Haha, i'll try and get a screen shot of the female pandaren strap on !

- - - Updated - - -

Well if only I was getting owned by the wow error -.-

- - - Updated - - -

http://i63.tinypic.com/ngabmh.jpg

edit : shit the image is big, just click on the link

I made a NElf. You can see a big tentacle coming out...

I haven't manage to see the same thing on my pandaren but I swear I saw something like that yesterday >.<

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Well, here's hoping there's a glyph of no tentacles

Okay... I just used Apotheosis (level 100 holy priest talent). Now I want to reroll Holy priest just for this spell.

It's just so pretty and THEY HAVE TO MAKE A GLYPH for voidform to give a void/shadow version of Apotheosis.

- - - Updated - - -

http://fr.tinypic.com/r/2jfx579/9

http://fr.tinypic.com/r/f3spj/9

http://fr.tinypic.com/r/33fgwv9/9

(the wings move)

Homophobia is so gay.

So all we need now is a Glyph of Dark Apotheosis that makes this our Voidform (recolored, obviously). Then I might actually play SP.

Yikes. Someone has been watching too much tentacle Yuri. You don't channel the Void. The Void channels you and comes out to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Haha, i'll try and get a screen shot of the female pandaren strap on !

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

http://i63.tinypic.com/ngabmh.jpg

edit : shit the image is big, just click on the link

I made a NElf. You can see a big tentacle coming out...

I haven't manage to see the same thing on my pandaren but I swear I saw something like that yesterday >.<

I can't stop laughing, and I'm at work. Thanks for that LOL

- - - Updated - - -

here is a resized version

I have so many questions now. Where do the tentacles come from? Are they just attached at the surface, or do they sprout from within? Are they connected to the Priest's nervous system? Do they feel pain? ....pleasure?

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    -Mind Blast graphic, although nonexistent, feels not wrong for what the spell is supposed to be, but Mind Flay needs some fixing especially for some races like Nelf Male where the animation has two hands with the beam focused on one.
    That is literally my biggest complaint about female Belfs using MF or DS

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    So all we need now is a Glyph of Dark Apotheosis that makes this our Voidform (recolored, obviously). Then I might actually play SP.
    I'm on team Dark Apothesis

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    I have so many questions now. Where do the tentacles come from? Are they just attached at the surface, or do they sprout from within? Are they connected to the Priest's nervous system? Do they feel pain? ....pleasure?
    Dude, seriously. Do fire mages have constant burns over their hands? Do resto shammies feel wet 24/7? Does a player turns around while his fury warrior character uses Skillstorm?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    I'm on team Dark Apothesis
    When I originally proposed Willpower+Insanity, if your insanity overcharged you would trigger Dark Apotheosis - which was potentially a bad thing - the goal of Shadow, most of the time, was to manage our willpower (stacking dot damage) and insanity such that we wouldn't trigger Dark Apotheosis. Lore wise, it was supposed to be our willpower preventing Shadowpriests from becoming void-possessed old gods - we are actively resisting our own ascension

Situationally, when we needed high burst or we'd lose the fight - triggering Dark Apotheosis would be temporarily beneficial: it was basically where Surrender to Madness came from.

They scrapped my willpower idea though and simplified / altered the rest - and then gave Apotheosis to Holy instead of Shadow.
    I'm somewhat saddened they didn't implement the willpower+insanity system I'd suggested, but I'd feel overjoyed if we at least got pretty Dark Apotheosis back

Tweeted it:
    WarcraftDevs Celestalon By the powers vested in me, by the Old Gods and Elune, we compel you to give Priests a Glyph of Dark Apotheosis!
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2016-04-18 at 07:17 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

I'm so glad you guys are on board with a dark apotheosis glyph... It's just too pretty to pass up on it. I really hope they will answer our prayers !

Homophobia is so gay.

I'm so glad you guys are on board with a dark apotheosis glyph... It's just too pretty to pass up on it. I really hope they will answer our prayers !
    Oh yeah, I bet they will.

You think you want Dark Apotheosis glyph, but in reality you don't©

Yeah I think anyone with eyes would think that would look cool.

Well you never know

I just thought it was weird no one talked about it sooner (maybe someone did and I missed it or no one bothered checking holy priest animations)

Homophobia is so gay.

Well you never know

I just thought it was weird no one talked about it sooner (maybe someone did and I missed it or no one bothered checking holy priest animations)
    You kinda missed the whole Legion concept of making every spec having its own, unique set of toys to play with?

That's why we lost our feathers, because feathers are now the utility for healers only.

I kind of doubt they would take a Holy priest unique ability, paint it shadow and give it to us. Imagine Holy priests having a holy version of VF, with golden tentacle strapons made of pure light... absurd*, isn't it?

* disclaimer: me personally would absolutely LOVE playing that kind of a holy priest but still.

Well, Holy priest do have Archangel wings so... who knows.

Also, Disc priest have some of our spell etc...

who knows.

(and disc got Dark Archangel as a pvp talent)
    Last edited by Ilir; 2016-04-18 at 08:32 PM.

Homophobia is so gay.

I doubt Dark Apotheosis will be a glyph, if for no other reason than it is a cooldown transformation. A glyph to make VF like current unglyphed SF would be more likely, and more reasonable.

Uploading part 4 of my shadowpriest pvp series to youtube.. processing takes about 30 minutes, I will post it when it is ready.
    Content: 1v2, Survivability situations, two 3v3s and random 2s.
    <inactive>

Quote Originally Posted by Theed View Post
    Uploading part 4 of my shadowpriest pvp series to youtube.. processing takes about 30 minutes, I will post it when it is ready.
    Content: 1v2, Survivability situations, two 3v3s and random 2s.
    The gentlemen's term for blown the f$&k up

Enjoy!

<inactive>