Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    The expansion is announced and released in the same week and people still want to complain? ffs people have a look at yourselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaccine1984 View Post
    The expansion is announced and released in the same week and people still want to complain? ffs people have a look at yourselves.
    It was announced last week (during Blizzcon), and the reason for the complaints are that NA are "the premium customers" and EU is seen as "second grade imbeciles" ("peasants" even). We even see Riot do things like this; whenever the NA server crashes, it's shortly back up. When the EU server crashes, they take a 47 hour coffee break and coming back with more lag than before.

And I am rather surprised it still came faster than I thought. Honestly thought it would've been around 24 hours after NA release.

Only reason EU was released so late is because their servers here are so messed up that they can't handle a primetime release. This essentially divides the initial load in two; the people staying up late, and the people who won't get to play before tomorrow afternoon because school/work/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Micfeind View Post
    There is s a blog post now that says the 13th

http://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/...-13-06-11-2015

I wish they would be more open about their launches.
    They said the 12th or 13th depending on your zone from the start