Page 27 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This wording change came with the last patch but the functionality remained the same. If you go over the wowhead tooltip and look over the changelog you will see it:
    http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=1965...ssing-of-tuure

Technically it's still a proc chance on a crit heal/flash heal which is 15% chance before and has no cd whatsoever but probably they will transition it to 100% chance on crit with an icd instead to make it somewhat more reliable given the tooltip change.

I couldn't even imagine that the last major trait could be so weak Hope they will change it to 100%, because otherwise it's not worthy even to spend actifact power on it.

Quote Originally Posted by T0oky View Post
    I couldn't even imagine that the last major trait could be so weak Hope they will change it to 100%, because otherwise it's not worthy even to spend actifact power on it.
    I read ur comments earlier but just saying that a 20% increase to healing buff is not worth taking......no....just, No. Of course its worth taking :P

Over all i find the 'smart' healing from POH very strong as Isheria says it buff people with our Echo thus increasing our throughput massively.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulesh View Post
    I read ur comments earlier but just saying that a 20% increase to healing buff is not worth taking......no....just, No. Of course its worth taking :P

Over all i find the 'smart' healing from POH very strong as Isheria says it buff people with our Echo thus increasing our throughput massively.
    Of course I exaggerate. However, 15% proc chance on critical Flash Heal or Heal is extremely low and useless, as you can't control it. You should be insanely lucky to make it happen exactly when it's needed.

Is anyone savvy enough in creating Weak Auras to know whether or not tracking "Trail of Light" will be possible? Sure, not all that hard to remember, and micro-managing it to the umpteenth degree might be a bit silly...but...still.

One thing I've noticed: Casting Light of T'uure (with 2 charges) on yourself prevents you from casting it on someone else, but casting on someone first doesn't prevent casting your second charge on someone else or yourself (I can't seem to word this better...makes sense?). Has anyone tried bug-reporting this?

Also, healing bonuses (Light of T'uure and Guardian Spirit, at least) cast onto the primary target do not affect the heal of the secondary target of Trail of Light, but healing buffs on the Priest (again, at least the talent Divinity) do.

Sorry if these have been pointed out before; haven't been on Alpha in a while.
    Last edited by Anastacy; 2016-04-20 at 02:25 AM.

Isheria, I was looking through your logs from the last testing and saw that you had around 35-40% crit chance on every spell. How did you get that much crit and do you think crit is gonna be more efficient than mastery?
    Last edited by T0oky; 2016-04-28 at 02:55 PM.

You get a Crit or Haste set just from making a character.....

Crit and Mastery are going to be the best stats it seems so far from testing and based on our Artifact

Yes I know but I was trying to make as much Mastery as possible since our last major Artifact trait does not work as intended and should be fixed in the next build.

Isheria, I was looking through your logs from the last testing and saw that you had around 35-40% crit chance on every spell. How did you get that much crit and do you think crit is gonna be more efficient than mastery?
    These stats were attainable because of overtuned jewelcrafting gear and gems, in this build both gear and gems from jewelcrafting have been pretty much mega nerfed. Estimated stats when you will be progressing on the first instance is around ~30% on the best secondary around 20% on the 2nd best and 15-16% and below on the 3rd with the current priority being Mastery -> Crit -> Haste. Mastery is of course most efficient stat mana wise to answer the last question.

If last trait being bugged you mean having a chance to proc on crit that actually ain't a bug and it's intended to be that way as confirmed by celestalon. The new apotheosis is also excellent for any stacked fight now while Circle of Healing is better for spread fights.
    Last edited by Isheria; 2016-04-28 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    If last trait being bugged you mean having a chance to proc on crit that actually ain't a bug and it's intended to be that way as confirmed by celestalon. The new apotheosis is also excellent for any stacked fight now while Circle of Healing is better for spread fights.
    Probably it's intended that it should have a proc chance on a critical hit, but now it's just too weak. Weaker than it should be since it's the last trait in our weapon. This would be a pity if they don't change it.

