That's how I interpreted the BoV buff as well - to make it more viable in raids. If anything I'm expecting to see huge HPS cheesing in farm raids (BoV+Sac+HA+SW)

To be honest, the buff came totally out of nowhere - I still don't feel inclined to use it in raids even if it's way more mana efficient. I bet it was buffed to convert hpals struggling in m+ dungeons to start using it.

Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    That's how I interpreted the BoV buff as well - to make it more viable in raids. If anything I'm expecting to see huge HPS cheesing in farm raids (BoV+Sac+HA+SW)

To be honest, the buff came totally out of nowhere - I still don't feel inclined to use it in raids even if it's way more mana efficient. I bet it was buffed to convert hpals struggling in m+ dungeons to start using it.
    I dunno, I never struggled and even I like it. More mana? Means less worrying for me if my group runs into trouble.

I guess it could make it more viable for raids which is what I initially thought but I don't think I'd take it. The main reason why is having to know where your BoV target is positioned and how many people are around that target in order to maximize throughput, it doesn't feel good in raids imo.

But again, the more mana the better in mythic+. Less worrying if we pull too much or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Interesting, from the 7.1.5 notes on the front it says BoV now costs 10% of base mana instead of 15%.

So it now costs 10% base mana and refunds 30% mana when you use FoL and HL during virtue.

I'm glad about this because it makes us a lot more mana efficient in higher levels of mythic+, I just hope they don't nerf it since they're making it more efficient.
    The 30% refund has always been there (very easy to verify on live), so this is just a tooltip change. The mana cost reduction is a headscratcher, though, along the lines of "...why??".

Quote Originally Posted by MCC View Post
    The 30% refund has always been there (very easy to verify on live), so this is just a tooltip change. The mana cost reduction is a headscratcher, though, along the lines of "...why??".
    Whoops, never noticed it. I guess that's one of the main reasons why I felt more mana efficient than I expected when using it.

As others stated I do believe the mana cost reduction is to make it semi viable in raids but so far I can't really see where we would use it in ToV or EN. Maybe Guarm since people stack during the trample phase and you can heal an extra few people? That's all I can think of really

Deleted
    Whoops, never noticed it. I guess that's one of the main reasons why I felt more mana efficient than I expected when using it.

As others stated I do believe the mana cost reduction is to make it semi viable in raids but so far I can't really see where we would use it in ToV or EN. Maybe Guarm since people stack during the trample phase and you can heal an extra few people? That's all I can think of really
    I think you are better off with BoF on Guarm, cuse tanks get a shitload of dmg. If you are using only one Tank I would even take BoL over BoV.

Deleted
    imgur com luYFlkM.png

These are my healing trinkets, which 2 should i be using? Do note that i have Aggramar's Stride so haste also helps with my mobility during boss fights. Sorry for broken URL, i'm not allowed to post links apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by holypaladin22 View Post
    These are my healing trinkets, which 2 should i be using?
    brinewater slime + vial of nightmare fog

Quote Originally Posted by animus121 View Post
    I think you are better off with BoF on Guarm, cuse tanks get a shitload of dmg. If you are using only one Tank I would even take BoL over BoV.
    Yeah I don't really know what it'd be used for. I mean I'm happy to see it, the more mana the better. As long as it doesn't result in a nerf to our mana efficiency in some way because we're "too mana efficient" than I'm alright with it.

Still, not sure what the focus behind this is.

Yeah I don't really know what it'd be used for. I mean I'm happy to see it, the more mana the better. As long as it doesn't result in a nerf to our mana efficiency in some way because we're "too mana efficient" than I'm alright with it.

Still, not sure what the focus behind this is.
    In terms of our T100 talents, we are actually in a pretty good shape. All three are used, with BoV being almost exclusively 5-man. It's not broken, so there's no need to fix it.

I still hope they will take BoL and BoF off global cooldown at some point. Now that would be a useful buff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by holypaladin22 View Post
    imgur com luYFlkM.png

These are my healing trinkets, which 2 should i be using? Do note that i have Aggramar's Stride so haste also helps with my mobility during boss fights. Sorry for broken URL, i'm not allowed to post links apparently.
    Brinewater Slime for sure. If you are near your crit cap, you might want to consider Chrono Shard, otherwise the Vial is probably better. Keep in mind, though, that the proc on the Vial is rather uninspiring (2-4% of your healing).

