Yet another Help me! Heroic Archimonde

My guild is in need of a huge help from you guys...

We can't simply down this God Dammed boss. We tried everything we could and now want to ask for your help. Can you guys try to shed some light to ourselves?

Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/DLmnGcQzakwCX7gf/

Apart from the usual of everlasting changes in our rooster I can't imagine other things that are hurting our trys...

I don't even know where to start. :s

First off you need to avoid stupid deaths. You have LOADS of them on every attempt. You went from 4 to 5 healers somewhere in there but frankly you can't heal "stupid" so adding more healers isn't helping your cause. (I don't intend to sound harsh but you can't compensate for mechanics failure with more healers)

These are your first 3 deaths for every fight https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pes=1&cutoff=3
    You've pretty much died to everything so its hard to single out one thing. A big culprit later is demonic feedback (spread!) on one of your good attempts you lost 3 people to it all at the same time. A hunter died to consume magic x3 from the adds in p2. The list just goes on.

This fight also gets a lot easier if people actually hit what they are meant to hit. Your shadow priest and rogue tunnel their nuts off on the boss 24/7. The shadow priest doesn't swap to the doomfire or the deathcallers. This means the room gets filled with more fire and its the root cause of some of your tank deaths.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e=12&by=target Thats what the shadow priest is hitting (for the whole night)

Hellfire citidel is ADDS > ALL. Especially archimonde.

Theres other glaring stuff. Your resto druid needs help. His harmony uptime is below 50%. His rejuv uptime is barely 30%. I don't know resto but perhaps others can help.

I'd start by avoiding dumb deaths and a big part of that is hitting prio adds. If you do that you should be able to get to 25% consistently and I don't want to knock the wind out of your sails but thats where the fight proper starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deja Pretty much nailed it, dying to avoidable damage because killing priority targets is hard. That amount of doomfire damage is just stupid high, people died to wrought chaos, you have pulls where shadowfel burst splashes to way too many people, Archimonde is all about execution, tunnelers and people who can't pay attention to basic mechanics are causing your to wipe.

- - - Updated - - -

Adding one more thing.. spread out.. Demonic Feedback is destroying your raid
    Ideally no one has ever hit the level cap of the last expansion, looked at their dungeon blues, and thought "I win."

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...all/chuckabear

Too lazy to look at logs. How many people are you sending down for Banish?

Usually we send about 11 DPS + Tank + healer down first two banishes and sac group on the 3rd while everyone else burns the boss. If you guys are getting 13%ish wipes, I think you need more deeps for that final push.

Quote Originally Posted by ixbrian View Post
    Too lazy to look at logs. How many people are you sending down for Banish?

Usually we send about 11 DPS + Tank + healer down first two banishes and sac group on the 3rd while everyone else burns the boss. If you guys are getting 13%ish wipes, I think you need more deeps for that final push.
    They have 12 dps total. Maybe you should give proper advice or just shut up.

I agree with Chuck, Deja pretty much nailed it, there's just too many things going wrong.

Our strategy for this is as follows;

[Phase 1]
    Ping-pong strat (ofc) DPS Focuses Doomfire Spirits & Hellfire Deathcallers ASAP (can't stress this enough)
    After "Allure of Flames" stay spread for the "Shadowfel Burst"
    Rinse & Repeat

[Phase 2]
    We stack everyone up behind the boss for the "Wrought Chaos" - makes it easier for people to move it out of harming 7 others.
    Coordinate with healers when it's okay to break "Shackles of Torment". We have our healers call it out on TS if we can break 1, 2 or all.
    Keep up the ping-pong strategey whenever he does "Allure of Flames"
    Swap to Hellfire Deathcaller whenever he's up, this add needs to die asap.
    When Archimonde reaches 55% and spawns the Felborne Overfiend & Dreadstalkers, the range goes back to being at a range from the boss.
    Felborne Overfiend gets focused & interrupted, you don't want this add finishing his cast. After he's dead, do some damage to/kill the Dreadstalkers.

[Phase 3]
    Our raid comp. is quite similar to yours. We usually send down 5 dps with the tank in The Nether, as we don't really take much damage down there. Add a healer to that group if you're struggeling.
    We also have one or two hunters outside of The Nether at all times, who focuses the Living Shadows. Usually we send down 1 hunter (out of 3) in The Nether.
    After the first group gets sent down to The Nether, the remaining players spread out for "Demonic Feedback" as mentioned above.

For the part you haven't reached, and as Deja said, this is where the fight properly starts.

At 25% when "Rain of Chaos" hits, we all use personal cooldowns, i.e immunities to compensate for the damage. Then we nuke the Infernal closest to the boss. Hunters use "Distraction Shot" on the remaining infernals to try and get them away from one another, then we just kill them quickly one by one. Repeat and hope for the best

Also, with the Shadowfel Burst, this should only ever affect one player. If that player is a mage/hunter/paladin, just have him/her use Ice Block/Deterrence/Bubble. Probably other immunities that I didn't list, but you get my point.
    Last edited by Nyssae; 2015-11-12 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Update

I just want to thank you guys for the help and say here that we killed him yesterday on our first try! We got some really good pugs but your tips helped us a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    They have 12 dps total. Maybe you should give proper advice or just shut up.
    You're giving advice and you respond like this. And you want to be taken seriously? LOL

also when Rain of Chaos comes in & Unleashed Torment is up dont break chains till rain is over as so much dmg is going out