Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well glad to know what vets think of it. Set appreciate that insight. Just... How I perceive it is very different apparantly although I do see that most of the vets I know don't like the free stuff. Guy I dated decided to try Golden Corral: we both got extremely sick after. No more free stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Well glad to know what vets think of it. Set appreciate that insight. Just... How I perceive it is very different apparantly although I do see that most of the vets I know don't like the free stuff. Guy I dated decided to try Golden Corral: we both got extremely sick after. No more free stuff!
    Yeah, no thanks to the bacteria waterfall.

Anyway, Thats just my perspective, I'm sure other vets feel differently.

I really hate the vets that act like dicks and say "don't thank me thank the guy who didn't come home".

Its like....dude just be apprecitive that someone is nice enough to show appreciation.

10+ Year Old Account
    To all my fellow vets and active members of the US military, happy Veteran's Day. To our Commonwealth members, I wish you a reflective Remembrance Day. It has now been 97 years since the guns fell silent over Flanders Field.

rememberance day here