Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The only "Restaurant" pizza I like more than Digorno pizza is CiCi's and thats only because of all the different kinds of pizza I can eat there all at once. BBQ, chicken&spinich, chessburger, maccaroni, taco ect. Pizza Hut, Domino's, papa johns, five star, little ceasar are all crap and I dont even know how people justify buying it other than they are too lazy to pop a Digorno into the oven for 20mins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

10+ Year Old Account
    Bitch, you haven't had Pizza ti'll you've been to Naples.

Damn the pizza there was good. Especially with wine.

http://moosestooth.net/

The best pizza and stout beer anywhere i've been.

and i've been around /wink /wink /nudge /nudge

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Igneel View Post
    http://moosestooth.net/

The best pizza and stout beer anywhere i've been.

and i've been around /wink /wink /nudge /nudge

I often dream of having a job like "Man vs. Food". I'd die of a heart attack but I'd die extremely full and happy.
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.

Deleted
    Store pizza are disgusting...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Store pizza are disgusting...
    I'm impressed by Digornos but I'll agree with you on shit like Tombstone and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Interception View Post
    You never ask a Chicagoan which kind of pizza they prefer and then put down Pizza Hut and Domino's as examples.
    Coming from NJ I always thought people had actual pizzerias but sadly in most states Dominos and Pizza Hut etc passes for "good" pizza...

Here is how i like my pizza:

Thin crust cooked well done.
    Light sauce, so the crust doesn't get soggy.

Pepperoni & Cheese, or Pineapple and ham.

When it gets home, i cook it in the oven at 400 for another 20-30m because "well done" apparently means "raw" to every pizza place on earth.

I also throw on another 50 or so slices of pepperoni.

I like it to be crunchy like a cracker, and thin crust keeps it from getting hard as a rock.

The burned charcoal ridges of the pepperoni, and the smoke alarm is how you know its done

Yea, i don't know what type of restaurant you went to , but there is no way that frozen store pizza are better than restaurant pizzas.

Here is how i like my pizza:

Thin crust cooked well done.
    Light sauce, so the crust doesn't get soggy.

Pepperoni & Cheese, or Pineapple and ham.

When it gets home, i cook it in the oven at 400 for another 20-30m because "well done" apparently means "raw" to every pizza place on earth.

I also throw on another 50 or so slices of pepperoni.

I like it to be crunchy like a cracker, and thin crust keeps it from getting hard as a rock.

The burned charcoal ridges of the pepperoni, and the smoke alarm is how you know its done
    I had a tenant in my basement, one day there was a lot of smoke and she came up stairs frantic. We both ran downstairs and she didn't understand why there was a fire in her oven because she always heated up leftover pizza in the box...

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    I had a tenant in my basement, one day there was a lot of smoke and she came up stairs frantic. We both ran downstairs and she didn't understand why there was a fire in her oven because she always heated up leftover pizza in the box...
    maybe she just wanted more delicious carbon flavor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dr.Oetker makes great frozen pizza but it is still far away from resturant pizza :P

maybe she just wanted more delicious carbon flavor.
    I dunno but she was like " I always heat it up in the box..." Who the fuck puts cardboard in the oven?!

All depends on where you live. Where I live, it isn't even a contest. Any of the local pizzerias are way better than dominoes, pizza hut or any store bought pizza. It isn't even in the same ballpark.... Think I am going to go have some pizza, maybe a vodka sauce sicilian

dominos is always crap. Pizza hut, Panago and Jim's are the best here in Canada.

store pizza tastes like garbage though, and the crust usually is terrible.

most chain pizza's are garbage

Pizza Hut / Domino's is not very good pizza. I suggest shopping around different pizza places in your area. There are better chains than Pizza Hut / Domino's for one, but there are going to be even better local / regional pizza places if you sample around. There are some frozen pizza brands that can compare with Pizza Hut / Domino's (again, neither of which are particularly good) but the absolute best frozen pizzas are absolutely no comparison to some of the local restaurants in my area, and surely in your area too.
    Furthermore, I consider that China must be destroyed.

I worked at Dominos for a while, and... no thanks. Even with their new 'recipe', it still tastes bad compared to Pizza Hut. And I'm not fond of them either :P Though out of curiosity, I ordered from the Pizza Hut where I live at... and it's pretty good. I do like Papa Murphy's.... we have those all over the place up here.

I went to this place in Pensacola, FL... when my husband was stationed there... The Mellow Mushroom... they have AWESOME pizza. Subs, sandwiches, and lots of other things, too. There's one in Oregon, but that's not worth the commute.