Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    and ive already answered your question.

- - - Updated - - -

actually, soul harvest is as much for burst aoe as it is for ST.
    i agree, however demo was the clear outlier in this observation but they also benefit the most from the guardian (Demonic empowerment)

Deleted
    Does classtrinket still interact with HoG?

more imps?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azhnazg View Post
    Does classtrinket still interact with HoG?

more imps?
    thats actually a good question but i would imagine that they will put a lvl limit on it or greatly reduce the chance for summoning imps, if they wont then it would be bis well into legion.

thats actually a good question but i would imagine that they will put a lvl limit on it or greatly reduce the chance for summoning imps, if they wont then it would be bis well into legion.
    most tier pieces get changed with a new expac so we wont know until closer to the date.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by garonne View Post
    most tier pieces get changed with a new expac so we wont know until closer to the date.
    well the class trinket isnt really a tier item but i do assume that it will be changed in some way.

well the class trinket isnt really a tier item but i do assume that it will be changed in some way.
    it isn't but at the same time it is lol, its specialization specific so i'd assume it'd change as well.

legion.wowhead.com/item=124522/fragment-of-the-dark-star&bonus=0

Looks like it has been toned down a little.

They'll gut it or make it not work at all at 110, for obvious reasons.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

f we'll be so much pet dependent, i hope they improve pet AI.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but the health increase of demons under Demonic Empowerment seems to have been fixed. Not exactly sure when. Maybe it's only at 110 as I've only just noticed it after hitting 110 on my demo lock. Been playing Destro to 110 since the new build so could have been with the new build.

On the pet AI issue, I don't believe it's been mentioned in the latest thread unless it's buried within someone's long feedback report. If some of the testers would bring it up again in a short post, we might get an answer. Couldn't hurt to ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awol View Post
    f we'll be so much pet dependent, i hope they improve pet AI.
    Well that is kinda the point of Demo...it's a pet spec...just like Beast Mastery...it revolves around using multiple pets.

I just wish the Beholder was our second permanent pet like BM gets a 2nd...

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Well that is kinda the point of Demo...it's a pet spec...just like Beast Mastery...it revolves around using multiple pets.

I just wish the Beholder was our second permanent pet like BM gets a 2nd...
    Or death knights....

For a summoner of hordes I would think we'd be first to get a second pet.

so..wanna chew through some demonology theory done by someone who seem to know his stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iotBEfCyNgw
    Last edited by wooters; 2016-04-20 at 01:09 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    so..wanna chew through some demonology theory done by someone who seem to know his stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iotBEfCyNgw
    This is really interesting, thanks for posting.

Deleted
    Demo still feels kinda slow doesn't it? Lots of ramp-up time.
    Dunno if this will make the spec nice in PVP/5mans.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Demo still feels kinda slow doesn't it? Lots of ramp-up time.
    Slow compared to what? Warlock specs have almost always needed a bit of ramp time; in the old days it was stacking debuffs, more recently it's been to build secondary resource, but it's long been the pattern. Also, if you look around, the Devs are trying to cut back on opening burst for everyone. Cold burst damage does terrible things to PvP, and while people may be used to "blow everything on the pull" in PvE it's not a required design style.

I am not sure if this has changed, but do we have to keep re-summoning Dreadstalkers? I had hoped that Blizzard would have a pandemic-type effect, where recasting Dreadstalkers would reset the duration. Of all the demonology changes, I realize this likely is a petty concern, but I dislike the idea that Dreadstalkers have to continually be resummoned and charge into the enemy. It just seems like a waste of several seconds.

dreadstalkers are in there with the speed of a bolt. and get their first attack off long before you empower them..

Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    dreadstalkers are in there with the speed of a bolt. and get their first attack off long before you empower them..
    Still, I dislike the fact that you cannot increase the dreadstalker's duration. Personally, I think it looks a little clunky to keep re-summoning them.