Deleted
    MM, catchup mechanics have always worked well, like with the legendary ring.

They just won't make artefact levelling trivial, because Blizz always operate from the philosophy of making "significant choices"

Hence the idiotic change of making talents way more important situationally, then making them an absolute pain in the arse to change in dungeons and raids for different situations

Well, from spending a significant amount of time on beta with several classes and artifacts, I can assure you that catching up with one is really not as difficult as you're making it out to be.

Deleted
    Just boring as hell.

anyway, for a larf I gave MM hunter a try...it felt stronger in the create-a-character gear than demo did in 730 stuff.

The "rotation" a guinea pig could master, you can do it all whilst moving, and you can pick a single build you don't have to change because the AOE talents are good for single-target too. You cleave by pressing the same buttons for single target without having to do anything more.

Just...lol
    Last edited by mmoc7a6bdbfc72; 2016-07-19 at 06:59 PM.

Demos ST is pretty silly right now. That is all.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Demos ST is pretty silly right now. That is all.
    what are your stat priorities? and talent build?

Quote Originally Posted by garonne View Post
    what are your stat priorities? and talent build?
    Uh, I didn't change anything about my gear. Its mostly mastery stacked with a bit of crit / haste.

DC, IDS, PT, gosup, DB

It's pretty braindead, it basically fills affs role before the patch of only being able to ST stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Uh, I didn't change anything about my gear. Its mostly mastery stacked with a bit of crit / haste.

DC, IDS, PT, gosup, DB

It's pretty braindead, it basically fills affs role before the patch of only being able to ST stuff.
    appreciate it.

done any cleave/aoe stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't use Dreadstalkers at all if you have T18, get your class trinket in and spam Demonbolts and HoGs until you die... will top everyone.

Use Impending Doom, Shadowy Inspiration and you don't even want to cast HoG at full shards, cast it as soon as you can - trinket will spawn bonus imps regardless of how much shards you used for HoG. You will have a huge army of imps and a huge army of demons spawned by T18.

AIDS gameplay, but easily top DPS.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-07-20 at 07:48 AM.

Deleted
    It make sme wonder if demolocks will prefer to keep their T18 sets. The spawned demons and extra imps from the trinket are ridiculous.

Which bodes very badly for T19, the bonuses look awful

Can't help but think this is skewing the numbers, because demo without that is a much bigger pita to play - the rotation is much more breakable - and the output is lower

Probably explains the nerf to TKC, because it woul dbe so strong with the extra demons spawning

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Don't use Dreadstalkers at all if you have T18, get your class trinket in and spam Demonbolts and HoGs until you die... will top everyone.

Use Impending Doom, Shadowy Inspiration and you don't even want to cast HoG at full shards, cast it as soon as you can - trinket will spawn bonus imps regardless of how much shards you used for HoG. You will have a huge army of imps and a huge army of demons spawned by T18.

Have they fix the bug with 2p and demon bolt ?

Deleted

So is it soul conduit we use as demon bolt doesn't proc tier 18 for this? I'm curious to try this out tonight haha if you think its that good. Is it literally just shadow bolt > hand > empowerment > repeat? aids gameplay indeed if so.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    It make sme wonder if demolocks will prefer to keep their T18 sets. The spawned demons and extra imps from the trinket are ridiculous.

Which bodes very badly for T19, the bonuses look awful

Can't help but think this is skewing the numbers, because demo without that is a much bigger pita to play - the rotation is much more breakable - and the output is lower

Probably explains the nerf to TKC, because it woul dbe so strong with the extra demons spawning
    ?? old sets obviously wont work

Deleted
    That would be new for an expansion, iirc they have only said they are disabling pre-WOD tier bonuses. Have they said they're going to switch all tier sets off for Legion then? I don't; recall that happening for any previous expansion. Just that new armour was so much better it quickly made old stuff obsolete even with bonuses because the ilevel was so much higher.

You'll have pieces that are more than 100 ilvls higher, no set bonus in the world would make you choose the lower ilvl armor.

Quote Originally Posted by marlaid View Post
    It should be fixed, yes.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marlaid View Post
    Yes it is fixed. I tested it on training dummy with shadow bolt and demon bolt. Both proc the 2pc.

On a separate topic: does anyone else feel like we are life tapping way too often as demo?
    Last edited by Scathbais; 2016-07-20 at 01:09 PM.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    On a separate topic: does anyone else feel like we are life tapping way too often as demo?
    and aff, and dest without soul entropy... we complained lots during the alpha / beta but apparently this is how they want it.

Deleted
    I hope that Illidan's face flashing above my character's head every time I cast a Demobolt is a bug.

@Haekke haven't noticed that, I just have demonbolts flying to every one of my pets / guardians which is causing ludicrous screen clutter.

- - - Updated - - -

God why, if it wasn't simple enough... 3 buttons man.. 3 buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    I hope that Illidan's face flashing above my character's head every time I cast a Demobolt is a bug.
    Yes I've seen that bug on beta, I think it only affects a certain race though I can't remember which one since I've tried them all, if I remember correctly it was human(maybe ?).