Deleted

Fallout 4 & AMD Crossfire Graphic Cards

Just wanted to say that you can use the Skyrim Crossfire profile for fallout 4.. it works flawless for me and gives me a nice speed bump. Their is currently no Fallout 4 Profile yet.

also some people are finding the game locked at 30fps.. their is a tweak to turn this off

1: Unlock Frame Rate
    Many PC gamers have discovered that Fallout 4 is locked at 30FPS for them. This is bizzare because for others it appears that Fallout 4 runs at locked 60FPS. To unlock Fallout 4 frame-rate or this 30FPS cap issue follow the steps provided below.

To unlock frame rate open Fallout4Pref.ini (simply search windows for it, but it is in your documents). Note making a backup isn't neccessary as if you simply delete Fallout4Pref.ini the game will auto generate new one next time it is opened.

Search for the line iPresentInterval=1, and change it to iPresentInterval=0

Next to use vsync got to the nvidia control panel or amd equivelant and apply vysnc here to avoid nasty screen tearing, as the above completely removes any frame rate cap.

Another possibly solution that may work for you is to play in a bordeless window mode

Also any ultrawide users here is a good site with some nice tweaks on how to get it up and going, playing a nice 2560x1080... shame i havn't slept and work is in 4 hours

http://www.gamepur.com/guide/21111-f...fov-mouse.html
    Last edited by mmoc6edda12fdb; 2015-11-10 at 05:08 AM. Reason: bad spelling

Sweet, thanks for the heads up. Was looking to see if anyone found a way to get crossfire working on Fallout 4. However, I've never fiddled with custom crossfire profiles before, but I've assuming I go to somewhere in CCC>Gaming>3D Application Settings to change it?

Deleted
    exactly, go into 3d application settings, then go to 'add' then look for the fallout4.exe file, not the launcher.. then you should get an option down the bottom for amd crossfire mode, and chose "use amd pre-defined profile' and just search for skyrim double click on it

[IMG][/IMG]

10+ Year Old Account
    Last I remember, 15.11 already has FO4 CF profile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Last I remember, 15.11 already has FO4 CF profile.
    I'm afraid not yet. I'm running 15.11 and their is no profile for FO4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there an issue with crossfire atm? Because I'm having a pretty solid fps with crossfire already, doesn't feel like it's 'off'.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

15+ Year Old Account
    The game is definitely not locked at 30 FPS. It's locked at 60. I have a single 970 and I maintain 60 FPS on full ultra at all times according to my FPS counter. And it's smooth as hell.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think it's locked at all. Wandering trough the wasteland is around 114 fps for me.
    I'll try the Skyrim profile but I don't think there's any need :P
    Last edited by Nutri; 2015-11-15 at 01:35 PM.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

10+ Year Old Account
    Can not get my head wrapped around the fact they didnt manage to include proper ultrawide support. What year is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronduwil View Post
    Make the entire world one big raid. Everyone huddles in cities until they can find 19 other adventurers to group with. Then they gradually trash pull their way through the zone

Luke Skywalker was an angry young male from the desert, who was indoctrinated by a religious fringe member, and joined a terror plot to blow up a major military installation. Luke is a 9/11 pilot...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    The game is definitely not locked at 30 FPS. It's locked at 60. I have a single 970 and I maintain 60 FPS on full ultra at all times according to my FPS counter. And it's smooth as hell.
    I'm running a single 980 and the game definitely is locked at 30 FPS and was no where near smooth. However after editing the .ini file as mentioned above I am now getting 90+ FPS on ultra and it does seem quite smooth.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't made any changes to anything and I'm staying at 60. I guess I'm a wizard.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Of course it works. It's pretty much exactly the same game engine as Skyrim.

lol

Fucking bethesda lol
    Signature Nazi's suck.