Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Safe to say empowered seals is probably dead now also?

possibly all of our 100 talents.

I hope EmpS is dead is was a clunky, crappy talent that I absolutely hated.
    Last edited by Aeonarial; 2015-11-10 at 02:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeonarial View Post
    I hope EmpS is dead is was a clunky, crappy talent that I absolutely hated.
    possibility of no seals and 12 second judgement cd makes it seem more than likely its dead boyz

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I can't see them taking HoW. It not being listed under mastery is slightly worrisome though. There was a similar furore about the fate of SW: D until someone pointed out it was a spell affected by our mastery.

I wonder if HoR will work the same as Prot's does if we have regained Consecration.

Maintaining Judgment debuff excites me not at all. But then it probably won't be difficult at least, will make changing targets more of a hinderance if anything.

Random extra HP seems kinda cool. I think I'll miss being able to cast some moves at range. Throwing swords and teleporting to them sounds all kinds of awesome.

Overall not especially excited.
    It wont be maintaing it, it most cases youll just keep using judge normaly or couple sec before finisher. Think of it like a Colosus Smash but with shorter cd and more potential. This could make us one of the best specs for target switch, pool holy power in preparation for add delay judge, add pops out and you have 5hopo and do 30% more holy damage to that add.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash the DK View Post
    Teleport? That doesn't fit the theme/fantasy of Paladins...

Where is my leap + strike ability?
    And why does Crusader Strike still have a cooldown...?
    Came in here to mention the same thing...a teleporting ability?!?! really...not too many of those in fantasy rpgs.....i mean we will have Tirion's Ashbringer...and what does he use on Lich King......leap and strike!...now thats more a paladin move

So I'm confused...since it doesn't look like Judgment generates HP anymore...where does that leave Exorcism? Are Rets just hitting CS almost every 5 seconds and this new BoJ every 12 seconds and /dancing inbetween?

Also how nice is it the other two specs do away with horrid CP system ripoff, but Ret keeps it. Obviously smart thinking on their part. /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    So I'm confused...since it doesn't look like Judgment generates HP anymore...where does that leave Exorcism? Are Rets just hitting CS almost every 5 seconds and this new BoJ every 12 seconds and /dancing inbetween?

Also how nice is it the other two specs do away with horrid CP system ripoff, but Ret keeps it. Obviously smart thinking on their part. /sarcasm
    I wouldnt jump on many conclusions as we have no idea about talents (which should give massive depth to every spec) and we need to see which spells got removed and which did not.

There's still no gap closer guys, the teleport is a talent, and those are separate in pve/pvp

12 second judgement means long arm of the law just turned to shit.

sad face

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rufio- View Post
    12 second judgement means long arm of the law just turned to shit.

sad face
    I'm willing to bet that's the talent they removed to make room for our new gap closer talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Kivo View Post
    and those are separate in pve/pvp
    They've never said that. There are two sets of talents but they've never said they aren't both used at the same time in pvp
    Last edited by Wow; 2015-11-10 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    They've never said that. There are two sets of talents but they've never said they aren't both used at the same time.
    They have said that the PvP Talents are exclusive to PvP Content, and would work together with our specialization talents.

--------------------

So nothing about our AOE Mechanics excluding Blizzard's most treasured Paladin ability (Divine Storm).
    If Seals are gone, then good bye to a lot of our passive damage.
    Judgement will be played along side of both Templar's Verdict and Blade of Justice.
    I think we'll see an ability or two that will fill the huge gaps of cooldowns but do not generate or consume Holy Power.
    Processor (CPU) - Intel Corei7 Six Core Processor i7-6850K (3.6GHz) 15MB Cache
    Memory (RAM) - 32GB HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3200MHz X.M.P (4 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card (Dual) - 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 - DVI, HDMI, 3 x DP - GeForce GTX VR
    Storage Drives - 1440GB HyperXSAVAGE 2.5" SSD, SATA 6Gb/s (upto 560MB/sR|530MB/sW)
    8TB SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 5900RPM, 64MB CACHE

Refocus on short range combat
    No short cd gap closer introduced
    Me not surprised

10+ Year Old Account
    I dislike the loss of our 'midrange' melee identity. Otherwise though Keep it coming. Sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    Refocus on short range combat
    No short cd gap closer introduced
    Me not surprised
    We can be the most mobile melee mail/plate wearer if we still have emancipate, freedom and sprint talent.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogal Dorn View Post
    We can be the most mobile melee mail/plate wearer if we still have emancipate, freedom and sprint talent.
    They specifically stating the teleport replacing "Hand of Hinderance". Just by the name we can imagine that its some kind of slow.

Its probable tha some judgement effects from seals have been baked to new Hand spells. So now we have Freedom and Hinderance

Quote Originally Posted by Rogal Dorn View Post
    As if we were before.
    As if it helped before.
    As if Emancipate was actually useful in the World of Autoapplied Snares.
    How typical of an Imperial Fist /scoff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Maintaining Judgment debuff excites me not at all. But then it probably won't be difficult at least, will make changing targets more of a hinderance if anything.
    You can't maintian it though. It has a 12 sec CD and a 6 sec duration. I bet you'll need to time it right to use in combination with hard-hitting spells.

No ranged hopo generation coupled with no means to close the gap sounds like fun to me

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isolyphic View Post
    They have said that the PvP Talents are exclusive to PvP Content, and would work together with our specialization talents.

--------------------

So nothing about our AOE Mechanics excluding Blizzard's most treasured Paladin ability (Divine Storm).
    If Seals are gone, then good bye to a lot of our passive damage.
    Judgement will be played along side of both Templar's Verdict and Blade of Justice.
    I think we'll see an ability or two that will fill the huge gaps of cooldowns but do not generate or consume Holy Power.
    Regarding AoE, it seems from pictures of people trying the Beta that we got Consecration back as Ret.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    No ranged hopo generation coupled with no means to close the gap sounds like fun to me
    You're kidding right? The only talent listed in the preview is a gap closer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.