Thumbs down Artists\developers forgotten artifacts are going to be up-side-down? Eh.

Just look at the sets of Mistweaver artifact, they are all designed to have some kind of thing hanging from it.
    And that stuff is going upside down on our backs... ehm?

So silly.

And the Windwalker is the only spec that has 1 less choice for artifact design, look...

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure it is easily done to make the "dangling bit" movable and always go "downwards"

10+ Year Old Account
    They said they were aware of the physics worries.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I remain afraid of how Sheilun actually looks on a Monk
    What are you fearful of? Bell or cloth physics? Or how it plays with monk sheathing? (craig_amai)
    Monk sheating!
    Ah, definitely. Don't worry, we're already on it =)

The real reason they removed Fistweaving is so they can flip our staves right-side up.

I'm glad they're aware of the Monk issue. It's honestly (As sad as it sounds) one of the main reasons I dislike my Monk. Some staffs and such look so much nicer upside down, but it's also more annoying most of the time.

If it gets changed, or we get a means to choose which way we want it, I'd be so happy. Changing the artifact itself, I'd be cool with it, as long as it still looked like the one(s) we've seen so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyve View Post
    I'm glad they're aware of the Monk issue. It's honestly (As sad as it sounds) one of the main reasons I dislike my Monk. Some staffs and such look so much nicer upside down, but it's also more annoying most of the time.

If it gets changed, or we get a means to choose which way we want it, I'd be so happy. Changing the artifact itself, I'd be cool with it, as long as it still looked like the one(s) we've seen so far.
    Spoilers, they have aligned us further with our monk ancestors who had no such weapons. The weapons are being scrapped, and we will be using the respective virtues of strength, wisdom, hope, and the other one, to defeat our foes bare handed.

Quote Originally Posted by Solemnity View Post
    Spoilers, they have aligned us further with our monk ancestors who had no such weapons. The weapons are being scrapped, and we will be using the respective virtues of strength, wisdom, hope, and the other one, to defeat our foes bare handed.
    ... Okay.

*rolls back to Mage*

10+ Year Old Account
    You're complaining about an issue that has already been addressed.

So Silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's something unique to the class,and you have forum people complaining and wanting to be the same as the other staff using classes. I don't agree and I think it's ultimately a mistake to get rid of that extra flavor and detail.