Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Sometimes you can find some guilds that can work out some deals. I know there was with Garrosh. This time it might be easier too since they can buy pets to resell on their server or game tokens and such since all that is technically bind on account.
    True. I got alittle over a month until I move so if I don't get the kill by then I may pay for it before Legion release's next summer by then the price will be cheaper. Come jan 18th I am done until a month or so before legion.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-11-17 at 08:56 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Zero. Earn it.
    Its Heroic mate.
    Former highend raider. Now highend moron

Deleted
    Zero. We just give it away to random people for free. Because fuck this society.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixthumbs View Post
    Zero. We just give it away to random people for free. Because fuck this society.
    Ok Jesus, calm down. I bet my guild will provide more mounts for people than yours will. 60k isn't much compared to some of the vendor mounts and you get an Archimonde kill along with it, plenty of people seem to agree or we couldn't sell them at all.

We sell for 60k. We carried 7 last night easily. Could probably go up to 10.

And yeah, we tell them they can die or participate if they want. The worst thing they can do is get knocked up with a couple people which on shadowfel burst which isn't even fatal with a couple raid CDs. Wrought and chains can easily be healed through.

- - - Updated - - -

How dare people charge for a service

Me and a friend are getting boosted later today. I don't mind paying since i only do PvP and wont be able to get the mount otherwise. 130k for the two of us.

Deleted
    Well just got it for 50k on EU horde, yes I could've done it myself but I'm feeling lazy and gold isn't hard to come by so eeeh no regrets

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    At the end of SoO, kills were being sold for 5-10k on Zul'Jin. If you HAVE to buy a kill, just wait ffs.
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

Deleted
    Started at 150k (LOL) then down to 50k within hours on my server.

30k no loot, 40k w loot.

From the looks of things, we are really cheap.

On my server or servers (Twisting Nether/Ravenholdt US), we have 2 guilds at 13/13 HFC H. They are selling for now for 25k but they haven't decided yet completely =).

Currently H archimonde kills are 100k on my realm. Way overpriced IMO. Going to wait until it drops down to around 30k before I waste my gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    I was curious how this works with cross-realm and paying for the run...how does one transfer the gold to the other realm? I always thought you couldn't just trade gold to another player on a different server/realm?

The only time i paid for a run, Garrosh, i did it on my server with a friend of mine's guild.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

Feel free to toss a free one towards me :P

Quote Originally Posted by xero5141 View Post
    At the end of SoO, kills were being sold for 5-10k on Zul'Jin. If you HAVE to buy a kill, just wait ffs.
    I remember on a couple servers people were still charging that or you could go to the premade group finder (wasn't as decent then as it is now) and find groups for free. So I remember people in trade calling groups that were selling it dumb when people can get it free.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    I was curious how this works with cross-realm and paying for the run...how does one transfer the gold to the other realm? I always thought you couldn't just trade gold to another player on a difAXferent server/realm?

The only time i paid for a run, Garrosh, i did it on my server with a friend of mine's guild.
    Correct, you can't trade gold cross realm. What you can do are some of the following:

1) Transfer a character there with gold.
    2) They make a toon on your server, accept gold and then transfer it back later
    3) Them or you buy pets and they resell on their AH to recoup the gold.
    4) You give them the gold on your server, they can buy WoW tokens and then sort it out later with their guild.

There are probably some more ways to do it, but those come off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by freakyduck View Post
    I was curious how this works with cross-realm and paying for the run...how does one transfer the gold to the other realm? I always thought you couldn't just trade gold to another player on a different server/realm?

Most of our x-realm customers use pets or WoW tokens to send gold to a low level on our server then pay for the boost that way.
    Lower pop realms are often very expensive so many find it more efficient to do it this way than buy a boost on their own server.

http://friendshipmoose.com/index

check it out they are setting up farm runs for free, just need a 710 ilvl and a willingness to learn
    I give bad feedback all the time, I just dont rage or give them shit. Paying for content does not gives you the license to be an asshole.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    On Stormrage - US , I see prices between 30k - 75k depending on the guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    In an elevator, in the bottomless pit......that only goes down...
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgomir View Post
    http://friendshipmoose.com/index

check it out they are setting up farm runs for free, just need a 710 ilvl and a willingness to learn
    Looks like they have A LOT of people signed up already. Horde US side is full. Their Alliance US list isn't working for some reason, it may be full as well.

It does appear they are taking sign ups for the EU servers still though.

I'm going to keep an eye on that page. They are even willing to help gear people up for H Archimonde. It looks like a great project!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    All ducks can now drop items.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought one today for 50k, no requirements minus being able to meet the asking price. Oh, and mumble...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Wish i could buy a run sucks to be on my realm, 200k per run with no loot :V