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a way to sim my paladin as holy or does anyone have actual weights I can see/use?
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Is there anyway to keep track of JoL on multiple targets (without targeting them)

Nvm, Managed to make something with WA

here is code if someone needs it

dKtSeaGAQI0Uef9AseZufmBQCtrHVrr(TQANK0EHDlP9lO6NsWWiHXHICBuAOcsdwuYWPQoijQll1XivNJcTqQclLQ iwSOYYv4VIQEkYJvLNtPjQIYur1Kv00jUivrDvbHNPICDr2Oe6As0MvPTJIAAOWxjrQptkFxuQrsIKdl0OPOgVkQoP GYTuHoTsNNcwPGOTrvAzcm0bhKfuqMbzgKPoiwqtqtWbDEH712ckESu)uatm861yPrtbm5LbUhzyc0O12FLBWVbnnu JS7tB8t(Gmu4ETTGILbgzIHcJkmwgy0Octb4ESmaK9peqZ2(66CRAGIpzzU5JvtRhz8NnuvaY6hFnulb1N7hRZEICG 2jOq(paY2UBO)TkG4fcfu27umJILbMm5T0OItmklveyka3JmyaQMy5JvtRhwOQdYCVAMfOQRhaY9JtWbjrxxfWbXMC YcoeiGs2o)ZfTwqYi1GgFxdoi2KtwWHab0ZfTwWbz3QMRbfQYhu(SWuHaYNzFj66Qaoi2KtwWHab0n(K9xbheBYjl4 qGaAU37(soXa4GytozbhceqJ4RbheBYjl4qGabcOh4qvhCqNx4ETTGIhnzKHj9tbEv41RUoJsV4ESuhKHc3RTfOQRi ZsMy6KjMmQWBqjO7VkfDrnlOcHGFimvpdY9JtWbjrxxfWbXMCYcoeiGS(9dCq2TQ5AOQdbKpZ(s01vbCqSjNSGdbcO KTZ)CrRfEaA8Dn4Gytozbhceq34t2FfCqSjNSGdbcOKTZB97h8a0ZfTwWbz3QMRbfQYhu(SWuHaAU37(soXa4Gytoz bhceqJ4RbheBYjl4qGab0O12FLBWVbftJyU4aK1pouYzTnkPruAKd0wxj)7Z67APNqvhK1pouc8a0CT(UOHWE)kudo zQKHoO4twMB(y106rg)zd1J6kajJvtRhGdQgzBl4qvhK6p8SYikpZHNvXFQoHaA25s3l3GFdsPu2tYOyioa6NDTq1z aEakvxbeBYjlOKTZB973E3x(uDfKdunY2GczAQX2vj8S(3WZ6WQzwa9sw5ZM38oBqYY2tiGY9hZEu4ETTav9aqXK8r oq5(JzpGhGQjw(y106HfQ6G23VM3UZg0bpxKdAUwpnvFYYCdk6CG2ji1oBqw)4qjk9ofZqLrjOS3PygQNuOaK5E1ml q9ediqaXmu1zeOdba
    http://imgur.com/a/oEYwm
    Last edited by Lestrang; 2016-11-24 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestrang View Post
    Is there anyway to keep track of JoL on multiple targets (without targeting them)
    But why, tho? Never had JoL last even a half of my judgement CD in raids.

I still hope they will take BoL and BoF off global cooldown at some point. Now that would be a useful buff.
    That would make us super clunky and we are clunky enough already.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    That would make us super clunky and we are clunky enough already.
    It literally won't prevent you from doing anything that you can do already and it will open up new gameplay options. I don't see how that could be bad.

Hey guys not a question about Holy Paladins in general. I looked around but was unable to find a reliable answer. What are the best companions to use for our order hall? Thanks in advance.

It literally won't prevent you from doing anything that you can do already and it will open up new gameplay options. I don't see how that could be bad.
    Haven't put any thought into thinking about it since it's not going to happen, but I'm sure that if it did happen there'd be situations where you'd end up using beacon as a no-GCD ability on-cooldown. That was annoying back in MOP (that's when that was right?), it'd be annoying again.

I heard that they are redesigning some classes is holy paladins one of the lucky ones?

We are now the 4th best healer in EN mythic according to warcraftlogs and Blizzard's response to that is buffing Holy Priests.

We are now the 4th best healer in EN mythic according to warcraftlogs and Blizzard's response to that is buffing Holy Priests.
    Sorry fam might be my fault :^) spend more time dpsing than healing now hahaha. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    keeping the aladya tradition alive

xD