Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danifa View Post
    Capcom's self-censorship
    https://archive.is/KABMf#selection-1373.0-1373.302

“We didn’t make any change because of external influences. Those changes came up internally,” Ono explains. “We decided to remove [R. Mika’s butt slap] because we want the biggest possible number of people to play, and we don’t want to have something in the game that might make someone uncomfortable.
    This is a weird society. So you're telling me a butt slap is going to make someone uncomfortable but not violence itself? Then again religious fanatics love to kill people but hate anything that has to do with the body I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the bright side that new hair down Chun-Li costume is amazing!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Fat feminazis complaining about a game that they won't even buy anyway. Can't say I really care either because the entire model of street fighters buy a new game every year is disgusting enough to not buy the game anyway.

You gotta laugh at the fascists though

Oh boy, another SJW thread/topic concerning a video game.... as if we don't get enough of those these days.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Fat feminazis complaining about a game that they won't even buy anyway. Can't say I really care either because the entire model of street fighters buy a new game every year is disgusting enough to not buy the game anyway.

Can you point, specifically, to everyone that complained about the butt slap in SFV specifically? Curious, because I have vague recollections of mild criticism (along with Chun Li's hilariously ridiculous boob physics that was apparently a bug) a while back but that was pretty much it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm
    This is a weird society. So you're telling me a butt slap is going to make someone uncomfortable but not violence itself?
    It is not just that. R. Mika hits the opponent with her butt in her Super Combo move... how can a slap in the butt be obscene but a butt in the face is not?

Oh my the horror of a buttslap lets ignore the extremely gruesome execution methods, oh wait this isnt mortal combat is it? Still its silly to be upset over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

omg. you see worse than this on television....well you can see worse than this going to a beach. But put it into a video game and people lose their shit.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Can you point, specifically, to everyone that complained about the butt slap in SFV specifically? Curious, because I have vague recollections of mild criticism (along with Chun Li's hilariously ridiculous boob physics that was apparently a bug) a while back but that was pretty much it.
    No, I'll just blame Anita and wu

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post

Well, they did address that annual situation. Street Fighter V is the only release for this console generation and all DLC characters can be accessed by playing the game and unlocking them via in-game methods.

Now I want to look up the boob physics bug for a laugh.

I find a lot of people hunting to be super offended because they think someone is offended, but I don't see a lot of people who are first-order offended. Maybe this is the evolution of the hipster thing? Instead of it being mainstream to be not mainstream, now it's people being offended that they think someone is offended?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

"Think someone is offended."

Yeah, as if it isn't bad enough that developers have to worry and fear the pressure from people getting offended over trivial shit like the buttslap in the first place..

15+ Year Old Account
    We need more(bigger?) boobs and asses in games, as an man I feel oppressed that its being removed and/or toned down in VIDEO games when i pay 60euro for an game im ENTITLED to jiggily stuff to rest my eyes on

Gon complain to the Strasbourg court that my basic human rights are being violated as we speak.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

my preferred way to die. by having my head crushed by big asses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I dunno, it seems more to me that it's similar to the, "You're intolerant of our intolerance!" logic from bigots.

"You're outraged about our outrage!" seems to be the pretty common deflection popping up whenever these things happen and someone dares to question "Why?"
    Did you just say "no u"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    "Think someone is offended."

Yeah, as if it isn't bad enough that developers have to worry and fear the pressure from people getting offended over trivial shit like the buttslap in the first place..
    They don't. People are having a jolly witch hunt. Did you know the 2008 recession was caused by complaining SJWs, probably? There would have been a fourth Lord of the Rings movie but SJWs shut it down. SJWs are the leading cause of climate change.
    Last edited by Rukh; 2015-12-10 at 12:20 AM.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    They don't. People are having a jolly witch hunt. Did you know the 2008 recession was caused by complaining SJWs, probably? There would have been a fourth Lord of the Rings movie but SJWs shut it down. SJWs are the leading cause of climate change.
    Keep on pretending that SJW to the moon and back doesn't try to slander and ruin the sales of games they deem problematic.
    Keep on pretending we don't have localization's team choke full of SJW's that put's developers in a tough spot giving them no choice but to fall in line with "their way" if they ever want to release the game in the west.

This "LOLOL just ignore SJW's, they dont exist XDDDDDDDDDDDD" argument is getting tiring.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2015-12-10 at 12:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Keep on pretending that SJW to the moon and back doesn't try to slander and ruin the sales of games they deem problematic.
    Keep on pretending we have localization's team choke full of SJW's that put's developers in a tough spot giving them no choice but to fall in line with "their way" if they ever want to release the game in the west.

This "LOLOL just ignore SJW's, they dont exist XDDDDDDDDDDDD" argument is getting tiring.
    "Pay no attention to what my right hand is doing. Keep looking and the left one."

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that's the whole theme of SF? Removing these gems it's like removing blood and gore from MK. If people don't like it - they shouldn't play it, to attract whole new playerbase capcom will have to do much more than remove things fans love this game for
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Fucking Sjws. Unfucking believable. YOu are the reason why human models in schools are always male! (the ones that show internal organs) Zangief has been with a red underwear for 20 years nobody bats and eye but mika and cammy are wearing something that shows their legs and sjws go crazy. fucking assholes. fuck you. you dont even play sf! cammy has been wearing the same outfit since she was first implemented into the game and mika too! she had that buttattack since sfa3. Morons, dont comment on something that you wont even play.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/12/...ue-to-excessiv

But videos of people waxing their balls in full view, that's perfectly fine.