Probably it's intended that it should have a proc chance on a critical hit, but now it's just too weak. Weaker than it should be since it's the last trait in our weapon. This would be a pity if they don't change it.
    I'd probably count Light of T'uure as the last trait (not Blessing of T'uure) since you have to either waste three ranks of Trust in the Light (for a percent health heal after using Leap of Faith) or go around the long way. Leap of Faith is only occasionally useful (to the tune of "not even always in a raid tier"), and people can actively block you from using it (neural silencers). When considering which way to go, getting effectively nothing for three investments of artifact power is going to look really, really bad.

I intend to keep bringing up Trust in the Light when new feedback threads are posted. Blizzard has actually done a fair job this round of responding to our concerns, even within reasonable timeframes, so I'm optimistic. I can hope that the days of the class trinket are long behind us.

I have a few other concerns that they haven't addressed, however, and I think they're not going to. Specifically, I don't think Enlightenment and Desperate Prayer should be talents. I'm not too hopeful on those fronts, however.

Thank you, Ezekiah. Not having alpha access, I'm stuck with the "talk about how it feels bad" on MMO-Champion.

With renew being downgraded, if Trust in the Light becomes useful, I'd probably go up the Light of T'uure side of the tree first because that looks like it has serious promise for 5 man content. However, 3 ranks of increasing renew's power doesn't seem like a waste of points because we are still going to put it on the tank even if it isn't really great for more than that (Trust in the Light... they are going to have to design raids to regularly require Leap of Faith to make it not feel horrible - to be clear I'm advocating the removal of Trust in the Light rather than the regularly requiring Leap of Faith).

Any insight on how our artifact trait is fleshing out since it was "fixed" this build? From the few heroic dungeon parses I managed to find it looks very underwhelming which is sad to see since it's our main artifact ability.

The healing it adds when it's actually up isn't bad at all but the fact that it's tied to only 3 abilities and each of them has only a 15% chance to proc it doesn't make this trait exactly amazing nor worthy enough to be in the starting position considering uptime is extremely low. You get an average 1-2% healing increase from this pet, as it is right now i would simply swap the pet and light of t'uure positions in the artifact tree since light of t'uure is far more useful and it makes more sense to have the active ability at the start like pretty much every other spec in game does instead of a passive.

The healing it adds when it's actually up isn't bad at all but the fact that it's tied to only 3 abilities and each of them has only a 15% chance to proc it doesn't make this trait exactly amazing nor worthy enough to be in the starting position considering uptime is extremely low. You get an average 1-2% healing increase from this pet, as it is right now i would simply swap the pet and light of t'uure positions in the artifact tree since light of t'uure is far more useful and it makes more sense to have the active ability at the start like pretty much every other spec in game does instead of a passive.
    Just another observation: the heals cast by T'uure (the summoned Naaru) are either randomly targeted or smart-heal targeted. Haven't been able to test in a very controlled setting, but proccing the Naaru and casting Renew on myself led to T'uure casting his/her(?) version of Renew on random people in Dalaran. And the heal "Tranquil Light" (T'uure's version of Renew) was 12,218 healing vs. my Renew of 13,525 per tick.

Deleted
    Hello there...

I am thinking to come back to game after 4-5 years (THIS EXPANSION LOOKS AWESOME).. so then...

My main character used to be a holy paladin because I really enjoy the Tank-Healing, I love doing this task more than AOE healing or Party healing.

I am wondering if the holy priest (it looks OMG) could be a competitive Tank-Healer or the only option to be a Tank-Healer in this game is be a Holy Paladin.

I am looking forward to hearing of you.

Thanks

If you really want to heal tanks, i'd probably go disc. Traditionally and the way it looks now, holy will be a raid healer. They do have tools to tank heal, but you haven't really needed a tank specific healer for almost 3 expansions now.

Holy has better tank healing than disc simply because Flash Heal, Serenity and later on Light of T'uure is superior than shield and shadowmend. Disc on the other hand has the superior tank cd but it's on a 5 min cd.

Deleted
    Holy has better tank healing than disc simply because Flash Heal, Serenity and later on Light of T'uure is superior than shield and shadowmend. Disc on the other hand has the superior tank cd but it's on a 5 min cd.
    I agree with you