Quote Originally Posted by Isentropy View Post
    Phew, at least you dropped the act of trying to participate in a constructive discussion. Don't think you fooled anyone with that anyway.
    Surely, only the star members of "SHUT UP (AND REROLL) WE'RE FINE" newly renamed elite club can shitpost, others are not allowed. C'mon, seriously.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Ah, the strawman argument of resorting to calling someone an elitist. The classic.

Ah, the strawman argument of resorting to calling someone an elitist. The classic.
    I thought you're better than a person who can't sleep because someone is wrong in the internet. And more mature too.
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-07-01 at 08:27 PM.

I couldn't care less what you think of me. There's better ways to incite a dicussion if that is your true intent, but you don't really seem interested in that at all. I don't see what's wrong with calling you out on that. Has nothing to do with (im)maturity either.

I couldn't care less what you think of me.
    I hope you do realise that this feeling is mutual? I also hope you do realise that half of shitposting on this page is your doing.

Luckily I have plenty of other constructive posts in this thread and in the official feedback thread, so I think I'm good there. I don't think you can say the same.

Luckily I have plenty of other constructive posts in this thread and in the official feedback thread, so I think I'm good there. I don't think you can say the same.
    Well, I will live through being able to speak with my wife instead, about things that actually matter

Oh, by the way the amount of personal attacks in your posts amuses me to the core. Are you maybe secretly in love with Viklund? Such a passion...

The 99% of the Shadowpriest Community pretty much agree that the spec is terrible and needs a lot of fixing at the moment.

Thanks for the answers guys ! I thought I'd be ignored to be honest, I'm quite happily surprised

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Thanks for the answers guys ! I thought I'd be ignored to be honest, I'm quite happily surprised
    Yeah but that's not a secret, Outlaw rogue and Fire mage. I liked BM as well, finally a beast master based around pets (though his artifact quest was stupid, like really really stupid )

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    The 99% of the Shadowpriest Community pretty much agree that the spec is terrible and needs a lot of fixing at the moment.
    Do they really? We definitely have some issues that could use sorting out but to claim that the spec is terrible and that allmost all shadowpriests dislike it is probably going a bit too far. Even without any more changes other than the bug fixes I'd gladly take the current shadow over how it was in MoP or WoD any day.

Unless you're talking about pvp of course in which case you probably should specify that.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    Maybe 99% of people who keep shouting aimless complaints and lack basic arguments. Yes, the spec like many specs has issues to be fixed. Yes, the spec has history of underperforming and people tend worry about that (including). The spec however is NOT objectively horrible by any means.

Basically, Legion finally brought about the theme/mechanics I've always wanted in the Priest class and especially Shadow. This of course doesn't make it perfect. On the other hand being a doomsayer is totally out of place.

Please think before making such bold statements.

Maybe you are in the 1% then Since you obviously only say that you like it without giving any insight as to why its not horrible. Your only reason is that its all you ever wanted, the other folks at least state some reasons as to why they think it is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by heinz0r View Post
    Maybe you are in the 1% then Since you obviously only say that you like it without giving any insight as to why its not horrible. Your only reason is that its all you ever wanted, the other folks at least state some reasons as to why they think it is horrible.
    Oh you must be good at reading between the lines then, as I have no idea how "The 99% of the Shadowpriest Community pretty much agree that the spec is terrible and needs a lot of fixing at the moment." gives reasons as to why it's horrible.

But I don't mind saying why I like it. I love when things are both challenging and rewarding, and that's very much how shadow feels right now. I also really enjoy fast paced specs which shadow definitely has become with all the haste we get from void form and I'm happy our dots feel like they have real power again. The current version of shadow on live is something I find really unenjoyable to play, and even before it became like this, in brf it was all about devouring plague, a spell which i didn't like at all either.

Now in a perfect world we would just go back to cataclysm or wrath shadow, but I feel the current version in legion is pretty decent as well, especially if we get eruption to refresh/fire a void bolt/not put void bolt on cooldown.

No really need to add any further insight. If you add all of the proven issues discussed, it shows problems but doesn't show the spec is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    No really need to add any further insight. If you add all of the proven issues discussed, it shows problems but doesn't show the spec is horrible.
    Of course its not. We just need aoe damage, more mobility and more survivability. And more paths between artifact nodes. And more options to dagger transmog. And kick/move protection for void torrent.

From what i heard from sloot and Viklund they are doing really good in raid atm atleast.

Yeah different parts of the game.

I guess the ppl who are mostly happy are in big parts pve players since you can unhinge all the bad stuff by using stm, while it is the other way around for pvp, where using stm would be completely counterproductive. I do not think it is a completely rubbish spec, but it is definately worse than what we got now, especially for pvp and blizzard not giving shadow alot of crit. Our mastery is terrible compared to crit since it does not include mindblast nor shadowmend and also crit can double our shields, yet we wont have alot of that in pvp.

Here is hoping that they will just tone down other classes to our level, but man... after playing SP since vanilla and being in that situation more often than not in recent years, my hope is not at a very high level right now.

Quote Originally Posted by heinz0r View Post
    Yeah different parts of the game.

I guess the ppl who are mostly happy are in big parts pve players since you can unhinge all the bad stuff by using stm, while it is the other way around for pvp, where using stm would be completely counterproductive. I do not think it is a completely rubbish spec, but it is definately worse than what we got now, especially for pvp and blizzard not giving shadow alot of crit. Our mastery is terrible compared to crit since it does not include mindblast nor shadowmend and also crit can double our shields, yet we wont have alot of that in pvp.

Here is hoping that they will just tone down other classes to our level, but man... after playing SP since vanilla and being in that situation more often than not in recent years, my hope is not at a very high level right now.
    As I expected, you're a pvp player as well. Nothing wrong with that, but again, probably state it instead of just making broad statements like 99% of the players not liking how the class is going.

Also I'd just like to ask, is what you dislike the way the spec feels to play, or because it is weak? Remember as they said in the pvp interview, they can tune things completely seperate of pve now, so as long as it's a balance issue you got rather than the playstyle, then it's possible that it will get changed.

I was under the impression that Arcane Torrent generated insanity, but saw on the PTR that it gives mana. Is this REALLY intended?