10 at 04:14 PM.

Deleted
    Like... this is so desperate it's actually getting absurd.
    But that's good.
    Desperate people resort to idiotic things.
    Like... proposing to ban russia from the olimpics in Rio.

lol
    no it is totally logical to not ban cheaters

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sephaphath View Post
    no it is totally logical to not ban cheaters
    Cheaters are banned. If you get caught you're out.

To ban a WHOLE nation is a ridiculous proposition.
    And cruel as well.
    The Olympics are a dream for many people.

This is getting desperate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    "Red handed" was just a phrase. It seems there's a possibility they did get caught red handed, they say they have evidence.
    Shouldn't they show it when making such big accusations? Or is it whole "Russians shot down that plane over Ukraine, we have proof but won't show it" case?

And seriously, if they'll pull the old "the substance this athlete used in 2013 was found in his blood and its banned substance", tho, substance in question wasn't banned in 2013, but was banned only in 2014, trick i'll flip table
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted

And cruel as well.

yet this report caught state sponsored cheating and you do no want them out why. if a state sponsored the cheating the state is banned

10+ Year Old Account
    yet this report caught state sponsored cheating and you do no want them out why. if a state sponsored the cheating the state is banned
    Currently this report just accuses the state in involvement in the work of anti-doping independent lab. Without showing any proof of it. And demanding actions based on their accusation. Imagine you being blamed in a shop for stealing a shoe, they found no shoe on you, no shoe is missing in the shop, but you and your family are banned from these shops anyways

Deleted
    The question should be why do you want them out now in this very moment? It's so convenient.

Desperate and pathetic.
    Leave sport out of your idiotic games of politics please.

Deleted
    The question should be why do you want them out now in this very moment? It's so convenient.

Desperate and pathetic.
    Leave sport out of your idiotic games of politics please.
    tthe only thing desperate and pathetic is using fsb to cheat. leave the corrupt governments out of sports please

And cruel as well.

Let the althete not sponsored by the Russian government in. Thats the whole point, Russia is the only one they could find so far that the government itself funds drug use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Let the althete not sponsored by the Russian government in. Thats the whole point, Russia is the only one they could find so far that the government itself funds drug use.
    afaik, Russia is the only place where they were looking "so far"

7+ Year Old Account
    Legalize doping in sports.

Deleted
    Welll if Bolt can get away with it, why not all of them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    if americans us cia to make athletes cheat they should be banned too and give somebody else chance at medals

Shouldn't they show it when making such big accusations? Or is it whole "Russians shot down that plane over Ukraine, we have proof but won't show it" case?
    Show it to who? They are under no obligation to show it outside their organization, the law and the ones accused. If and when we'll hear about it, it's probably a leak.

Deleted
    tthe only thing desperate and pathetic is using fsb to cheat. leave the corrupt governments out of sports please
    No that's only one desperate and pathetic thing.
    There are many, like using sport to achieve your own silly political goals.
    You nearly managed to damage the winter olympics, hopefully you're too late for the world cup, and now the summer olympics too?

D&P brother.
    D&P.

Its hard to not look at the country with by far the majority of the althete caught first, i know how tragic. They can move on to China and the US next too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kontinuum View Post
    Legalize doping in sports.
    This. Most top Olympic athletes are doping and just find ways to pass drug tests, what a stupid system and waste of money.