Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    Your math is really bad.
    Why? With a 100% reduction it would be a lay of hand every 30secs because of forb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enervate View Post
    Multiplicative, not additive, brul
    It's definetly not multiplicative, but I get what you're trying to say.
    It's 60% for 10mins, and 40% for 4mins.

Focused healing is recovery rate, not flat Cooldown reduction,
    So 60% off 10min -> 4min left, then those 4min recovers 40% faster, which then ends up on a 171.4sec CD.

Deleted
    Thanks.
    So all our legendary items are just garbage, thanks blizz

Speaking of stat priority, how are the stat weights? I keep fighting with myself whenever I get an item that is lower in ilvl but has crit. Recently I got an 850 ring, but it had no crit (vers/mastery) when My 835 I had equipped had 1100 crit on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deershank View Post
    Speaking of stat priority, how are the stat weights? I keep fighting with myself whenever I get an item that is lower in ilvl but has crit. Recently I got an 850 ring, but it had no crit (vers/mastery) when My 835 I had equipped had 1100 crit on it.
    considering rings have no primary stat, just go with whatever ring has your bis stats.

there are obvious exceptions, like 200 crit/haste is a lot worse than 1000 versatility and 1000 haste but if you're comparing an 835 ring to an 850 ring the difference in stats is like 400 or so, in which case use the ring which has better stats.

personally, i would just use crafted rings/necks. guaranteed sockets, and you can get BiS stats.

about LOH CD reduce in Artifact talent tree, I'm on a verge to level 20 in it, would it be better if i get "Light save" over LOD cd?
    and I would like to know how does Power of silver hand proc often and how to increase holy shock healing it by keeping duration going? if anyone would help me out, thanks.

Might not be specific to Hpallies but it's what I'm playing , sooo I was looking at some other videos of people healing and I just realized all of their raid frames/ party frames / healing frames whatever you want to call them are set up so that they deplete horizontally from right to left.

Am I the only person who has theirs set up to deplete from top to bottom? Is there some inherit reason that right to left would be better or is it just what people are accustomed to from the default frames?
    Last edited by Yurimeta; 2016-09-15 at 07:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmochampworsethanofficial View Post
    Thanks.
    I guess? The ring/shoulders are pretty good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yurimeta View Post
    Might not be specific to Hpallies but it's what I'm playing , sooo I was looking at some other videos of people healing and I just realized all of their raid frames/ party frames / healing frames whatever you want to call them are set up so that they deplete horizontally from right to left.

Am I the only person who has theirs set up to deplete from top to bottom? Is there some inherit reason that right to left would be better or is it just what people are accustomed to from the default frames?
    The answer is right to left is default and most people don't bother to change it. Including myself. I'm just used to it.

For non-ring/neck gear, how many ilevels does a piece of gear with no crit need to have over a piece of gear with crit to be worth wearing?

E.G. is an 840 with no crit better than an 830 with crit?

have folks worked out what the maximum reduced CD on LoH is with the legendary hands? I assume the percent decreases from gloves/unbreakable spirit/artifact trait are multiplicative rather than additive, but a ~2-3min cd on LoH would still be pretty nice

Quote Originally Posted by Deershank View Post
    In that case you'd go with the ring that has your BiD stats. So it would be the 835. Everyone runs into those decisions.

Mine was 850 titanforged boots or 815 boots, the 815 boots had crit/mastery and the 850 had haste/vers but in this case the 850 wins out because its primary stats are a lot better overall and the loss of crit and mastery from the 815 boots wasn't enough for me to keep them on.

Mainly though, unless it's a big leap like 815>>>850 or 845 then I'd keep the one with BiS stats.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mmochampworsethanofficial View Post
    Thanks.
    Not really. The shoulders are really nice and the ring is pretty good. Those are the only ones we reeeeeally want though, anything else can be replaced with tier later on.

Quote Originally Posted by Enervate View Post

The answer is right to left is default and most people don't bother to change it. Including myself. I'm just used to it.
    Ok I figured this was just the case. I suppose peoples health going "down" always made more sense to me. Yay I'm a weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    Does anyone knows what name of the buff tracking when power of the silver hand procs call? so I can add in my power aura addons or need to know to keep track of it.. and how does it work? thanks
    The proc is called Power of the Silver Hand, if that's what you mean.

I got it a few minutes ago with my 18th trait (yay) and started spamming FOL and HL on myself to test the proc and my WA I set up beforehand - it didn't proc at all. Does it only work on other targets or in combat?

Quote Originally Posted by fabonaut View Post
    The proc is called Power of the Silver Hand, if that's what you mean.

I got it a few minutes ago with my 18th trait (yay) and started spamming FOL and HL on myself to test the proc and my WA I set up beforehand - it didn't proc at all. Does it only work on other targets or in combat?
    It might be your WA? I'm not sure. I forgot what the proc chance was on PoTSH. Some WeakAuras only trigger in combat (you can change that in the settings for that specific WA though) so maybe that's it? Not sure, but I'd love to be reminded of the proc chance on PoTSH if anyone knows.

Deleted
    PotSH only procs in combat.

Which is quite annoying considering the dummy in our hall is hella buggy ...

So is there an add-on that tracks how much your Power of the Silver Hand has stored?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    So is there an add-on that tracks how much your Power of the Silver Hand has stored?
    Likely there is a weakaura of it. Probably not a complete addon.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest I'm not even sure that tracking Power of the Silver Hand even has any relevance.
    Feel the hatred of 1̶0̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ 10010 years.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudedInSanity View Post
    To be honest I'm not even sure that tracking Power of the Silver Hand even has any relevance.
    Maybe not a huuuuge relevance but it's nice to know that if I HS someone who is 50% that that one HS will either heal significantly from the power built up or if I'll have to immediately follow it up with something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Last spread sheet I saw had our priority at:

Int
    Crit
    Mastery
    Vers
    Haste
    Depends on the fight. Mastery has the higher potential, but only on targets within ~21 yards of the Paladin (or their Beacon if they use Lightbringer). Versatility is the more consistent stat and has numerically higher throughput when the group is spread out. The damage reduction it provides, while not game breaking, is also useful, especially at lower gear levels while progressing on a new fight. The difference in the two stats also isn't large, so at a certain point it becomes a style choice. Personally, I value consistency, so I will be favoring Versatility, but I will probably try to collect a Mastery set for any bosses that allow the raid to stack up the majority of the fight.